Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: How many people did Democrats murder by knowingly lying about Hydroxochloroquine?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    You low life cocksuckers killed hundreds of thousands with your fucking lying and the butcher of Albany killed elderly people not to mention all the small businesses you fucked up the ass with your shutdowns. Go fuck yourself you miserable cunt.
    Normally I would say this is excessively savage, but we're talking about intentional, unapologetic mass murder for selfish partisan gain here. It's an absolutely appropriate level of hostility.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Yakuda (06-14-2021)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post

1) So your only response is to toss up a diversionary smokescreen to avoid the subject altogether? That speaks volumes by itself.

2) And then the thing you try to change the subject to is a DIFFERENT long-debunked Democrat falsehood they were caught telling?

Fake News: Trump Didn't Tell People to Inject Bleach or Lysol Into Their Veins to Fight Coronavirus

FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Lysol Into Your Lungs’

'They ingested fish tank cleaner, not medication': Media criticized for linking Trump to death of Arizona man

3) Thanks for revealing to us just how much fake news you blindly swallow without question.

4) Even if it WEREN'T a blatant lie to deliberately misrepresent him asking experts if there were any way to apply the effectiveness of disinfectant to medication as him advising the American people to inject bleach, which is a gigantic, brazen, "not even trying to be remotely honest" kind of lie, none of that would have anything to do with Democrats ACTUALLY murdering thousands of people with intentional misinformation for selfish partisan gain.

Try again there dishonest scumbag.

OMG
    Lock Him Up

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,057 Times in 8,411 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Normally I would say this is excessively savage, but we're talking about intentional, unapologetic mass murder for selfish partisan gain here. It's an absolutely appropriate level of hostility.

Absolutely it's appropriate. It's not like they "misinterpreted" anything they purposely went out of their way to fuck america up the ass. If this isn't clear enough evidence to people that the left is a cancer on america then nothing will. Then this little bitch of a doctor has the balls to suggest that attacking him is equivalent to attacking science!!??? I bet the little prick can't even spell sci nice let alone follow it. Fuck them all.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    OMG
    Prove it cunt

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The Fox News article that you're using for a reference goes back to: (Corona virus Published April 2, 2020, Last Update April 3, 2020), which have since been recanted by Fox News.
    Ahem, and I quote...

From CNN: "Their study of 2,541 hospitalized patients found that those given hydroxychloroquine were much less likely to die."

NY Times admits hydro works.jpg

You were saying?

The story is accurate. Democrats DID murder thousands of people by deliberately lying to them about hydroxychloroquine, as their total 180 now that President Trump is gone highlights, even if the particular instance of Democrats contradicting themselves and lying got switched around in the OP, which I will fix.

I made a typo, you are a mass murderer.

Not sure about you, but I'll take that outcome any day.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Yakuda (06-14-2021)

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ahem, and I quote...

From CNN: "Their study of 2,541 hospitalized patients found that those given hydroxychloroquine were much less likely to die."

NY Times admits hydro works.jpg

You were saying?

The story is accurate. Democrats DID murder thousands of people by deliberately lying to them about hydroxychloroquine, as their total 180 now that President Trump is gone highlights, even if the particular instance of Democrats contradicting themselves and lying got switched around in the OP, which I will fix.

I made a typo, you are a mass murderer.

Not sure about you, but I'll take that outcome any day.
    You know I think I'm going to switch from calling leftists cunts to the more accurate term, mass murderers. It has a nicer ring to it don't you think?

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

HCQ was another hoax.

That's why OK is sitting on 15M unused doses of it.

Oklahoma trying to return anti-malaria drug touted by Drumpf: report
    https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...y-trump-report
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Capt. Bullshit flops again.
    "Flops"...by providing CNN and NY Times suddenly doing a total 180 and saying hydroxychloroquine works now that Trump's gone, when we had proof it worked the entire time?

Um, no. No part of that is a flop, other than your inept contribution, as usual.

Go lay down and let the adults finish talking.

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Do you get a prescription for heroin for your hemorrhoids? Hydroxy is not indicated for Covid19.
    I get that Democrats have literacy issues, but seriously, it's right there in the OP, spelled right out in plain English...thousands of doctors recommend it, would use it for their own families, etc. So, yes, it IS indicated, even if your reading comprehension struggles don't allow you to connect those dots.

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

OMG

You do realize that randomly overcompensating with a bunch of hyper-animated empty overreactions won't keep people from noticing that you just got your ass handed to you on yet another blatant lie here, right?

Again, if we were in 3rd Grade, your tactics would pass for really clever and devastating, but among adults, they're just sad and embarrassing.

Try again.

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Prove it cunt
    Whoa whoa whoa there, pal. Trumpet doesn't veer into actual facts, evidence and debate. That's where he gets destroyed. He stays in the peanut gallery and devastates people with brutal wit like "you must be drunk."

Fucking brain dead.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Yakuda (06-14-2021)

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Whoa whoa whoa there, pal. Trumpet doesn't veer into actual facts, evidence and debate. That's where he gets destroyed. He stays in the peanut gallery and devastates people with brutal wit like "you must be drunk."

Fucking brain dead.
    True. Their retarded racist leader even admitted they prefer truth to facts.

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    HCQ was another hoax.

That's why OK is sitting on 15M unused doses of it.

Oklahoma trying to return anti-malaria drug touted by Drumpf: report
    https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...y-trump-report
    Yep, everyone from the NY Times and CNN, to thousands of doctors and studies all confirming it works, and that it has this whole time, but the anti-science conspiracy theorists of the left have decided they know better than even their own propaganda mills.

New conspiracy theorist level unlocked! You are officially now "They Probed My Anus"-level batshit retarded.

tin foil hat.jpg

Are the Russians in the room with us right now?

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You know I think I'm going to switch from calling leftists cunts to the more accurate term, mass murderers. It has a nicer ring to it don't you think?
    It's definitely more accurate. One of the saving graces about leftists is that they're too beta male to have ever SEEN a cunt, and their women are butch skanks that look like Jabba the Hut with hairy, unwashed armpits and seething with low-IQ feminist hate...so we don't have to worry about them reproducing.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Yakuda (06-14-2021)

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's definitely more accurate. One of the saving graces about leftists is that they're too beta male to have ever SEEN a cunt, and their women are butch skanks that look like Jabba the Hut with hairy, unwashed armpits and seething with low-IQ feminist hate...so we don't have to worry about them reproducing.

LMFAO I nearly spit my coffee out on that one. What's funny about but is how accurate it is. I bet their girlfriends dicks are bigger than theirs.