Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: How many people did Democrats murder by knowingly lying about Hydroxochloroquine?

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    It didn't work then, it doesn't work now, and that's why Oklahoma can't unload the millions of doses it stupidly bought because they believed you and Trump, when they shouldn't have.
    So, just start repeating your already debunked stupidity. That's you're big strategy?

Trying to use the fact that they weren't used (because of Democrat bans and fearmongering) to act like that's somehow proof that all the experts, along with the NY Times and CNN, are all lying...is moronic on its face.

That doesn't even make sense. Try again, imbecile.

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Also, how come on 1/6, you were on JPP and not in DC?
    I refer you to my answer the first dozen or so times you brought this moronic "only domestic terrorists can care about Democrat election theft and treason" fallacy up to me like it was going to score some kind of huge points with anyone who has an IQ over 40.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    Now that it's no longer necessary for Democrats to keep us from instantly and effortlessly brushing off COVID with an already known 50-year cure, they have finally stopped intentionally lying about it and started admitting that it likely worked all along...but they weren't willing to take the chance of that turning out to be true until now, so they just lied through their teeth non-stop about it being proven ineffective or even harmful.

But now that Resident Biden has been installed in place of the election winner, there's no longer any reason to prevent this nothing virus from being tossed aside, so they admit the truth...

CNN: "Their study of 2,541 hospitalized patients found that those given hydroxychloroquine were much less likely to die."

Attachment 20107

For the record, this is not new. We've known all along that it works on COVID. Democrats just lied about it incessantly until everyone was afraid to take it:

A New Study Shows, Again, That Hydroxychloroquine Works

Study finds hydroxychloroquine helped coronavirus patients survive better

Thousands of Doctors: Yes, Hydroxychloroquine Works Against Wuhan Coronavirus

Yale epidemiologist says hydroxychloroquine could save up to 100K lives if used for coronavirus

Also for the record, this was posted early on in this crisis, when Democrats first started murdering people with this deliberate lie that kept them from taking medicine they needed:

"Thousands of doctors admit Hydroxychloroquine works quickly and effectively against COVID, and that they would prescribe it for their own family members, yet Democrats repeatedly lied about it, attacked President Trump for pointing out how promising it was early on (before being forced to admit he was right), tried to smear him (the President who refuses his own salary) as trying to personally profit from it, and even falsely blamed him when random people absurdly tried ingesting non-medicinal Hydroxychloroquine with fatal results. Their intentional lies about this treatment cost thousands of people their lives."

Democrats knew they were lying. They just didn't care. They knowingly killed people to score partisan points. So my question is, how many American citizens needlessly had to die for Democrats to carry out this deranged nutjob vendetta against a president they simply couldn't handle being beaten by (again)? Do we even have a way of calculating how many innocent people died THIS TIME so Democrats could rig things for themselves?

They already routinely volunteer Americans up to be raped, robbed, and murdered by illegal immigrants and un-vetted terror state "refugees" (put in OUR back yards, not theirs) at every turn so they can import a foreign electorate to work around the American people. They routinely sacrifice our lives so they can kneel in submission to their brownshirt lynch mobs (BLM, Antifa) as we get escalating waves of robberies, beatings, extortion, arson, and murder, and as we get thrown in prison for self-defense and cops get falsely persecuted for enforcing the law. They destroyed our children's education to keep President Trump's record-breaking economy crippled during a 99% survival rate virus outbreak.

Apparently literally nothing is more important than Democrat power. Screw our rights, our lives, our children's future, our country, and everything else we hold dear.

Democrats have elections to rig and steal.
    TENS OF THOUSANDS...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    If there are any Republicans in the country, the Democrats did not murder enough.
    More crybaby sniveling and hate. Is it that time of the month? You gonna cry?

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

https://media2.giphy.com/media/SqflD...6&rid=200.webp

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    THIS IS A TOTAL THREAD FAILURE AND COMPLETE LIE!

YOU TRUMPTARDS ARE SOME STUPID MOTHER-FUCKERS!

THIS IS JUST MORE FAKE NEWS AND LIES!
    Facts?....no.

Evidence?.....no.

Questions?.....no.

Counterpoints?....no.

Just more aimless lashing out and teenage girl tantrums? Yep.

Next.

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    TENS OF THOUSANDS...
    Is there any basis for arguing that Democrats killed that many with this particular betrayal of the American people for power?

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

All the deplorables are posting a lot today.

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

https://media2.giphy.com/media/SqflD...6&rid=200.webp
    Wait, did you seriously devolve all the way into the "I'm rubber, you're glue" defense?

Fucking hilarious the intellectual level on which Democrats operate.

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    All the deplorables are posting a lot today.
    The PMSing conspiracy theorists are whining a lot today.
    Last edited by artichoke; 06-14-2021 at 11:38 AM.

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Wait, did you seriously devolve all the way into the "I'm rubber, you're glue" defense?

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

So, just start repeating your already debunked stupidity
    You have failed to debunk anything.

Oklahoma trying to return anti-malaria drug touted by Drumpf: report
    The Oklahoma attorney general’s office is seeking to return $2 million worth of hydroxychloroquine, the malaria medication endorsed by former President Drumpf as an effective medication against COVID-19 despite little evidence to support that claim.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...y-trump-report
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trying to use the fact that they weren't used (because of Democrat bans and fearmongering) to act like that's somehow proof that all the experts, along with the NY Times and CNN, are all lying...is moronic on its face.
    Why weren't they used?

Oklahoma had that stockpile since at least June 2020, long before any vaccines or any other treatments became mainstream.

State Selling Hydroxycholoroquine Stockpile
    July 30, 2020
    https://www.news9.com/story/5f2351d3...ine-stockpile-

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That doesn't even make sense.
    Yeah, it doesn't make a lot of sense to buy $2M worth of a drug with no track record of success, based solely on the word of a failed reality TV show host who admitted to lying about the severity of COVID because he thought you'd descend into a panic.

14. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I refer you to my answer the first dozen or so times you brought this moronic "only domestic terrorists can care about Democrat election theft and treason" fallacy up to me like it was going to score some kind of huge points with anyone who has an IQ over 40.
    You said the election was stolen for three months, then when the time came to do something about it, you hid behind your mommy's skirt.

You must not believe the election was truly stolen.

I think you're just saying it was because you get more attention that way.

I don't believe that you believe it was stolen.

I think you're faking.

I don't believe you have the courage of your convictions.

I don't believe you'd ever act on them.

I don't believe you would ever put in the individual effort to fight for any of the things you say here.

I believe you're just saying it for effect, and that you're just a sad, lonely poseur.

15. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You ARE.

So this is juvenile and asinine enough to guarantee you will never be taken seriously again.

Thanks for the assist, dumb-ass.