Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What will happen when Libs learn that Blacks are not helpless?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default What will happen when Libs learn that Blacks are not helpless?

What will happen when Libs learn that Blacks are not helpless?

What will become of their soft bigotry of low expectations?

The Left will cause Government of the people, by the people, for the people, to perish from the Earth.

Trump is mankind's last hope to preserve Liberty.

MAGA

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

3. The Following User Groans At Micawber For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (06-15-2021)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drummie123 View Post

What lib thinks blacks are helpless?

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Nice current event
    NICE DESPERATE RUN FROM THE EMBARRASSING (FOR YOU AND YOURSE) OP...THE ONGOING RACUISM OF THE RACE-O-CRATS, IS A CURRENT EVENT.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

The slavery ended. Not a current event.

7. The Following User Groans At AProudLefty For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (06-15-2021)

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trollshit.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Trollshit.
    all he does

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,539 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Wow sista stench, thanks for alerting us that we aren't helpless, did the angles coming from Africa clue you in? Hint sista stench , minorities voted overwhelmingly for Biden/ Harris

That's mighty white of you to alert us
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    What lib thinks blacks are helpless?
    All of them who promote CRT.

Critical race theory (CRT), intellectual movement and loosely organized framework of legal analysis based on the premise that race is not a natural, biologically grounded feature of physically distinct subgroups of human beings but a socially constructed (culturally invented) category that is used to oppress and exploit people of colour. Critical race theorists hold that the law and legal institutions in the United States are inherently racist insofar as they function to create and maintain social, economic, and political inequalities between whites and nonwhites, especially African Americans.
    https://www.britannica.com/topic/critical-race-theory
    The Left will cause Government of the people, by the people, for the people, to perish from the Earth.

MAGA

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Explain how CRT treats all blacks as helpless. Remember, it was first articulated by a black law professor, Derick Bell.

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Good question.

This gentleman discusses the issue quite eloquently:

The Soft Bigotry of Low Expectations - Why you shouldn’t let what you look like hold you back in life

I’m, by way of pure statistics, one of the top writers on Medium. I make a six-figure living as an author and blogger. Millions of people read my work each year.

Oh yeah, I also happen to be black.

Let me tell you some other facts about me — facts that most people would call disqualifiers to living a successful life:

• I was on felony probation for five years
    • I’ve been arrested multiple times
    • Even though I came from a middle-class upbringing, I ran my life into the ground and had to rebuild from the position of being a broke felon black male working a labor job at $10/hr

According to many people in society, that’s where my story should end. I mean, look at my demographic — the black male.

Does my category have a significantly high rate of failure and problems in life? Yes.

Are there systemic reasons why this happens? Duh.

Do forces outside of your control, particularly what you look like, shape a part of your life? Obviously.

But why does that mean we should aim lower by default?

I was never raised with low expectations. It didn’t matter what I looked like, success what just expected of me.

My mom grew up in Milwaukee, WI, which is still the most segregated city in the united states, smack dab in the middle of the period of deep racism — anyone who claims things are getting worse now…is just not very smart.
    She grew up in a bad neighborhood. A neighborhood most progressive people literally wouldn’t walk down. Her mom was illiterate. Her dad worked a labor job. Yet, somehow, she managed to graduate. I’ve told the story before her dad’s solution to fighting an uphill battle as a little black girl — he got her a library card and told her to read every single book in the library. Problem solved.

Here’s a quote from that article: I was never raised to be a victim by either of my parents. They wanted to see us do better. Going backward wasn’t an option. Their parents did what they could with what they had to give their children a better shot at life, and they did the same for me.
    This ethos of generational building and sacrifice has somehow been lost on us. Many people genuinely don’t understand how fortunate they are to have this foundation built for them.

Your forefathers and mothers didn’t sacrifice for you to complain about micro-aggressions on Facebook? Nope. This is not what they would want you to do. They’d want you to simultaneously fight for yourself and the collective at the same time. They’d want you to keep building. It’s not that hard to understand. Care about issues and fight to improve your own life at the same time.

My dad grew up in Nigeria — one of the poorest countries in the world. He came to this country with nothing. His first job was at McDonald’s. He drove taxis. Eventually, he graduated with a finance degree and started businesses.

He came to this country with much less than the people who complain about their living standards here, yet he didn’t bathe in self-pity — the opposite, actually. Like many immigrants, he looked at the opportunity with wide eyes.

It’s so funny, while we complain about being oppressed on our iPhones built by some seven-year-old Chinese kid in a sweatshop, people all around the world are dying to get here. They’d kill to live at the poverty line here. Often, they come to this country far below that line and make something of themselves.

The one thing they have in common? They didn’t fall victim to the soft bigotry of low expectations.

he soft bigotry of low expectations is the form of racism that actually bothers me. I can brush off overt racism, but it pisses me off that certain “benevolent” people look at someone who looks like me with pity, just because I’m black.
    Maybe some people want your help and pity, but let me make it clear. I definitely don’t. It annoys me that your form of caring actually masks the true belief that you think you’re somehow better than me. I can write circles around people of any color and I could care less what my competition looks like — because I’m a beast on this keyboard.

Society continues to grow this movement of making you feel helpless just because of the way you look.

You’re a woman so you can’t be a CEO, work in STEM, or hold any position of power.

You’re black so it’s impossible to get ahead and you fear for your life because you can get pulled over and shot at any time.

[Insert your marginalized category here] and you’re destined to [insert fatalistic prediction].

Highlighting institutional forces that shape our lives is crucial, but acting as if they’re a death sentence does nobody any good, especially those who are actually in those categories.

I remember reading this story about a teacher who worked in the inner city with a bunch of “problem” students — behavioral issues, couldn’t focus, behind in learning level, etc.

Did she look down on them with pity? Nope. She made the students read material well above their grade level. She inspired them to learn and evolve instead of making assumptions about them.

Well, guess what? The students adapted to the material. Who knew that kids were sponges who are not only dying to learn but dying to simply have someone believe in them?
    Again, people always come out of the peanut gallery with their little rebuttals.

“You don’t understand Ayo! Some kids have it so bad that they’re destined to fail!”

This is true to a degree.

Still, is it helpful to give these kids the message that they’re screwed unless the entire structure of society changes overnight? Pause and ask yourself the question — how is highlighting and aggrandizing their plight in any way shape or form helpful or useful? How does that improve their lives?

Maybe, just maybe, it’s more helpful to acknowledge the difficulty of their situation, but push them to succeed anyway.

The latter is much more useful. But human emotions don’t work in a logical way. This soft bigotry isn’t about actually helping anyone, it’s about making the soft bigoters feel good for caring.

Let me be clear to all of my fellow minorities and marginalized people. The people who take pity on you and spoon feed you this message that you’re oppressed don’t care about you at all.

They will post on your behalf on social media, but they won’t visit your neighborhood. They will “stand with you” form the safety of their gated communities. The politicians who claim to want to help those who are struggling often oversee some of the worst districts in the country and do nothing to help them improve.

Real caring involves telling the truth.

And the truth is that, without question, your path to living a successful life can and will be harder based on circumstances you have no control over. This is the entire ethos of my new book. Duh. No intelligent person would deny this.
    But, so what? Fuck, dude, I don’t know then, maybe just stop trying, be depressed!

Is society perfectly equal? Nope. But do you have time to wait for it to become perfectly equal? Also, nope. You have to live your life.

And let’s be honest. In 2020, especially if you live in America, you at least have a fighting shot. You can run an e-commerce shop that only shows products, no pictures of your face or what you look like, and make a killing. No excuse — literally no one can see you.

I follow this corner of Twitter I like to call black excellence Twitter. Real Estate investors, e-commerce store owners, bloggers, agency owners, all types of successful black people from all walks of life and socio-economic starting points. Do we converse about the plight of black people? Nah, we talk strategy, decision making, ideas...

https://chef-boyardeji.medium.com/the-soft-bigotry-of-low-expectations-2dfd7a284177
    BING!!!

THANKS!

MAGA

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

absolutely nothing......they will continue to treat blacks as pawns......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Drummie123 (06-14-2021)

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Trollshit.
    WAH, WAH, WAAAAHHH!

You are trying to overthrow our form of government, our economic system and enslave us, and you whine about our efforts to expose some of your tactics?

Cry to Moscow or Mecca.

None of the patriots here care what you find objectionable.

MAGA