Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I knew this would happen: Proud Boys have major meltdown after mass arrests

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default I knew this would happen: Proud Boys have major meltdown after mass arrests

"We are f--ked...they are coming for us," one member said, according to court filings, which say the chat happened on February 1 as the national manhunt for Capitol rioters ramped up.

Another member said that the situation "completely f--king crashes and burns on us." The same person went on to criticize other Proud Boys who handled communications and security on January 6, saying, "I mean, f--k, 'tifa looks like professionals compared to us," referring to Antifa.

A private Proud Boys audio chat that was made public Tuesday shows how the right-wing group fell into dysfunction and finger-pointing as its members got arrested after the US Capitol riot.

Defense attorneys for Ethan Nordean, a leader of the Proud Boys in Washington state, released a rough transcript of the audio messages in a court filing. The FBI, which had seized Nordean's cell phone, found the audio clips on the Telegram app and produced the transcript. Prosecutors gave it to Nordean's lawyers as part of their legal obligations to turn over evidence to criminal defendants.

One member was shocked by the potential prison sentences for people convicted of the most serious offenses related to January 6. They said: "Twenty goddam years? Man, no matter what we do they're going to throw the f--king book at us." Other members discussed federal conviction rates and prison terms, and suggested that the best option might be to plead guilty.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/15/polit...ack/index.html

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

Frank Apisa (06-16-2021), gemini104104 (06-15-2021), no worries (06-16-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

aw, poor baby!.......WAAAAAA!!!

"I understand where we're at in the frat," Nordean said, according to court filings form his lawyers. "I understand that we've taken some risks that we shouldn't have taken. We've done some things we shouldn't have done. Ok, but they've been done, and we need to learn from 'em."

Nordean also said he was no longer a Trump supporter, according to the rough transcript.....hah!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

Frank Apisa (06-16-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

discuss

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,398 Times in 53,276 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Looks like our little "patriot" boys don't want to accept the consequences of their insurrection, do they? Wonder how many of these orange Koolaid drinkers thought that #TRE45ON would pardon them?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-15-2021), no worries (06-16-2021)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    aw, poor baby!.......WAAAAAA!!!

"I understand where we're at in the frat," Nordean said, according to court filings form his lawyers. "I understand that we've taken some risks that we shouldn't have taken. We've done some things we shouldn't have done. Ok, but they've been done, and we need to learn from 'em."

Nordean also said he was no longer a Trump supporter, according to the rough transcript.....hah!
    Well, that answers the question about being pardoned.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,492 Times in 7,583 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

discuss
    They were pretty stupid. I was in Hawaii golfing.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,492 Times in 7,583 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Well, that answers the question about being pardoned.
    Pardon me?

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Looks like our little "patriot" boys don't want to accept the consequences of their insurrection, do they? Wonder how many of these orange Koolaid drinkers thought that #TRE45ON would pardon them?
    I love that they taped themselves looting the Capitol building and beating cops, selfies everywhere, sent the vids around social media like a trail of bread crumbs

just how fuckin stupid ARE these people???

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-15-2021), no worries (06-16-2021), ThatOwlWoman (06-15-2021)

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I love that they taped themselves looting the Capitol building and beating cops, selfies everywhere, sent the vids around social media like a trail of bread crumbs

just how fuckin stupid ARE these people???
    Good question. Just WTF did they think would happen when they pulled that stunt? They didn't seriously believe that Congress would just cave and say "Okay okay, we'll put your #MalignantMessiah back in the White House," did they?

I've been wondering whether they were told ahead of time that law enforcement resistance would be minimal.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-15-2021)

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Good question. Just WTF did they think would happen when they pulled that stunt? They didn't seriously believe that Congress would just cave and say "Okay okay, we'll put your #MalignantMessiah back in the White House," did they?

I've been wondering whether they were told ahead of time that law enforcement resistance would be minimal.
    good question, of course we know in hindsight the NG and Capitol police were kneecapped beforehand, but how much did the actual insurrectionists know about all that, other than rumors floating around the seditious mob .........I think THEY thought the coup would succeed in spades and they'd all be national heroes, not inmates

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-15-2021), ThatOwlWoman (06-15-2021)

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

"We are f--ked...they are coming for us," one member said, according to court filings, which say the chat happened on February 1 as the national manhunt for Capitol rioters ramped up.

Another member said that the situation "completely f--king crashes and burns on us." The same person went on to criticize other Proud Boys who handled communications and security on January 6, saying, "I mean, f--k, 'tifa looks like professionals compared to us," referring to Antifa.

A private Proud Boys audio chat that was made public Tuesday shows how the right-wing group fell into dysfunction and finger-pointing as its members got arrested after the US Capitol riot.

Defense attorneys for Ethan Nordean, a leader of the Proud Boys in Washington state, released a rough transcript of the audio messages in a court filing. The FBI, which had seized Nordean's cell phone, found the audio clips on the Telegram app and produced the transcript. Prosecutors gave it to Nordean's lawyers as part of their legal obligations to turn over evidence to criminal defendants.

One member was shocked by the potential prison sentences for people convicted of the most serious offenses related to January 6. They said: "Twenty goddam years? Man, no matter what we do they're going to throw the f--king book at us." Other members discussed federal conviction rates and prison terms, and suggested that the best option might be to plead guilty.

SO SHIT THE PROUD BOYS SAID MONTHS AGO IS YOUR CURRENT DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO DEFLECT FROM THE DAILY PRES.MORON CATASTROPHES???
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,109 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

The Woke Revolution considers the law and law enforcement tools for power, they have been very clear about this...they have zero interest in justice, these are hard core abusers.

Down the line make sure that you remember that you were warned.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

good question, of course we know in hindsight the NG and Capitol police were kneecapped beforehand, but how much did the actual insurrectionists know about all that, other than rumors floating around the seditious mob .........I think THEY thought the coup would succeed in spades and they'd all be national heroes, not inmates
    I agree. And if they didn't succeed, no doubt they believed that their glorious #TangerineTyrant would pardon them. Oops!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-15-2021), reagansghost (06-15-2021)

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

he isn't wrong. going unarmed was their first mistake. following through was their second. they failed.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

22. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    The Woke Revolution considers the law and law enforcement tools for power, they have been very clear about this...they have zero interest in justice, these are hard core abusers.

Down the line make sure that you remember that you were warned.
    and so the right will retaliate in kind, if they ever get power again.............how does that make them different?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.