Members banned from this thread: AProudLefty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biden's failures in the news

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default Biden's failures in the news

Biden humiliated as his racist plan is thwarted.

https://will-law.org/wp-content/uplo...DER-on-TRO.pdf

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Biden's inflationary foolishness called out by a DEMOCRAT

Larry Summers, who held economic positions in the Clinton and Obama administrations, told PBS’s “Firing Line with Margaret Hoover” on Saturday that the Federal Reserve was, “in the face of a housing market on fire,” “intervening in the markets,” adding, “Seems like that’s adding gasoline.”

Summers’ warning comes as jobs report numbers have seen abysmal months under Joe Biden and inflation has skyrocketed.

“If you looked at how the economy was coming into this year, we had total wages and salaries coming to people were 20 or 30 billion dollars a month lower because many of them had to be home because of COVID and the economy was slowed,” Summers said. “But we put in a stimulus that was putting into the economy more than 200 billion dollars a month. And so when you take a hole and you overfill it, you’re likely to have problems. That started to manifest itself. It manifests itself in the fact that even though people say there’s high unemployment, the number of businesses with vacant jobs is higher than it’s ever been. Another indicator that economists use to kind of sort things out is how many people are quitting, because when times are really tight in the labor market, people feel like they can quit. So, on all these kinds of indicators, you’re seeing, it seems to me, some inflationary psychology take hold.”

“And I think we know that inflation’s like a lot of other things, it’s a lot easier to prevent than it is to cure,” he continued. “And I think the credibility of policymakers, including those at the Fed, is much easier to preserve than it is to restore.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/top-democrat-economist-warns-of-biden-inflation-hard-to-put-out-fire-without-doing-a-lot-of-damage

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,497 Times in 7,585 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post

Correction. His handlers’ plan.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

ExpressLane (06-16-2021)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Correction. His handlers’ plan.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default World leaders openly laugh at Biden

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Biden bungles presser

At the G-7 summit Sunday Biden revealed just how carefully his staff tries to handle the commander-in-thief when he faces questions from the media.

Biden admitted that he’d get “in trouble” with his handlers if he failed to take questions from just the pre-planned list of reporters at his news conference at the end of the three-day G-7 summit of world leaders in Britain on Sunday — or if he took one too many.

“I’m sorry, I’m going to get in trouble with staff if I don’t do this the right way,” Biden said after calling on Bloomberg News reporter Jennifer Jacobs.

After scripted introductory remarks, the usurper kicked off the question-and-answer section of the presser by saying he was supposed to go to Jonathan Lemire of the Associated Press.

“Now, why don’t I take some of your questions? And I’m told, Jonathan, I’m supposed to talk — recognize you first,” he said.

Then at the conclusion of the news conference, Biden was walking away from the lectern when a reporter said he wanted to ask about his relationship with European allies.

“I’m going to get in trouble with my staff. Yeah, go ahead. But pretend that I didn’t answer you,” Biden said.

The question posed was about why he still continued the steel and aluminum sanctions imposed by the Trump administration and what he planned to do about them.

Biden responded: “A hundred and twenty days. Give me a break. Need time,” before walking off.

It was reminiscent of Biden telling members of the media that “I’m not supposed to be answering all these questions” last month following White House meetings on the coronavirus vaccine and the infrastructure plan.

That exchange came a week after White Louse press secretary Jen Psaki admitted that she doesn’t like Biden to spend too much time with the media.

“He takes questions nearly every day he’s out from the press,” Psaki said on a podcast in May. “That is not something we recommend. In fact, a lot of times, we say, ‘Don’t take questions.’"

https://nypost.com/2021/06/13/going-to-get-in-trouble-with-staff-biden-lets-slip-how-hes-handled/

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Top Dementia Moments From Joe Biden's G7 Summit

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Bumbling Biden: Biden stumbles during final G7 press conference

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Biden seems confused, I don't see him doing well with Putin

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default What we saw from Biden at G-7 was surrender

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Putin is getting the one thing he wants

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Biden has no intention of solving the border crisis

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Question How long will Biden cede the border to the cartels?

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post

Compared to your former fake president tRump of the gutter who's failure resulted in the covid murder of over 600,000 Americans, President Biden's success at dealing with atrocities that tRump left behind on his lap are as follows:

Biden Says Goal Of 200 Million COVID-19 Vaccinations In 100 Days Has Been Met

President Biden announced Wednesday that Americans have received 200 million COVID-19 vaccinations since he took office, double his initial goal of 100 million vaccinations in his first 100 days, and what he called "an incredible achievement for the nation."

Biden, who will officially cross the 100-day mark next week, also announced the availability of tax credits to employers who give their workers paid leave to get a shot.

"No working American should lose a single dollar from their paycheck because they are doing their patriotic duty to get vaccinated," Biden said.

Biden Administration To Spend $1.7 Billion To Track Spread Of Coronavirus Variants

Biden Administration To Spend $1.7 Billion To Track Spread Of Coronavirus Variants
    The tax credits for employers with fewer than 500 employees were part of the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan he signed into law last month.

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/21/98948...s-has-been-met

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    tRump tRump