Members banned from this thread: katzgar


Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 219

Thread: Biden to sign bill making Juneteenth a national holiday

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    79,711
    Thanks
    2,024
    Thanked 11,786 Times in 7,697 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 461 Times in 428 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    No no no you were asked to explain why a holiday is necessary for this. Please don't become like one of the thousand retarded leftists on this site and not follow through. I will address your question but it's rather fucking rude to ignore the one that was posted to you first.
    No holiday is necessary for anything, that was my answer. I believe it was clear that I made that point in that post. Then I furthered the conversation by asking you a question.

    You see that is how conversation works. You say something and/or ask a question. I respond, then ask a question, then you respond.

    So, either respond, or give up. These are your choices. So far giving up seems to be your modus operandi.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

    Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    9,538
    Thanks
    487
    Thanked 2,944 Times in 2,345 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 111 Times in 108 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    And you political cult racists just claim such things are fake news


    You are joining Putin to try and rewrite the history of the insurrections that the entire world watched live


    Lying straight into the facts everyone witnessed


    Anyone who buys the rewrite is brain dead and or evil
    Prove that I am a racist you cunt. You made the claim now prove it

  3. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    9,538
    Thanks
    487
    Thanked 2,944 Times in 2,345 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 111 Times in 108 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    No holiday is necessary for anything, that was my answer. I believe it was clear that I made that point in that post. Then I furthered the conversation by asking you a question.

    You see that is how conversation works. You say something and/or ask a question. I respond, then ask a question, then you respond.

    So, either respond, or give up. These are your choices. So far giving up seems to be your modus operandi.
    Correct they are all made up. Some with a better purpose than others. Making junteeth a holiday only makes leftist retards "feel better". It was like remaking Ghostbusters with an all female cast. It was done simply to promote some dumbass leftist aganda, "girls can do it too".

    There's no reason to give up when dealing with the leftist mental midgets on this site.

    So do I celebrate Christmas?

  4. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    79,711
    Thanks
    2,024
    Thanked 11,786 Times in 7,697 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 461 Times in 428 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Correct they are all made up. Some with a better purpose than others. Making junteeth a holiday only makes leftist retards "feel better". It was like remaking Ghostbusters with an all female cast. It was done simply to promote some dumbass leftist aganda, "girls can do it too".

    There's no reason to give up when dealing with the leftist mental midgets on this site.

    So do I celebrate Christmas?
    Couldn't care less if you do. I also don't object to this. You can celebrate or not, that's what's great about liberty. Even if they declare a new national holiday you can still ignore it.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

    Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

  5. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    9,538
    Thanks
    487
    Thanked 2,944 Times in 2,345 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 111 Times in 108 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Couldn't care less if you do. I also don't object to this. You can celebrate or not, that's what's great about liberty. Even if they declare a new national holiday you can still ignore it.
    You cared enough to claim I do and based solely on your fucking assumption but you havent got the fucking stones to admit it. The last fucking thing you leftists give a shit about is liberty. Just like your hill to die on scenario you can only see things from one perspective. Thomas Sowell is proven right every single day on this site.

  6. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"s"
    Posts
    27,585
    Thanks
    4,234
    Thanked 14,820 Times in 11,099 Posts
    Groans
    123
    Groaned 304 Times in 291 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Couldn't care less if you do. I also don't object to this. You can celebrate or not, that's what's great about liberty. Even if they declare a new national holiday you can still ignore it.
    When is white month? I want holidays!
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  7. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    9,538
    Thanks
    487
    Thanked 2,944 Times in 2,345 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 111 Times in 108 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    When is white month? I want holidays!
    Whoa hang on there chief, "liberty" doesn't extend that far for these people.

  8. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    9,538
    Thanks
    487
    Thanked 2,944 Times in 2,345 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 111 Times in 108 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    When is white month? I want holidays!
    I bet you get something like, you have had a white century. Let's see

  9. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Kansas City KS
    Posts
    20,266
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 9,040 Times in 6,199 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 720 Times in 666 Posts

    Default

    Wonder how many blacks will kill other blacks on this day and the weekend?

    Black will kill each other 10x plus more the rate..than whites kill blacks

  10. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"s"
    Posts
    27,585
    Thanks
    4,234
    Thanked 14,820 Times in 11,099 Posts
    Groans
    123
    Groaned 304 Times in 291 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Whoa hang on there chief, "liberty" doesn't extend that far for these people.
    Hell, I'd be happy with one white holiday.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  11. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"s"
    Posts
    27,585
    Thanks
    4,234
    Thanked 14,820 Times in 11,099 Posts
    Groans
    123
    Groaned 304 Times in 291 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    I bet you get something like, you have had a white century. Let's see
    Good. Let's have another one. We were a strong and feared country then...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

    Yakuda (06-17-2021)

  13. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    19,924
    Thanks
    63,502
    Thanked 10,200 Times in 6,537 Posts
    Groans
    51
    Groaned 1,181 Times in 1,112 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    When is white month? I want holidays!
    365 days a year
    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white

    And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment


    ברוך השם

  14. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    6,902
    Thanks
    1,417
    Thanked 1,038 Times in 896 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 55 Times in 55 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    President Joe Biden is expected to sign a bill on Thursday establishing June 19 as Juneteenth National Independence Day, a US federal holiday commemorating the end of slavery in the United States.

    The President and Vice President Kamala Harris are expected to deliver remarks at the White House on the creation of the federal holiday.


    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bi...ocid=Peregrine
    they should make it guano day in honor of a radical black man scum bag

  15. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    19,924
    Thanks
    63,502
    Thanked 10,200 Times in 6,537 Posts
    Groans
    51
    Groaned 1,181 Times in 1,112 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    they should make it guano day in honor of a radical black man scum bag
    Poor dirtbag bob the dying demographic
    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white

    And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment


    ברוך השם

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to guno For This Post:

    Diesel (06-17-2021)

  17. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Kansas City KS
    Posts
    20,266
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 9,040 Times in 6,199 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 720 Times in 666 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    365 days a year
    And dont forget that!

    Blacks can only dream of being white!

    Most blacks with money have a white girlfriend or boyfriend

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-18-2021, 01:10 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-17-2021, 07:18 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2021, 09:33 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-15-2021, 07:00 PM
  5. Make Juneteenth a National Holiday
    By guno in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-21-2020, 06:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •