Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Eric Clapton blames vaccine for bad guitar playing

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

We know that COVID often/sometimes fucks up brains, and we now know that the spike protein is all by itself dangerous, which is what the so-called vaccines produce....so I dont find the claim surprising in the least.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Eric Clapton’s Famous Friends Are Ghosting Him

Maybe the second Van Morrison collab was their breaking point. Several months after Eric Clapton first began spreading coronavirus misinformation, which recently culminated in an anti-vaccination and anti-lockdown crusade, the musician admitted that his coterie of famous pals have begun to cut off communication with him. “I’ve tried to reach out to fellow musicians,” he explained during an interview with YouTube free-speech channel which, for editorial purposes, we’re going to imagine was, like, Steve Winwood and Jimmy Page. “I just don’t hear from them anymore. My phone doesn’t ring very often. I don’t get that many texts and emails any more. It’s quite noticeable … I was ostracized. And I could feel that everywhere.”
    Clapton reiterated that, although he decided to get a COVID vaccination for the sake of his children, he had “disastrous” reactions to the AstraZeneca vaccine that made him question the inherent good of jabs. “I feared I would never play again. I suffer with peripheral neuropathy and should never have gone near the needle,” he added. “But the propaganda said the vaccine was safe for everyone.” In May, Clapton used the same “propaganda” argument in an open letter obtained by Rolling Stone, in which he praised conspiratorial-leaning YouTube channels and the work he released with Morrison. “It’s hard to bite my tongue with what I now know,” he added about his theories. Suddenly, all of the southern stops on Clapton’s 2021 tour make total sense.

Eric Clapton’s Famous Friends Are Ghosting Him (msn.com)

It also gave him writer's block and limited his stylistic growth rate. Astra Zeneca forced him to stay in the pentatonic box copying black musicians from 100 years ago.

We wouldn’t have rock or blues without the Pentatonic box.

So Clapton is out of the herd mentality box. Good for him.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

dukkha (06-22-2021)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Before or After Astra Zeneca, you decide!
    Fucking hilarious!!!!
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Clapton said side effects then left him “out for the count for about a week,” and severely worsened his existing peripheral neuropathy, leading to “agony” and “chronic pain.”,,He added that the second dose left him unable to use his hands for three weeks, and that he still
    “can’t touch anything cold or hot” without the use of gloves.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/eric-...7A1KSsaI4qLuB8
    During the first UK lockdown in 2020, Clapton said he began to consume “alternative data” about the pandemic on YouTube and from the group of academics behind the Great Barrington Declaration, whose call for ‘focussed protection’ for those at risk from coronavirus and a return to normal life for all others has been widely criticised by numerous public health bodies including the World Health Organisation.

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Clapton got it for the sake of his children!? That's the telltale sign of the misinformation the left has been spreading for more than a fucking year. Over 600,000 have died from the virus and the CDC reports that 371 have been between the ages of 0 to 18. You fucking mass murderers need to be brought to justice.
    but you were okay with schools shutting down for a year to protect the children, why object if a parent uses the same reason to get a vaccination......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    Clapton said side effects then left him “out for the count for about a week,” and severely worsened his existing peripheral neuropathy, leading to “agony” and “chronic pain.”,,He added that the second dose left him unable to use his hands for three weeks, and that he still
    “can’t touch anything cold or hot” without the use of gloves.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/eric-...7A1KSsaI4qLuB8
    During the first UK lockdown in 2020, Clapton said he began to consume “alternative data” about the pandemic on YouTube and from the group of academics behind the Great Barrington Declaration, whose call for ‘focussed protection’ for those at risk from coronavirus and a return to normal life for all others has been widely criticised by numerous public health bodies including the World Health Organisation.
    That sucks for anyone but especially for a guitar player.

But if he took the jab for his kids how did he not know better? That should be *the last* reason to take it.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    but you were okay with schools shutting down for a year to protect the children, why object if a parent uses the same reason to get a vaccination......
    Where did I say I was okay with that? Copy and paste my words. What's wrong with you people?

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Eric Clapton’s Famous Friends Are Ghosting Him

Maybe the second Van Morrison collab was their breaking point. Several months after Eric Clapton first began spreading coronavirus misinformation, which recently culminated in an anti-vaccination and anti-lockdown crusade, the musician admitted that his coterie of famous pals have begun to cut off communication with him. “I’ve tried to reach out to fellow musicians,” he explained during an interview with YouTube free-speech channel which, for editorial purposes, we’re going to imagine was, like, Steve Winwood and Jimmy Page. “I just don’t hear from them anymore. My phone doesn’t ring very often. I don’t get that many texts and emails any more. It’s quite noticeable … I was ostracized. And I could feel that everywhere.”
    Clapton reiterated that, although he decided to get a COVID vaccination for the sake of his children, he had “disastrous” reactions to the AstraZeneca vaccine that made him question the inherent good of jabs. “I feared I would never play again. I suffer with peripheral neuropathy and should never have gone near the needle,” he added. “But the propaganda said the vaccine was safe for everyone.” In May, Clapton used the same “propaganda” argument in an open letter obtained by Rolling Stone, in which he praised conspiratorial-leaning YouTube channels and the work he released with Morrison. “It’s hard to bite my tongue with what I now know,” he added about his theories. Suddenly, all of the southern stops on Clapton’s 2021 tour make total sense.

Eric Clapton’s Famous Friends Are Ghosting Him (msn.com)

It also gave him writer's block and limited his stylistic growth rate. Astra Zeneca forced him to stay in the pentatonic box copying black musicians from 100 years ago.

Well he may be right about those "jabs", but it's prb those he got being a fuckin junky for 20 years............

So slowhand is gettin a little slow & he is gonna blame it on something, someone, anyone~ other then him...

Sadly Van Morrison should have retired long ago... His music, if it can be called that, is horrid & convoluted now days..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Big fucking deal, you're talking about Snarla and that odious Californian bitch whose name I forget now as it was so long ago. Anatta actually met her in Florida and confirmed that she's a psycho. Not really surprising as you do seem to collect feminazi loony tunes.
    Any link to that confirmation??
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Well he may be right about those "jabs", but it's prb those he got being a fuckin junky for 20 years............

So slowhand is gettin a little slow & he is gonna blame it on something, someone, anyone~ other then him...

Sadly Van Morrison should have retired long ago... His music, if it can be called that, is horrid & convoluted now days..
    JFGC..-blaming his addiction for tinnitis, neuropathy and gawd knows what else

https://www.nme.com/news/music/eric-...g-deaf-2218171
    It started with lower back pain, and turned into what they call peripheral neuropathy – which is where you feel like you have electric shocks going down your leg… I’ve had to figure out how to deal with some other things from getting old.”

12. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

who did Eric blame after his son fell out of a 49 story window?

13. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Any link to that confirmation??
    ya I met her. Bijou on DCJ.. I forget her real name.
    She was very kind to animals - i'll give her that

14. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    who did Eric blame after his son fell out of a 49 story window?
    gravity you worthless troll

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (06-23-2021)

16. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    That sucks for anyone but especially for a guitar player.

But if he took the jab for his kids how did he not know better? That should be *the last* reason to take it.
    who knows.. it what he said, there could be more to it or not - but it did set him back on his heath

17. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    ya I met her. Bijou on DCJ.. I forget her real name.
    She was very kind to animals - i'll give her that
    I know who she is... I am surprised you would say something negative about her though.......... I recall you talking about it to this day.. & Minty as well.........

Que Sera Sera, twas so long ago..............