Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: How many people did Democrats murder by knowingly lying about Hydroxochloroquine?

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

The irony of not being aware that I have made a post addressing the OP is strikingly funny.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    You have failed to debunk anything.

Oklahoma trying to return anti-malaria drug touted by Drumpf: report
    The Oklahoma attorney general’s office is seeking to return $2 million worth of hydroxychloroquine, the malaria medication endorsed by former President Drumpf as an effective medication against COVID-19 despite little evidence to support that claim.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...y-trump-report
    Wrong again. You blowing past CNN and NY Times telling you are wrong, along with thousands of doctors and studies all telling you are wrong...in no way means your ignorant fearmongering about this proven 50-year coronavirus treatment wasn't debunked.

You not agreeing that it's thoroughly debunked at this point is just you demonstrating your anti-science cult membership credentials. Must be utterly fact-resistant to join the Democrat cult, well congratulations, you should be their leader.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Grokmaster (06-14-2021)

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,408 Times in 10,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    All the deplorables are posting a lot today.
    You can tell that they're feeling extra insecure and vulnerable because they're all starting to realize that not getting vaccinated is really dumb and can result in a pretty bad case of COVID that would require intubation.

And the thing about COVID intubation is that you are fucking awake and conscious when they do it to you.

Can you imagine lying there on a hospital bed, already gasping for air because of COVID, only to have nurses and orderlies physically restrain you as they jam a plastic tube down your throat and into your lungs? That's reason enough to get the vaccine. Why would you want to run the risk of having that procedure done on you? All for Trump's ego? Why? He's gonna be dead in a few years from a Big Mac heart attack, so why is he so important to them?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why weren't they used?

Oklahoma had that stockpile since at least June 2020, long before any vaccines or any other treatments became mainstream.

State Selling Hydroxycholoroquine Stockpile
    July 30, 2020
    https://www.news9.com/story/5f2351d3...ine-stockpile-
    For the same reason that should have never needed explaining even once, but has been explained repeatedly (I really am starting to think you're literally a brain-damaged moron at this point)...Democrats convinced everyone it was poison and banned it everywhere they could.

FUCKING OBVIOUSLY.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Grokmaster (06-14-2021)

7. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,766 Times in 7,268 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

Arminius is now officially renamed "Clorox."

The Teutoburg Forest is now giving his statues the "General Lee treatment."
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

8. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    Wrong again. You blowing past CNN and NY Times telling you are wrong, along with thousands of doctors and studies all telling you are wrong...in no way means your ignorant fearmongering about this proven 50-year coronavirus treatment wasn't debunked.
    LOL!

If HCQ worked, OK would not have been sitting on a stockpile of it for more than a year.

Demand would have resulted in that stockpile being claimed by someone.

The fact that OK has been in the market for a year with unused doses of HCQ tells you all you need to know about how useless it is.

You not agreeing that it's thoroughly debunked at this point is just you demonstrating your anti-science cult membership credentials. Must be utterly fact-resistant to join the Democrat cult, well congratulations, you should be their leader.
    If you are basing your choices on a study from April 2020 of 255 people, 80% of whom died, then you deserve to get COVID and have a tube shoved down your throat while you're conscious.

9. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post

LOL!

Yes, let's start calling him Clorox because he repeated Trump's brain shit about injecting disinfectant.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

NiftyNiblick (06-14-2021)

11. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah, it doesn't make a lot of sense to buy $2M worth of a drug with no track record of success, based solely on the word of a failed reality TV show host who admitted to lying about the severity of COVID because he thought you'd descend into a panic.
    It has been used for more than 50 years straight on coronaviruses and is one of the most proven drugs in existence. It has always worked on COVID-19, and the people who said it didn't straight-up lied. You simply SAYING that it has no track record of success doesn't magically poof the last half century of evidence out of existence. That's not how reality works.

CNN and NY Times are a failed reality TV host? The thousands of doctors and studies linked to all showing you are wrong are...failed reality TV hosts?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Grokmaster (06-14-2021)

13. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You said the election was stolen for three months, then when the time came to do something about it, you hid behind your mommy's skirt.

You must not believe the election was truly stolen.

I think you're just saying it was because you get more attention that way.

I don't believe that you believe it was stolen.

I think you're faking.

I don't believe you have the courage of your convictions.

I don't believe you'd ever act on them.

I don't believe you would ever put in the individual effort to fight for any of the things you say here.

I believe you're just saying it for effect, and that you're just a sad, lonely poseur.
    No one's talking about this moronic "only terrorists can oppose election theft" nonsense.

Stop spamming the site with constant reminders that you're too retarded for adult conversations.

Your garbage debating is plenty enough to remind us. We get it for Christ's sake. You're special needs. We're going to have to tell you not to masturbate in public and such, we understand. You don't have to keep making it the center of our universe.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Grokmaster (06-14-2021)

15. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You can tell that they're feeling extra insecure and vulnerable because they're all starting to realize that not getting vaccinated is really dumb and can result in a pretty bad case of COVID that would require intubation.
    No intelligent person is afraid of a 99% survival rate virus. Only Democrats are that unable to process basic facts.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Grokmaster (06-14-2021)

17. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It has been used for more than 50 years straight on coronaviruses
    No, it hasn't...why do you keep saying this?

If it worked, then OK would not have had a stockpile of it for more than a year that it cannot sell.

and is one of the most proven drugs in existence.
    Yeah, for Lupus or malaria. Not for COVID.

It has always worked on COVID-19, and the people who said it didn't straight-up lied. You simply SAYING that it has no track record of success doesn't magically poof the last half century of evidence out of existence. That's not how reality works
    No, you and Trump lied because you were hoping for a miracle cure so that you didn't have to put in the work to handle a pandemic.

Basically, you're both so fucking lazy that you search for easy answers instead of working through a problem.

It's got no record of success for COVID, and if it did, OK would have had no problem unloading it.

But it's been over a year, and they STILL can't manage to sell even a single dose of that stockpile.

CNN and NY Times are a failed reality TV host? The thousands of doctors and studies linked to all showing you are wrong are...failed reality TV hosts?
    Trump literally said to Bob Woodward that he was downplaying COVID because he didn't think you could handle the truth.

Trump thinks so little of you that he lied to your face.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

christiefan915 (06-15-2021)

19. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post

They're removing Arminius statues in Germany? Um...okay.

Makes no sense, but neither does Democrats doing it, so hey.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Grokmaster (06-14-2021)

21. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No one's talking about this moronic "only terrorists can oppose election theft" nonsense.
    You don't believe the election was stolen, you're just saying it was on JPP to try and make friends because you're sad and lonely.

22. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

LOL!

If HCQ worked, OK would not have been sitting on a stockpile of it for more than a year.

Demand would have resulted in that stockpile being claimed by someone.

The fact that OK has been in the market for a year with unused doses of HCQ tells you all you need to know about how useless it is.

If you are basing your choices on a study from April 2020 of 255 people, 80% of whom died, then you deserve to get COVID and have a tube shoved down your throat while you're conscious.
    I refer you to the last six times you repeated this moronic point and what I said to debunk it each and every time. Not going around in circles with Forrest Gump anymore.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (06-14-2021), Grokmaster (06-14-2021)

24. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Stop spamming the site with constant reminders that you're too retarded for adult conversations.]
    You said the election was stolen, but didn't do anything about it when Trump asked you to.

So obviously you don't believe it was stolen.

So why are you on JPP saying it was? Simple; you are trying to make friends.