Q ness is now the American peoples enemy

Do you Q

You are now a suspect in this plan to kill Democrats

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

blah blah blah...........like you fucking terrorists don't want to kill republicans LOL

sit down and shut up, terrorist
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    blah blah blah...........like you fucking terrorists don't want to kill republicans LOL

sit down and shut up, terrorist
    Spot on

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

Wolverine (06-15-2021)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Dear fucking idiot

Your team are the killers

Your Q team is talking about killing Democratic Party members

No group of Democratic Party members have been a danger according to the FBI under trump or Biden

So you just spewing the PeeWee defense is meaning less little “I know you are but what am I” Francis

Q your life and become a target of FBI investigation

That’s what happens when you court a violent political cult

Fuck you very much
    Last edited by evince; 06-15-2021 at 10:17 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

Cypress (06-15-2021)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    And your proof is what?

Lies from Q
    Proof that you're a terrorist? That's easy you leftists shut down an entire country for a virus with a 98% recovery rate. You put small businesses all across America into bankruptcy and now your forcing people to take a stab of covid stupid juice that doesn't prevent the virus. You've raped America over non-existent "systemic" racism and now you wonder why you're being called a terrorist. Like most terrorists you arent very bright.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 558 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Dear fucking idiot
    Your team are the killers
    Your Q team is talking about killing Democratic Party members
    No group of Democratic Party members CB have been a danger according to the FBI under trump or Biden
    So you just spewing the PeeWee defense is meaning less little “I know you are but what am I” Francis
    Q your life and become a target of FBI investigation
    That’s what happens when you court a violent political cult
    Fuck you very much
    This guy would've made a good Qanon member (but he's in jail for murder).

Jim David Adkisson went on a shooting rampage at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee.
    "I hate the damn left-wing Liberals. There is a vast left-wing conspiracy in this country & these liberals are working together to attack every decent & honorable institution in the Nation, trying to turn the country into a communist state. Who I wanted to kill was every Democrat in the Senate & House, the 100 people in Bernard Goldberg’s book. I’d like to kill everyone in the Mainstream Media. But I know these people were inaccessible to me. I couldn’t get to the generals & high ranking officers of the Marxist movement so I went after the foot soldiers, the chicken shit liberals that vote in these traitorous people. Liberals are a pest, like termites. Millions of them. Each little bite contributes to the downfall of this great nation. The only way we can rid ourselves of this evil is kill them in the streets. Kill them where they gather. I’d like to encourage other like minded people to do what I’ve done. If life ain’t worth living anymore, don’t just kill yourself. Do something for your country before you go. Go Kill Liberals!
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

evince (06-15-2021)

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Proof that you're a terrorist? That's easy you leftists shut down an entire country for a virus with a 98% recovery rate. You put small businesses all across America into bankruptcy and now your forcing people to take a stab of covid stupid juice that doesn't prevent the virus. You've raped America over non-existent "systemic" racism and now you wonder why you're being called a terrorist. Like most terrorists you arent very bright.

Dear fucking broken brained sociopath

What other nations shut down everything to combat this pandemic?

Your lies are so lame that no doubt the FBI in checking your level of Qness as I type

Fuck you very much

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post

Jim David Adkisson went on a shooting rampage at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee.
    "I hate the damn left-wing Liberals. There is a vast left-wing conspiracy in this country & these liberals are working together to attack every decent & honorable institution in the Nation, trying to turn the country into a communist state. Who I wanted to kill was every Democrat in the Senate & House, the 100 people in Bernard Goldberg’s book. I’d like to kill everyone in the Mainstream Media. But I know these people were inaccessible to me. I couldn’t get to the generals & high ranking officers of the Marxist movement so I went after the foot soldiers, the chicken shit liberals that vote in these traitorous people. Liberals are a pest, like termites. Millions of them. Each little bite contributes to the downfall of this great nation. The only way we can rid ourselves of this evil is kill them in the streets. Kill them where they gather. I’d like to encourage other like minded people to do what I’ve done. If life ain’t worth living anymore, don’t just kill yourself. Do something for your country before you go. Go Kill Liberals!

Yeap

And the FBI KNOWS FAR MORE THAN WE DO ABOUT THESE IDIOTS AND THEIR LUST FOR AMERICANS BLOOD

if you Q you belong in prison or a camp that deprogram you from the cult

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post

They are the nations enemy

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

the amount of leftists across the country who have been spouting murderous rants against whites and republicans make you equal, if not greater, threats to peace than ever.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

the amount of leftists across the country who have been spouting murderous rants against whites and republicans make you equal, if not greater, threats to peace than ever.
    Did Q tell you that baseless lie ass snot bubble

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Proof that you're a terrorist? That's easy you leftists shut down an entire country for a virus with a 98% recovery rate.
    No, you and Trump lied about COVID and downplayed it, which turned regional outbreaks into a nationwide pandemic...and importing 40,000 likely infected people from China certainly didn't help.

ou put small businesses all across America into bankruptcy
    No, you did that because you couldn't control the lies that were pouring out of your mouth. You lied so much that people just stopped believing you.

forcing people to take a stab of covid stupid juice that doesn't prevent the virus.
    It prevents you from having a tube shoved down your throat while you're conscious...but maybe you're the kind of person who likes having things shoved down his throat? No judgments there. If having a tube shoved down your throat and into your lungs gets you off, then choke all day!

You've raped America over non-existent "systemic" racism and now you wonder why you're being called a terrorist. Like most terrorists you arent very bright.
    You admitted on another thread that racism is a social construct, which means it's taught, which means its institutionalized...parents teach their racism to their kids, and then their kids teach their racism to their kids, etc.

Otherwise, you have to believe that people are born racist.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

18. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

evince (06-15-2021)

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

It's funny how you think calling out systemic racism is a murderous rant against white people.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist