Thread: Lyin' Biden tosses Harris under the bus

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    why should even a chickenshit punk like you be against US based legal guardians and parents of children from these 3 ravaged countries CAN PETITION to have them come live with them here, punk bitch?

are you afraid these kids will take away your janitor job in the adult movie house someday?
    do you realize how easy it is to appoint a US based legal guardian to create a leapfrogging expansion of immigration?.......this is a farce......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Under the terms of a 1997 settlement in the case of Flores v. Meese, children who enter the country without their parents must be granted a “general policy favoring release” to the custody of relatives or a foster program.

When there is cause to detain a child, he or she must be housed in the least restrictive environment possible, kept away from unrelated adults and provided access to medical care, exercise and adequate education.

Whether these protections apply to children traveling with their parents has been a matter of dispute. The Flores settlement refers to “all minors who are detained” by the Immigration and Naturalization Service and its “agents, employees, contractors and/or successors in office.” When the I.N.S. dissolved into the Department of Homeland Security in 2003, its detention program shifted to the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency. Federal judges have ruled that ICE is required to honor the Flores protections to all children in its custody.

The Obama administration reversed course. the administration abruptly announced plans to resume family detention.

From the beginning, officials were clear that the purpose of the new facility in Artesia was not so much to review asylum petitions as to process deportation orders.

“We have already added resources to expedite the removal, without a hearing before an immigration judge, of adults who come from these three countries without children,” Obamas' secretary of Homeland Security, Jeh Johnson, told a Senate committee. “Then there are adults who brought their children with them. Again, our message to this group is simple: We will send you back.”

Elected officials in Artesia say that Johnson made a similar pledge during a visit to the detention camp. “He said, ‘As soon as we get them, we’ll ship them back,’ ” a city councilor from Artesia named Jose Luis Aguilar recalled. The mayor of the city, Phillip Burch, added, “His comment to us was that this would be a ‘rapid deportation process.’ Those were his exact words.”

But as word of the detention camp began to spread, volunteers like Christina Brown trickled into town. Many of the lawyers who came to Artesia were young mothers, and they saw in the detained children a resemblance to their own. By fall, roughly 200 volunteers were rotating through town in shifts: renting rooms in local motels, working 12-hour days to interview detainees and file asylum paperwork, then staying awake into the night to consult one another. Some volunteers returned to Artesia multiple times. A few spent more than a month there. Brown never moved back to Denver. She moved into a little yellow house by the detention facility, took up office space in a local church and, with help from a nonprofit group called the American Immigration Lawyers Association, or AILA, she began to organize the volunteers pouring in.

As Brown got to know detainees in Artesia, grim patterns emerged from their stories. One was the constant threat of gangs; another was the prevalence of sexual violence.

Within a year, the administration faced a lawsuit. Legal filings described young children forced to wear prison jumpsuits, to live in dormitory housing, to use toilets exposed to public view and to sleep with the lights on, even while being denied access to appropriate schooling. In a pretrial hearing, a federal judge blasted the administration for denying these children the protections of the Flores settlement.

Detainees who passed their initial hearings often found themselves stranded in Obama's Artesia facility without bond.

Many of the volunteers in Artesia tell similar stories about the misery of life in the facility.

“I thought I was pretty tough,” said Allegra Love, who spent the previous summer working on the border between Mexico and Guatemala.

“I mean, I had seen kids in all manner of suffering, but this was a really different thing. It’s a jail, and the women and children are being led around by guards. There’s this look that the kids have in their eyes. This lackadaisical look. They’re just sitting there, staring off, and they’re wasting away. That was what shocked me most.”

The detainees reported sleeping eight to a room, in violation of the Flores settlement, with little exercise or stimulation for the children.

Many were under the age of 6 and had been raised on a diet of tortillas, rice and chicken bits. In Artesia, the institutional cafeteria foods were as unfamiliar as the penal atmosphere, and to their parents’ horror, many of the children refused to eat.

“Gaunt kids, moms crying, they’re losing hair, up all night,” an attorney named Maria Andrade recalled. Another, Lisa Johnson-Firth, said: “I saw children who were malnourished and were not adapting. One 7-year-old just lay in his mother’s arms while she bottle-fed him.”

Mary O’Leary, who made three trips to Artesia, said: “I was trying to talk to one client about her case, and just a few feet away at another table there was this lady with a toddler between 2 and 4 years old, just lying limp. This was a sick kid, and just with this horrible racking cough.”

THIS OUTRAGE WAS REPORTED IN 2015, YET IT SEEMS JPP LIBERALS SAID NOTHING - THIS OUTRAGE WAS REPORTED IN 2015, YET IT SEEMS JPP LIBERALS SAID NOTHING - THIS OUTRAGE WAS REPORTED IN 2015, YET IT SEEMS JPP LIBERALS SAID NOTHING - THIS OUTRAGE WAS REPORTED IN 2015, YET IT SEEMS JPP LIBERALS SAID NOTHING - THIS OUTRAGE WAS REPORTED IN 2015, YET IT SEEMS JPP LIBERALS SAID NOTHING - - THIS OUTRAGE WAS REPORTED IN 2015, YET IT SEEMS JPP LIBERALS SAID NOTHING - THIS OUTRAGE WAS REPORTED IN 2015, YET IT SEEMS JPP LIBERALS SAID NOTHING - THIS OUTRAGE WAS REPORTED IN 2015, YET IT SEEMS JPP LIBERALS SAID NOTHING - THIS OUTRAGE WAS REPORTED IN 2015, YET IT SEEMS JPP LIBERALS SAID NOTHING - THIS OUTRAGE WAS REPORTED IN 2015, YET IT SEEMS JPP LIBERALS SAID NOTHING - THIS OUTRAGE WAS REPORTED IN 2015, YET IT SEEMS JPP LIBERALS SAID NOTHING - THIS OUTRAGE WAS REPORTED IN 2015, YET IT SEEMS JPP LIBERALS SAID NOTHING - THIS OUTRAGE WAS REPORTED IN 2015, YET IT SEEMS JPP LIBERALS SAID NOTHING - THIS OUTRAGE WAS REPORTED IN 2015, YET IT SEEMS JPP LIBERALS SAID NOTHING -

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/08/magazine/the-shame-of-americas-family-detention-camps.html

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Why is she being allowed to look incapable?
    to be fair, that maybe almost impossible to prevent.........she's a demmycrat.......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    Don't come until we expand our welcome......
    Biden doesn't care if the kids come, as long as he does.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    And then auctioned them off in pizza joints
    this time Biden will be keeping them for himself......

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

to be fair, that maybe almost impossible to prevent.........she's a demmycrat.......
    With no apparent political skills, which begs the question why did the Revolution pick her at all....did they not understand that the Revolution needs quality people at the top? Do they actually believe their press releases that everyone is the same, or should be, in all areas? I mean Jordan Peterson correctly points out that the Revolution is leading a war against competence but come on.

BTW Heather is correct: In the end everyone starves.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

oh look, we have a cute new term for illegals......

We are firmly committed to welcoming people to the United States with humanity and respect, as well as providing a legal alternative to irregular migration," Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said in a joint statemen

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Poor Anchovies.

I'm still waiting for him to explain how people can buy guns on Craigslist.
    with this, lib'ruls will be able to buy children on Craigslist........just post offering to be named a legal guardian......

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

with this, lib'ruls will be able to buy children on Craigslist........just post offering to be named a legal guardian......

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    With no apparent political skills, which begs the question why did the Revolution pick her at all....
    are you joking?......she's a black woman.....there is no mystery here......

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

In other words your argument is that the leaders of the WOKE are actually as stupid as they appear to be, that they believe their lies to be truth.

I tend to doubt it...they have to know that it is those who have talent who produce, and that thus the Revolution needs talent.

If this Revolution is lead by people who have no grasp of reality then we are in bigger trouble than I thought.

It wont take long at all to get to the dragging out into the street white people and then killing them.

If this is pure insanity already.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

She's an Indian woman sometimes, to be fair.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    The Biden administration just announced that it will expand a program to accept minors from Central America and Mexico into the US for resettlement and give a legal path to eventual citizenship.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...edgdhp&pc=U531

This comes on the heels of Harris--who's supposedly leading the border and illegal immigration issue within the administration tepidly telling people from those regions not to come to the US.

So, who's telling the truth here? Harris and "Don't come," or Biden and his actions that say "Come one, come all?"
    They can go to the American embassy in their countries and file petitions. They do not have to physically show up here. It's done all the time, all over the world. You don't know this?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,178 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

[QUOTE=Sailor;4484223Oh fuck. My stupidity got me again.[/QUOTE]

Well! Wise up!

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    We already have one of those. It is called applying for citizenship. Dumb ass.
    Poor Anchovies.