Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hydroxychloroquine is effective for COVID remediation

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    So, I guess Yagina is suffering from Post-COVID Cognitive Decline. It's very obvious by his inane, unhinged posts.

https://www.cedars-sinai.org/blog/co...brain-fog.html

"brain fog" People are using the term to describe the constellation of symptoms such as short-term memory loss, poor attention span and fatigue that plagues up to 20% of COVID-19 patients weeks after they have recovered from typical COVID-19 symptoms—such as fever, cough and shortness of breath.

Researchers think these cognitive effects are a byproduct of inflammatory processes within the brain that occur microscopically.

"With COVID-19, there's an activation of the immune system that persists for months, which can affect neural connections in the brain," Dr. Zabner says. "The stress of navigating COVID-19—constantly being in 'fight mode'—can affect brain function, too."

Brandon Straka on Trump mocking handicapped people, Charlottesville

The Left will cause Government of the people, by the people, for the people, to perish from the Earth.

Trump is mankind's last hope to preserve Liberty.

MAGA

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    For the hundredth time, the vaccine protects you against severe symptoms from COVID, but it doesn't protect you from contracting the disease.
    ROFL.. i didnt thread ban you because i jnew you would post stupid stuff. your medical knowledge is childlike
    Both the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are 90%-95% effective in preventing disease . dolt

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Politicizing vaccination is stupid.
    Not getting an approved vaccine is stupid.
    Not following CDC health guidelines and concordant local best health practices and rules is stupid.
    Making arguments against prevailing science without being a scientist who has a heterodox on point study of his own making is stupid.

Republicans are stupid.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    So, I guess Yagina is suffering from Post-COVID Cognitive Decline. It's very obvious by his inane, unhinged posts.

https://www.cedars-sinai.org/blog/co...brain-fog.html

"brain fog" People are using the term to describe the constellation of symptoms such as short-term memory loss, poor attention span and fatigue that plagues up to 20% of COVID-19 patients weeks after they have recovered from typical COVID-19 symptoms—such as fever, cough and shortness of breath.

Researchers think these cognitive effects are a byproduct of inflammatory processes within the brain that occur microscopically.

"With COVID-19, there's an activation of the immune system that persists for months, which can affect neural connections in the brain," Dr. Zabner says. "The stress of navigating COVID-19—constantly being in 'fight mode'—can affect brain function, too."

VIDEO: Trump NEVER Mocked Disabled Reporter… “It Never Happened”

The Left will cause Government of the people, by the people, for the people, to perish from the Earth.

Trump is mankind's last hope to preserve Liberty.

MAGA

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,072 Times in 8,420 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

For the hundredth time, the vaccine protects you against severe symptoms from COVID, but it doesn't protect you from contracting the disease.

So if you're walking around unvaccinated, you are at high risk of contracting a symptomatic form of COVID.

Basically, you're asking for a tube to be shoved down your throat while you're conscious.
    I do like how much of a drama queen you are. You want seconds on the covid stupid juice don't you? The leftist mass murderers have been lying to Americans for a solid fucking year.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    ROFL.. i didnt thread ban you because i jnew you would post stupid stuff. your medical knowledge is childlike
    Both the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are 90%-95% effective in preventing disease . dolt
    NO, YOU FUCKING LYING IDIOT.

They are effective in preventing SYMPTOMS of the disease, but you can very much still contract and spread it asymptomatically...like the New York Yankees found out a couple weeks ago.

Every single thing you have ever said about COVID has been a lie or just plain wrong.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Note that Anatta (and virtually every right winger) uses Townhall as a source, when Townhall is not reputable.

The bar is so low for Conservative sources, it's lying on the fucking floor.
    Townhall is only LINKING the studies. why use it? because MS press doesnt cover it. find me a link to the studies mentioned in MS news -you wont

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Politicizing vaccination is stupid.
    Not getting an approved vaccine is stupid.
    Not following CDC health guidelines and concordant local best health practices and rules is stupid.
    Making arguments against prevailing science without being a scientist who has a heterodox on point study of his own making is stupid.

Republicans are stupid.
    Which vaccine is approved?

What science? The one where fau chi min wore a mask for show? That fucking science?

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    I do like how much of a drama queen you are. You want seconds on the covid stupid juice don't you? The leftist mass murderers have been lying to Americans for a solid fucking year.
    You're so fucking stupid a reality TV show host conned you into toiling his baggage for the rest of YOUR LIFE, not his.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    Townhall is only LINKING the studi
    No, they are misrepresenting the studies.

One of your "studies" was of just 255 people.

And you think that study is reputable.

Was that study peer reviewed? NOPE.

So again, your standards are so low, they're lying on the fucking floor.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

We need to start demanding Conservatives use reputable sources from now on.

I'm tired of them thinking Townhall, Federalist, Reason.com, and Daily Caller are legitimate journalistic organizations.

They're not. They're just propaganda networks.
    Nobody gives a fuck what you're tired of you mass murdering imbecile.

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,040 Times in 6,231 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Note that Anatta (and virtually every right winger) uses Townhall as a source, when Townhall is not reputable.

The bar is so low for Conservative sources, it's lying on the fucking floor.
    Not to mention their dubious study.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

NO, YOU FUCKING LYING IDIOT.

They are effective in preventing SYMPTOMS of the disease, but you can very much still contract and spread it asymptomatically...like the New York Yankees found out a couple weeks ago.

Every single thing you have ever said about COVID has been a lie or just plain wrong.
    JFC.
    that was a PCR test -notoriously overcycled. you conflate and hype everything without understanding anything

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021...-outbreak.html
    But it’s the same story that I’ve been telling this entire pandemic: Extraordinarily low viral loads should not, right off the bat, be considered infectious. Instead, we’ve taken the opposite approach: If you’re positive on a PCR test, you’re considered infectious, and you should isolate, no questions asked, no nuance of what that PCR result means.

But a lot of people aren’t actually infectious when they’re PCR positive — it’s just a little bit of virus replicating but not enough to necessarily transmit and certainly not enough to warrant a ten-day isolation anymore.

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You're so fucking stupid a reality TV show host conned you into toiling his baggage for the rest of YOUR LIFE, not his.
    What did you vote for you mass murdering dickhead? A retarded racist who thinks he's a fucking genius????? Just like him you prefer "truth" to facts. Lmfao. Shut the fuck up you genocidal asshole.

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Nobody gives a fuck what you're tired of you mass murdering imbecile.
    You're the one who called COVID a hoax for three months, which turned regional outbreaks into a nationwide pandemic that has killed over 600,000 people.

All because you had to protect Donald Trump from criticism.

Was it worth it? Did Trump personally thank you? Or did he leave you holding the bag, like he did with you on 1/6?

Speaking of 1/6, where the fuck were you?