Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE POST 2020 ELECTION FORSENIC AUDITS PROVE BIDEN CHEATED

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drummie123 View Post
    Yup. The Donald is usually right. The Left Is Not Going to Like This, but Trump Has Been Proven Right Over and Over Again
    Indeed. The left is not going to like that.

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,435 Times in 52,457 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

I almost ALWAYS post substantiation for what I post.

You guys almost NEVER post links to reputable sources for anything....
    "You guys"? WTF? Who is "You guys"? Is that like "You people"?

Have the guts to address me, not that passive-aggressive bullshit the JPP pussies use.

I post links to reputable sources all the time. What do you need me to look up for you? That Trump is a fucking liar? That the election was fair and secure?

Or do you want me to prove a negative like the Qless wackadoodles often ask?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post

Have the guts to address me, not that passive-aggressive bullshit the JPP pussies use.

I post links to reputable sources all the time. What do you need me to look up for you? That Trump is a fucking liar? That the election was fair and secure?

Let's start with the obvious, which seems to baffle you.

NO ONE here at JPP seems to be into Q or whatever the f*** it is, but you guys.

And they say the Left always tells you who they fear.

Why do you fear Q so much when no one here is into Q much or at all?
    The Left will cause Government of the people, by the people, for the people, to perish from the Earth.

Trump is mankind's last hope to preserve Liberty.

MAGA

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Drummie123 For This Post:

artichoke (06-15-2021)

5. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Indeed. The left is not going to like that.
    Good.
    The Left will cause Government of the people, by the people, for the people, to perish from the Earth.

MAGA

6. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I din't expect to get an answer from him, nor an explanation of why a "newspaper" is more credible than other kinds of mass media.
    Hmmm... It's a loose detail that might fit into a later puzzle.

MAGA

7. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Indeed. Hopefully some of them become so enraged they will suffer aneurysms and die or live as drooling vegetables like Joe Biden.
    LOL

The Leftists, I wholeheartedly concur.

But the fuzzy brained Libs just deserve to be wrist slapped for being so willing to entertain and embrace those who hate America and who use them as pawns in order to steal our freedoms and then the country and make us subjects of a Leftist dictatorship.

Barber shaves heads of French, female Nazi-collaborators in Menton, France HD Stock Footage ...

MAGA

8. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They deserve to die after prolonged agony, aware of their plight but unable to control their bowels and bladders while I laugh at their humiliation and gloat over their intense suffering.
    I think the Leftists and Libs should stay away from you or take care not to piss you off.

LOLOL

MAGA

9. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post

You are silly enough to co-sign on that stupid mind-fucking which says that you can't refer to a group of people with a common social characteristic as "you guys"!

You deserve to be ridiculed and insulted to let those assholes and jerks make you jump through their silly manipulative hoops like a trained dog.

MAGA

10. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,831 Times in 17,263 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,597 Times in 4,275 Posts

let's start at the beginning. There are people here who said they were in Q and others that showed they agreed with its"philosophy". Deal with facts. It will not be painful.

11. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,758 Times in 4,508 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    Lawsuits against the 2020 election result were taken to 60 Federal Courts, NOT ONE of them looked at the merits of the cases. They were ALL dismissed on procedural grounds because the Judges were too frightened to do the right thing. FACT.

Same for the US Supreme Court. Chief Justice Roberts - a gutless cocksucker - punted the "State of Texas vs Pennsylvania, etc." lawsuit because he knew if it were examined on its merits, it would overturn the 2020 election result, and he peed his pants at the thought of what might happen to him in consequence.
    The Texas case was thrown out because it did not involve a dispute between two states as the plaintiffs claimed. Also, it presented no evidence of fraud. Several of the cases involved examination of evidence. The states defending their count explained all their actions people claimed were fraud and the courts ruled none of the actions would have changed the election results.

Trump lost no matter how long his supporters refuse to believe the facts. In about fifteen minutes you can prove several of the claims Trump made were false:

1. It is not true that no president ever lost when he won both FL and OH as Trump claimed. Even if did occur it does not prove fraud. But Nixon lost after winning FL and OH.

2. It is not true that no Republican member of Congress ever lost when Trump was on the ticket. Two Republican senators lost in 2020 (AZ and CO).

3. There were no counties/states/precincts that had a larger number of voters than registered voters. A few scattered precincts had maybe on more vote than the number of registered voters (usually provisional ballots).

If Trump could not even get these simple facts correct he certainly could not prove others in which he has no evidence. Many of those affidavits did not make any accusations of illegal acts.

12. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,760 Times in 27,235 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,587 Times in 18,176 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    I would like to know what people here predict will happen after the hand-counted, FORSENIC audits of the November, 2020, Presidential election results in the critical "Swing States" of: Arizona; Pennsylvania; Michigan; Wisconsin, etc; objectively prove that Biden is an illegitimate/unconstitutional POTUS ?

I have thought through the various different ramifications that could play out, and come to the conclusion that the Biden regime will be quickly and quietly removed by a US Military Coup d'etat towards the end of this year. There will be an interim period of Martial Law imposed, then Donald Trump will be reinstalled as President of the US.

Discuss

Dachshund

DLM...Dachshund Lives Matter

Dear fucking idiot Q boy

It’s not possible

There was no cheating by Biden

Fuck you very much

13. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I think the Leftists and Libs should stay away from you.
    They can't, apparently. Even the ones who claim to ignore me entirely are besotted with my every post. It's possible their fixation on me is pathological in nature.

14. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flush View Post
    The Texas case was thrown out because it did not involve a dispute between two states as the plaintiffs claimed. Also, it presented no evidence of fraud. Several of the cases involved examination of evidence. The states defending their count explained all their actions people claimed were fraud and the courts ruled none of the actions would have changed the election results.
    Is that so?

15. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flush View Post
    Trump Trump Trump Trump

16. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,435 Times in 52,457 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

More of that "you guys" bullshit, asshole. Grow a fucking brain, kid, or pull it out of your ass. Something is wrong.

Are you saying the 400+ Insurrectionists are Antifa? Non-Q? What are they?

All of the extremists on this forum, Left or Right (and there's more Right on JPP), are scared to varying degrees outside the normal range. "You guys" all need to get a fucking grip.

Dude, I don't fear Q or even the militias, although the latter are actually dangerous. The Qless are fucking morons. Seriously. 2/3s of the Q arrested have known previous mental issues.

It's been my experience that all extreme people have equally extreme psychological profiles. Although I give the RW idiots shit for not going to the Insurrection, the smart and sane thing to do was to stay out of it. Those people are fucking nuts. Unfortunately, our nation's mental health system sucks, so jail and felony records will have to suffice for them.

The planners will suffer more greatly for their violent actions.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"