Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: And now we have Tuesday’s mass shooting,

1. #346 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    Well, the dip shit posts yet another irrational, and meaningless, post demonstrating only his own igorance. Listen fool you spoke of the debates, and the Founders addressing self defense, etc. Prove it bitch, and quit lying.
    you brain dead morons crack me up. you spout all this bullshit about the founders, yet need others to post proof of their claims.........

If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no recourse left but in the exertion of that original right of self defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government. — Alexander Hamilton, The Federalist (#28)

Resistance to sudden violence, for the preservation not only of my person, my limbs, and life, but of my property, is an indisputable right of nature which I have never surrendered to the public by the compact of society, and which perhaps, I could not surrender if I would. — JOHN ADAMS

As civil rulers, not having their duty to the people before them, may attempt to tyrannize, and as the military forces which must be occasionally raised to defend our country, might pervert their power to the injury of their fellow citizens, the people are confirmed by the article in their right to keep and bear their private arms. — Tench Coxe in `Remarks on the First Part of the Amendments to the Federal Constitution' under the Pseudonym "A Pennsylvanian" in the Philadelphia Federal Gazette, June 18, 1789 at 2 col. 1.

The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed;... — Thomas Jefferson to Justice John Cartwright, 1824. ME 16:45.

That the said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of The United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms... — Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, at 86-87
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #347 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    the reason behind that law is the government no longer wanted people to have the same kind of weaponry that the government has. you anti gunner pro big government cowards feel that people needed to be dominated and controlled. the constitution was torn apart with the NFA in 34 when the cowards let the feds tax them.
    Yawn. Now your ignorance is just getting boring. You have no clue as to what public safety means, and you only have fake conpiracies like those of QAnon to have your wet dreams with. But you know, it is dumb asses like you that keep the world f**ked up. Good job ass wipe. Go pray to your golden trump.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

3. #348 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

We had some gangbanger type shoot up a Dave & Busters last week. Thanks Trump.

4. #349 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Yawn. Now your ignorance is just getting boring. You have no clue as to what public safety means, and you only have fake conpiracies like those of QAnon to have your wet dreams with. But you know, it is dumb asses like you that keep the world f**ked up. Good job ass wipe. Go pray to your golden trump.
    and now you have zero credibility left due to your addled assumptions of who you think I am.

biggest threat.jpg
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #350 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Not a question of having access to a gun. I have several. Question is the type of gun. Full auto's are already illegal, and so is dynamite.
    Full auto is illegal unless you have a FFL. Type of gun is something to debate, but as I've mentioned in other threads, there is nothing that stands out about an AR 15 style rifle that makes it more deadly than any other type.

EDIT: technically, you can also buy full auto weapons that are pre-NFA without a FFL, but they are typically very expensive.