Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Democrat cancel culture terrorists come for filmmaker, he turns the tables

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

Another "I hate Democrats" thread.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,518 Times in 6,259 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post

You constantly following me around to whine impotently from the sidelines about everything I say, and me ridiculing your sad loser life...is not you being relevant to me, genius.

Try again.
    You belittle yourself further with every deferential retort.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    You belittle yourself further with every deferential retort.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,667 Times in 7,364 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,968 Times in 1,784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    "7/25/18: Sen. Cory Booker encouraged liberals to “get up in the face of some congresspeople.”

Interesting when a few unarmed and unorganized Trump supporters do it, the left calls it an "insurrection."
    Fucking hypocrites...
    Show me when Liberals Stormed the Capital, attacked and injured DOZENS of police officers and threatened to hang the VP while "getting up in the face of some congresspeople".

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Brazenly hypocritical lie number one.

Democrats acted like Democrats, sleazy liar.

Estimates: George Floyd Riots To Cost 66 Times More Than Capitol Damage

Let's review the record (this hasn't even been updated since March):

3/26/21: Democrat lynch mobs initiated two different simultaneous violent riots in LA defying police.

3/25/21: Leftists attacked a Wegman’s grocery store in Rochester, NY, locking customers and employees inside and terrorizing them.

3/23/21: Brainwashed Democrat racists vandalize, assault, and try to run over Asian business owner family for daring to own a business in a black neighborhood.

3/13/21: Democrat terrorists burned down a federal courthouse in Portland.

2/14/21: Democrats terrorized President Trump’s impeachment lawyer and family out of their home and rights.

2/12/21: Leftists shoved dirty diaper in conservative journalist’s face, break eggs on their head.

2/11/21: Democrat lynch mobs terrorized family of a Senator they disagreed with while they were home alone.

1/23/21: Democrat terrorists in Washington state stormed city hall, tore down the American flag, attacked reporter.

12/22/20: Left-wing lynch mobs put out a hit list against small businesses in the way of Democrat power.

12/22/20: Democrats ran down and ran over conservative in the street, prosecutors refused to press charges.

12/19/20: Democrat terrorists harassed, intimidated children’s Christmas charity event.

11/17/20: Democrats stormed a free speech event and assaulted conservatives.

11/16/20: Democrat lynch mobs burned down a police officer’s home.

11/14/20: Leftists assault, terrorize conservatives in the streets for attending a MAGA event.

[All Democrat terrorism suddenly stopped on a dime for a while nationwide right before the election, almost as if this were being coordinated and manufactured from the beginning, and was always about making people miserable while Trump was president]

11/3/20: 74 Times Leftist Protesters Engaged in Violence, Destruction, or Intimidation — In Past 30 Days

10/23/20: Republican congressman and his wife violently terrorized by Democrat lynch mobs in their home.

10/13/20: Democrats terrorized handicap Congressman for being right-of-center by vandalizing his home, harassing his family.

9/16/20: Democrat terrorists assaulted small children for being at a GOP rally in Delaware.

9/15/20: Democrat terrorists rioted in Pennsylvania over a black man trying to stab a police officer to death and not being allowed to murder him.

9/7/20: Study: America Hit By Roughly 550 Violent Demonstrations In Three Months

9/6/20: Colorado woman assaulted boy on bicycle for having Trump sign.

9/6/20: Democrat terrorist smashed in the head of unsuspecting white man in Baltimore. Posted on Instagram with “White Lives Do Not Matter” Caption.

9/5/20: Motorists terrorized by BLM lynch mobs at Times Square in New York.

9/5/20: Fire bombs, mortars launched at police in more Portland riots.

9/4/20: Wisconsin Antifa “commander” arrested for bringing flamethrower to “peaceful protest.“

9/3/20: “Peaceful” BLM “protest” in Manhattan inflicts more than $100,000 in damage to people’s businesses and livelihoods.

9/2/20: Portland man hunted down and executed by Antifa for having conservative views.

8/28/20: BLM terrorists surrounded, harassed Congressman with prosthetic legs.

8/27/20: Police broke up plot by Democrat terrorists to commit mass-arson and completely burn down Kenosha.

8/26/20: “Burn it Down” protests turned violent (imagine that, with a name so ‘peaceful’) in Washington, D. C. as journalists and the elderly were assaulted.

8/25/20: BLM mobs terrorized people trying to eat dinner in Washington, D.C.

8/25/20: Democrat terrorists assaulted an old man trying to stop stores from being burned down by rioters in Kenosha.

8/14/20: Democrat lynch mobs chased down Portland man until he crashes truck, then viciously beat him unconscious.

8/11/20: Democrat terrorists assaulted police officer and shot at them at their home in Wisconsin.

8/10/20: BLM terrorists in Portland burned down police station and tried to trap officers inside to murder them.

8/3/20: BLM terrorists exposed blackmailing Latino businesses mafia-style.

8/1/20: Democrat terrorists used a van full of explosives to destroy a police station in Seattle.

8/1/20: Democrat lynch mobs burned Bibles and vandalized buildings in Portland.

7/31/20: Black conservative journalist stabbed at “peaceful protest” in Portland.

7/29/20: Democrat terrorists destroyed more than 300 police cruisers over two months in NYC alone.

7/26/20: Democrat terrorists burned down courthouses in California and Colorado, attacked the police, chanted racial slurs.

7/25/20: Democrat lynch mobs showed up at DHS Chief Chad Wolf’s house to terrorize his family and intimidate him out of his rights.

7/25/20: Seattle police arrested 16 Democrat terrorists for throwing explosive devices at them. Dozens of police injured.

7/24/20: Black pro-Trump business owner shot in the head execution-style in Milwaukee.

7/22/20: Black Lives Matter terrorist took picture of himself kneeling on a screaming white baby’s neck from behind as someone else pins his hands together behind his back.

7/21/20: Democrat terrorists followed two sheriff deputies to their homes and set their cars on fire in Monroe County, New York.

7/21/20: Nearly a dozen cathedrals burned across America.

7/20/20: BLM terrorist assaulted Trump supporter in Washington, D.C.

7/20/20: BLM terrorists injured 18 police officers in Chicago.

7/20/20: Nearly 100 Democrat acts of arson committed in 10 days, just in Portland alone.

7/20/20: Democrat terrorists attacked Amazon store, news crews, police in Seattle.

7/20/20: Michelle Malkin assaulted by Democrat terrorists at Denver police lives matter rally.

7/20/20: Democrat lynch mobs burned down police precinct in Portland.

7/17/20: Democrat mobs assaulted police officers trying to stop them from tearing down a Christopher Columbus statue in Chicago.

7/16/20: BLM terrorists blocked traffic in Columbus, Ohio, and assaulted a man with cerebral palsy in his vehicle.

7/16/20: BLM terrorists savagely assaulted police officers who were trying to make a legitimate arrest in NY.

7/15/20: Democrat lynch mobs savagely assaulted praying Christians in Brooklyn, brutally injuring police officers in the process.

7/14/20: Democrat terrorists assaulted NY police officers for trying to disperse their lynch mob, putting officer in headlock while beating and taunting him as crowds cheered.

7/6/20: Democrat terrorists swarmed an innocent family’s vehicle without provocation and murder their 8-year-old daughter.

7/5/20: Democrat lynch mob attacked the home of the Memphis District Attorney in Memphis and terrorized her out of her rights while blocking off streets in her subdivision, shooting fireworks at her house, and burning American flags that were in the front yard.

7/4/20: Democrat terrorists slashed tires, blocked roads to sabotage President Trump’s Mt. Rushmore speech.

7/4/20: Democrat terrorist in Wisconsin intentionally crashed car into motorcyclist and murdered him for being white.

7/3/20: BLM terrorist viciously assaulted 12-year-old white child dancing on street corner in Girardeau, Missouri with his group of street performers.

6/28/20: BLM terrorists violently terrorized Catholic prayer group in St. Louis.

6/27/20: Black Democrat terrorist walked into Madison cafe with baseball bat and megaphone, harassed people, got arrested. For black people having to follow the same laws as everyone else, city erupted into violent riots, homosexual Democrat mayor got assaulted, abolitionist statue torn down.
    And where is the link to where we can confirm each and every one of the listed incidents actually occurred?

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    You're once again fixating on my swinging junk, I see.

As I told you before, You just don't do it for me.

I like my partners to have a triple digit IQ.

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,076 Times in 7,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,049 Posts

Literally at the top of the site: "Welcome to the Just Plain Politics! - Political Debate Forums."

So, um, yeah, it's a debate site. Dumb-ass.

Those are actually schools, genius.

The way the emotional hysterics of the left use it, yes. But the Demagogue Party is universally inept and embarrassing at debate wherever they attempt it, hence their constant need to silence dissent and steal elections.

Yes, leave it to the "dumbasses" to correctly comprehend the stated purpose of this site. Another genius comeback from Socrates.
    I suppose one could actually believe that JPP is an actual debate site if one were naďve and uneducated enough.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyDicklick View Post
    trump

11. #86 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,615 Times in 17,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    Show me when Liberals Stormed the Capital, attacked and injured DOZENS of police officers and threatened to hang the VP while "getting up in the face of some congresspeople".
    DUH!!

Cry more for us...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

12. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

1) Don't steal elections and people won't revolt, crybaby.

2)

aoc incite violence.jpg
    hillary violence.jpg
    pelosi incite violence.jpg
    cuomo violence quote.jpg
    waters violence quote.jpg

3) The gigantic list of Democrat terrorism he was responding to contains all of those things, genius. Just got to scroll back and read. About 400 more conservative protests like 1/6 and we might begin to vaguely resemble the non-stop political violence and domestic terrorism of the left.

Last edited by artichoke; 06-23-2021 at 12:58 AM.

13. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And where is the link to where we can confirm each and every one of the listed incidents actually occurred?
    Pretty much every item has a link. If you want one for a particular incident or set of incidents, just identify it (them). I am not sitting here and posting hundreds of links for Democrat terror sponsors and sympathizers to pretend away and change the subject in response to.

14. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,518 Times in 6,259 Posts
    Blog Entries

" First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

15. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're once again fixating on my swinging junk, I see.

As I told you before, You just don't do it for me.

I like my partners to have a triple digit IQ.
    But what would your conversations be like, with someone who has triple your IQ?