Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: COWARD: Biden Chickens Out Of Joint Press Conference With Putin…

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Default COWARD: Biden Chickens Out Of Joint Press Conference With Putin…

; Here’s His Excuse
    Pressed on not having a joint press conference with Russian Pres. Vladimir Putin at their upcoming summit, Pres. Biden says, "this is not a contest about who can do better in front of a press conference or try to embarrass each other."

The 46th president’s handlers have to be horrified at the prospect of a trademark Biden brain freeze on the world stage, especially when compared to the wily Russian leader who would delight in an “emperor has no clothes” moment and would mercilessly exploit it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Post:

Stretch (06-15-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

His handlers know he's not up to it.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    His handlers know he's not up to it.
    He has already been laughed at during the G7, he looks frail as all get out when he walks!

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    He has already been laughed at during the G7, he looks frail as all get out when he walks!

The Russians are laughing at the old fool.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

; Here’s His Excuse
    Pressed on not having a joint press conference with Russian Pres. Vladimir Putin at their upcoming summit, Pres. Biden says, "this is not a contest about who can do better in front of a press conference or try to embarrass each other."

The 46th president’s handlers have to be horrified at the prospect of a trademark Biden brain freeze on the world stage, especially when compared to the wily Russian leader who would delight in an “emperor has no clothes” moment and would mercilessly exploit it.
    HIS HANDLERS DIDN'T WANT THE VISUAL OF HIM SUCKING OFF PUTIN TO DEAL WITH.

HE ALREADY HAVE PUTIN THE MAIN THING HE WAS AFTER...THE NORDSTREAM2; ALL THAT'S LEFT NOW IS PRES.MORON's SWALLOW...WHILE DOING NOTHING ABOUT THE CYBER ATTACKS ON AMERICANS.

GET READY FOR SOME SILLIASS "TOUGH TALK" FROM CORNPOP'S BITCH AFTERWARDS, FOLLOWED BY ZERO ACTUAL EFFECTIVE ACTIONS...,JUST LIKE THE MEANINGLESS "CLIMATE" AND "CHINA" DECLARATIONS...A BUNCHA BULLSHIT WITH NO REAL ACTIONS...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Wolverine (06-15-2021)

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,762 Times in 7,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

If Putin hasn't gotten his shots and refuses to wear a mask, there's no way that Joey should get close to him.

That's just good common sense.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-15-2021)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Rightys can actually see what they want when none of it is true. Just think, Biden will have a translator in the Putin talk and we will know what was said. Trump did not even allow their conversations to be transcribed, (breaking the historical records acts) and did not have an American translator in the meetings. I guess he did not want people to see his generous use of Trump brand kneepads when he was "talking" to Vlad.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Diesel (06-15-2021), Guno צְבִי (06-15-2021)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,168 Times in 7,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

I would refuse to have a joint press conference with a liar and a killer as well.

All Putin is going to do is lie and deny and use the same WHATABOUTISMS HE ALWAYS USES- ACCUSING AMERICA OF DOING THE SAME THINGS WE ALREADY KNOW HE IS DOING IN RUSSIA!

AS LONG AS PUTIN DOES THIS- NO WORLD LEADER SHOULD EVER BE ON THE SAME STAGE AS THAT MURDEROUS THUG AND CRIMINAL AUTOCRAT!

DO NOT EVEN GIVE PUTIN ANY RESPECT, CREDENCE, OR ANY SENSE OF RECOGNITION AS A LEGITIMATE LEADER! AND DO NOT EVEN TAKE ANY QUESTIONS FROM A RUSSIAN MEDIA THAT SERVES AS RUSSIA"S FOX NEWS CONSPIRACY THEORY NETWORK FAKE NEWS SOURCE!

REFUSE TO BE ON A WORLD STAGE WITH HIM- AND REFUSE TO ADDRESS HIS FAKE NEWS MEDIA AS WELL!

PUT THE SON-OF-A-BITCH IN HIS PLACE- ALL ALONE ON HIS STAGE PREACHING TO HIS MEDIA CHOIR!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 06-14-2021 at 01:07 PM.

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    I would refuse to have a joint press conference with a liar and a killer as well.

All Putin is going to do is lie and deny and use the same WHATABOUTISMS HE ALWAYS USES- ACCUSING AMERICA OF DOING THE SAME THINGS WE ALREADY KNOW HE IS DOING IN RUSSIA!

AS LONG AS PUTIN DOES THIS- NO WORLD LEADER SHOULD EVER BE ON THE SAME STAGE AS THAT MURDEROUS THUG AND CRIMINAL AUTOCRAT!

DO NOT EVEN GIVE PUTIN ANY RESPECT, CREDENCE, OR ANY SENSE OF RECOGNITION AS A LEGITIMATE LEADER! AND DO NOT EVEN TAKE ANY QUESTIONS FROM A RUSSIAN MEDIA THAT SERVES AS RUSSIA"S FOX NEWS CONSPIRACY THEORY NETWORK FAKE NEWS SOURCE!

REFUSE TO BE ON A WORLD STAGE WITH HIM- AND REFUSE TO ADDRESS HIS FAKE NEWS MEDIA AS WELL!

PUT THE SON-OF-A-BITCH IN HIS PLACE- ALL ALONE ON HIS STAGE PREACHING TO HIS MEDIA CHOIR!
    So if all that is true which of course it isn't, why would kneepad pedo joe give in on Putin's pipeline into Germany! He gave him influence in Europe!

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post

????... but you would still go talk to him?.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Rightys can actually see what they want when none of it is true. Just think, Biden will have a translator in the Putin talk and we will know what was said.
    you don't really think that's true do you?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

; Here’s His Excuse

the important thing is your guy is gone
    Why Biden? Because Fuck You that's why. Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President and a Twitter account.

Donald Trump has 2 impeachments.

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,275 Times in 1,938 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 165 Times in 155 Posts

Demented Joe's murmurings vs Vladimir's steel trap mind.

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ridiculous. Anyone who has seen these staged lovefests knows there is nothing to be feared and nothing to be accomplished.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-15-2021)

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,617 Times in 21,480 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

; Here’s His Excuse

Putin has gotten the best of the last three American presidents at these press conferences, I think its time to stop doing them until we have a better PR president.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!