Members banned from this thread: AProudLefty


Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 74

Thread: Why racism will never end

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    83,183
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Why racism will never end


  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    48,983
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    because democrats need the race war to pursue totalitarianism
    In a combat situation it is about 16 times better to do something useful and violent right away than to wait and figure out something even more useful and violent later.
    “whenever you put your faith in big government for any reason, sooner or later you end up an apologist for mass murder.”

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    22,864
    Thanks
    1,351
    Thanked 6,008 Times in 4,911 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 249 Times in 238 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    because democrats need the race war to pursue totalitarianism
    It is also about shaming the majority into silence as our freedoms are ended by power, it is not all about diversion.
    American ignorance is heroic./Nothing is forever, even America's decline.<<<<<<<<<<<Douglas Murray Fox Nation 7/26

  4. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    83,183
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    It is also about shaming the majority into silence as our freedoms are ended by power, it is not all about diversion.
    White people are not a majority, according to some.

  5. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    22,864
    Thanks
    1,351
    Thanked 6,008 Times in 4,911 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 249 Times in 238 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    White people are not a majority, according to some.
    Ya I know...they are 12% of adults but if not at least four out of ten people in a picture are blacks tens of millions of Americans are sure that blacks have been underrepresented.

    People are generally amazingly ignorant now, which can only happen as a result of willing it so, it is not laziness or lack of opportunity, though of course we know that people are very lazy, especially when it comes to thinking.
    American ignorance is heroic./Nothing is forever, even America's decline.<<<<<<<<<<<Douglas Murray Fox Nation 7/26

  6. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    83,183
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Ya I know...they are 13% of adults but if not at least four out of ten people in a picture a blacks tens of millions of Americans are sure that blacks have been underrepresented.
    Globally, aren't white people already a minority? In fact, haven't they always been a minority?

    BTW, fun fact: most American "Hispanics" self-identify as "white".

  7. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    22,864
    Thanks
    1,351
    Thanked 6,008 Times in 4,911 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 249 Times in 238 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Globally, aren't white people already a minority? In fact, haven't they always been a minority?

    BTW, fun fact: most American "Hispanics" self-identify as "white".
    You seem to have missed my point.
    American ignorance is heroic./Nothing is forever, even America's decline.<<<<<<<<<<<Douglas Murray Fox Nation 7/26

  8. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    83,183
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    You seem to have missed my point.
    Have I?

  9. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    22,864
    Thanks
    1,351
    Thanked 6,008 Times in 4,911 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 249 Times in 238 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Have I?
    I never lie anymore, have not in many years now.

    EDIT: I am also very bad about keeping secrets...I tell people to not tell me secrets now.
    American ignorance is heroic./Nothing is forever, even America's decline.<<<<<<<<<<<Douglas Murray Fox Nation 7/26

  10. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    83,183
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    I never lie anymore, have not in many years now. EDIT: I am also very bad about keeping secrets...I tell people to not tell me secrets now.
    So, how do I seem to have "missed your point"?

  11. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    22,864
    Thanks
    1,351
    Thanked 6,008 Times in 4,911 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 249 Times in 238 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    So, how do I seem to have "missed your point"?
    You did a tangent rather than respond to it, even as you quoted me.
    American ignorance is heroic./Nothing is forever, even America's decline.<<<<<<<<<<<Douglas Murray Fox Nation 7/26

  12. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    83,183
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    You did a tangent rather than respond to it, even as you quoted me.
    Did I?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    It is also about shaming the majority into silence as our freedoms are ended by power, it is not all about diversion.
    Are you stating that white people are a majority?

  13. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    13,183
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 3,171 Times in 2,572 Posts
    Groans
    198
    Groaned 109 Times in 107 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Globally, aren't white people already a minority? In fact, haven't they always been a minority?

    BTW, fun fact: most American "Hispanics" self-identify as "white".
    Hispanics (Mestizos) are Caucasian.

  14. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    83,183
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flush View Post
    Hispanics (Mestizos) are white.
    Guano says whites are a minority in America, or soon will be, doesn't he?

  15. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    22,864
    Thanks
    1,351
    Thanked 6,008 Times in 4,911 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 249 Times in 238 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Did I?



    Are you stating that white people are a majority?
    My point was some variation of

    1) Power is pushing pictures of America that are unrepresentative to a massive degree....they are lies.

    2) Not Whites demand it

    3) Whites do not object

    4) The Victim Culture Cult is always celebrating its victims

    5) Vast stretches of America have no idea that blacks are only 12% of adults, nor that it is going down through the mass importation of Not Blacks, just as so many maybe a majority believe the lie that cops are constantly killing unarmed blacks

    6) We have to do way better than this.
    American ignorance is heroic./Nothing is forever, even America's decline.<<<<<<<<<<<Douglas Murray Fox Nation 7/26

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-27-2020, 07:30 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-18-2019, 03:01 PM
  3. Fake racism vs Real racism
    By Evmetro in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 01-16-2019, 06:48 PM
  4. Racism watchdog Leo alert, is this racism?
    By Seahawk in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-07-2016, 01:02 PM
  5. Two wrongs don't make a right: responding to racism with racism
    By Sun Devil in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-11-2013, 07:38 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •