Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Default More horrible inflation and economic news thanks to PEDODENT BIDEN

https://www.marketwatch.com/economy-...onomy-politics

Just out this morning june 15

1. retail sales for May expected to drop .6% instead fell 1.3%

2. producer price index for May expected to rise .5% instead rose .8% --- terrible inflation coming

3. Empire state manufacturing index for June expected to fall to 22.9 instead fell to 17.4
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

Grokmaster (06-15-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sadly it's baked in now!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Grokmaster (06-15-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post

2. producer price index for May expected to rise .5% instead rose .8% --- terrible inflation coming

3. Empire state manufacturing index for June expected to fall to 22.9 instead fell to 17.4
    Now explain to us with all your understanding of economics what happens when production diminishes over time and then suddenly demand sharply increases? Given the laws of supply and demand I do believe that in time that results in a rise in production and in time an equilibrium price is established

Get back to us in three or four months of the same occurs, until then, stop crying just because Biden is riding a post Covid wave

6. The Following User Groans At archives For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (06-15-2021)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-15-2021)

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Now explain to us with all your understanding of economics what happens when production diminishes over time and then suddenly demand sharply increases? Given the laws of supply and demand I do believe that in time that results in a rise in production and in time an equilibrium price is established

Get back to us in three or four months of the same occurs, until then, stop crying just because Biden is riding a post Covid wave
    Hey einstein. Prices are soaring because pedodent biden is pouring trillions of dollars into the economy.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

Grokmaster (06-15-2021)

10. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Lots of talk about food prices rising. I have not seen that. But rent and gas are soaring.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

Grokmaster (06-15-2021)

12. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

AND, ONCE AGAIN ,WE SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN LIFELONG POLITICIANS ARE IN CHARGE...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post

NICE DELUSION; WASN'T HAPPENING IN THE TRUMP RECOVERY...THOSE NUMBERS ARE INDICATIVE OF MOVING TOWARD RECESSION...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

I was on JPP wondering about hyper inflation first.

I demand credit.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Grokmaster (06-15-2021)

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    I was on JPP wondering about hyper inflation first.

I demand credit.
    he speaks the truth. you all lose because you suck, compared to hawkeye.........he had it spot on.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    he speaks the truth. you all lose because you suck, compared to hawkeye.........he had it spot on.
    The West is dying because all to often the wrong things have been done, all too often the thinking has been low quality, do better or else civilization dies and in part it will be your fault.

But not my fault, I showed to get educated and telling the truth.

FUCK YOU
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Grokmaster (06-15-2021)

19. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    Says SmarterthanYou.

FUCK YOU

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Grokmaster (06-15-2021)

21. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

The West is dying because all to often the wrong things have been done, all too often the thinking has been low quality, do better or else civilization dies and in part it will be your fault.

But not my fault, I showed to get educated and telling the truth.
    I agree, and so have I tried.........

FUCK YOU
    who would that be for?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

22. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It might very well be true that the main reason the West is dying, that the West has lost the power to regenerate, is that we as a collective lost the willingness to face the truth.

Education and truth telling are the antidotes, which is what I have devoted my life to.

I wear being this concerned about my people as a badge of honor.

Take your shame and shove it.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Grokmaster (06-15-2021)

24. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Oh, its you again and what possible Russian sewer have you been hiding out lately? Consider the facts versus your trolling fiction:

How U.S. economy has performed during Biden's first 100 days – in 7 charts
    The economy seems to be accelerating, with stepped-up vaccinations and more stimulus. That's burnishing Biden's record in his first 100 days.

If the most telling scorecard of a U.S. presidency is the economy, then President Joe Biden deserves high marks for his first 100 days.

It’s a small sample, of course – featuring data for just a couple of months – but measures of job growth and retail sales pointed to a booming economy in March. And analysts say that’s likely just the beginning of a historically robust year.

Much of the surge can be traced to growing COVID-19 vaccinations – with 40% of the population having received at least one shot, according to Goldman Sachs – a leveling off of virus cases, and the lifting of business restrictions in many states. And don’t forget the nearly $4 trillion in Congress’s COVID-19 relief packages, including $1,800 per person in stimulus checks sent to most Americans through December.

In other words, the economy was on track to bust out even before Biden moved into the White House."

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/ne...ns/7331851002/

25. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Oh, its you again and what possible Russian sewer have you been hiding out lately? Consider the facts versus your trolling fiction:

How U.S. economy has performed during Biden's first 100 days – in 7 charts
    The economy seems to be accelerating, with stepped-up vaccinations and more stimulus. That's burnishing Biden's record in his first 100 days.

If the most telling scorecard of a U.S. presidency is the economy, then President Joe Biden deserves high marks for his first 100 days.

It’s a small sample, of course – featuring data for just a couple of months – but measures of job growth and retail sales pointed to a booming economy in March. And analysts say that’s likely just the beginning of a historically robust year.

Much of the surge can be traced to growing COVID-19 vaccinations – with 40% of the population having received at least one shot, according to Goldman Sachs – a leveling off of virus cases, and the lifting of business restrictions in many states. And don’t forget the nearly $4 trillion in Congress’s COVID-19 relief packages, including $1,800 per person in stimulus checks sent to most Americans through December.

In other words, the economy was on track to bust out even before Biden moved into the White House."

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/ne...ns/7331851002/
    TRY TO CATCHUP TO TODAY'S NUMBERS,. WILLYA?

THEY SUCK....MASSIVELY.

De Oppresso Liber