Members banned from this thread: Cypress, Jarod, blackascoal, evince, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, Rune, Althea, moon, iolo, Mr.Badguy, jet57, Bill, domer76, qmuddy2, archives, Lightbringer, Nomad, Micawber, whaap, crowonapost, CASPER, floridafan, Mason Michaels, ThatOwlWoman, Tranquillus in Exile, katzgar, Joe Capitalist, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Crazy Cat Lady, Frank Apisa, volsrock, PoliTalker, rjhenn, Guno צְבִי, Tacomaman, Jack, LV426, Old Trapper, NiftyNiblick, Charoite, Poor Richard Saunders, StoneByStone, WalterWilson, Mason Melchizedek, Port Tack, Cinnabar, gemini104104, Iolo/Penderyn, Trumpet, saltydancin, ]2epo]v[an, Walt, AProudLefty, Doc Dutch, TexanManWithPlans, Geeko Sportivo, Concart, serenity, Matt Dillon, ParachuteAdams, martin, Diesel, Melchizedek = Michael, jakemax, War=Peace, Whythink, BidenPresident, Hoosier Daddy, no worries, American Man, goat, Inkslinger, Djinn, Jolly, rogues scholar and Vlad

Thread: Laugh @ leftists with Legion

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Wink Laugh @ leftists with Legion

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default CRT & the first day of school

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Red face “The racist legacy of ornithology.”

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default CDC: People With Dirt On Clintons Have Greater Risk Of Suicide

According to a report from the Centers for Disease Control, people with inside, compromising knowledge of Bill and Hillary Clinton’s financial and political dealings are more likely to commit suicide.

“We’ve never seen a single risk factor cause a spike of this magnitude,” a CDC spokesperson told reporters. “Interestingly, in spite of their increased suicide risk, people with dirt on the Clintons rarely show any warning signs of suicide, and they almost never leave a note.”

Remarking about how abnormal it is, the spokesman again stressed the significance of the data.

“Therefore, we advise any American with detrimental information about Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, or the Clinton Foundation to forget about it as quickly as possible to avoid a greatly increased probability of taking your own life,” he cautioned.

“And—I swear, Hillary—that’s all we know.”

https://babylonbee.com/news/cdc-people-dirt-clintons-843-greater-risk-suicide

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default AOC spanked soundly

After recently visiting her grandmother in Puerto Rico, Ocasio-Cortez posted a photo of her abuela’s home still in disarray after Hurricane Maria devastated the island in 2017. She blamed Trump for allegedly blocking relief funds from reaching the island.

“Just over a week ago, my abuela fell ill. I went to Puerto Rico to see her- my 1st time in a year+ bc of COVID. This is her home. Hurricane María relief hasn’t arrived. Trump blocked relief $ for PR,” Ocasio-Cortez said.

“In the aftermath of María, the Trump admin oversaw two key items: handing millions in public $ to unqualified donor pals (ex Whitefish). The other was to impose extremely difficult eligibility rules for Puerto Ricans, which allowed mass rejections of recovery fund applications,” she alleged.

Although DEMOCRATS tried to blame Trump for relief problems, issues with corruption and misappropriated relief aid was well-documented. For example, the head of the island’s emergency management services was fired after a warehouse filled with unused disaster relief aid was discovered. Meanwhile, the FBI later raided the offices of now-former San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz, the vocal politician who blamed Trump for a poor disaster response.

Conservative commentator Matt Walsh attempted to help Ocasio-Cortez’s grandmother last week — raising more than $100,000 after Ocasio-Cortez’s tweet — but the money was turned away by someone in Ocasio-Cortez’s family.

Walsh explained, “‘Someone’ in AOC’s abuela’s family told GoFundMe that she won’t take the money, even though AOC previously claimed that her grandma was in dire straits (and it was Trump’s fault).”

https://thecongressionalinsider.com/ocasio-cortezs-aunt-crushes-aocs-narrative-blaming-trump-for-puerto-rico-hurricane-relief-problems/

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default North Korean defector says 'even North Korea was not this nuts'

As American educational institutions continue to be called into question, a North Korean defector fears the United States' future "is as bleak as North Korea" after she attended one of the country's most prestigious universities.

Yeonmi Park has experienced plenty of struggle and hardship, but she does not call herself a victim.

One of several hundred North Korean defectors settled in the United States, Park, 27, transferred to Columbia University from a South Korean university in 2016 and was deeply disturbed by what she found.

"I expected that I was paying this fortune, all this time and energy, to learn how to think. But they are forcing you to think the way they want you to think," Park said. "I realized, wow, this is insane. I thought America was different but I saw so many similarities to what I saw in North Korea that I started worrying."

Those similarities include anti-Western sentiment, collective guilt and suffocating political correctness.

Yeonmi saw red flags immediately upon arriving at the school.

During orientation, she was scolded by a university staff member for admitting she enjoyed classic literature such as Jane Austen.

"I said ‘I love those books.’ I thought it was a good thing," recalled Park.

"Then she said, 'Did you know those writers had a colonial mindset? They were racists and bigots and are subconsciously brainwashing you.’"

It only got worse from there as Yeonmi realized that every one of her classes at the Ivy League school was infected with what she saw as anti-American propaganda, reminiscent to the sort she had grown up with.

"’American Bastard' was one word for North Koreans" Park was taught growing up.

"The math problems would say 'there are four American bastards, you kill two of them, how many American bastards are left to kill?'"

She was also shocked and confused by issues surrounding gender and language, with every class asking students to announce their preferred pronouns.

"English is my third language. I learned it as an adult. I sometimes still say 'he' or 'she' by mistake and now they are going to ask me to call them 'they'? How the heck do I incorporate that into my sentences?"

"It was chaos," said Yeonmi. "It felt like the regression in civilization."

"Even North Korea is not this nuts," she admitted. "North Korea was pretty crazy, but not this crazy."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-korean-defector-ivy-league-nuts

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Smile The DUMBEST THINGS AOC Has Said (so far) This Year!