Members banned from this thread: katzgar


Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 228

Thread: Has Biden Accomplished ANYTHING?

  1. #46 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Steeler Nation
    Posts
    56,518
    Thanks
    46,427
    Thanked 28,815 Times in 20,287 Posts
    Groans
    4,810
    Groaned 2,577 Times in 2,461 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    The entire internet shows that Biden/Harris are political hoes. You denying these facts proves your 80 IQ.
    The entire internet? Stop the presses!

    That can't even be called an appeal to authority.
    “What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

  2. #47 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    83,183
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    Our Country is doing great.
    So you say. Is that because of anything the usurper did?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    The COVID numbers are decreasing.
    So you say. Is that because of anything the usurper did?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    The Pandemic is ending.
    So you say. Is that because of anything the usurper did?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    America's economy is coming back.
    So you say. Is that because of anything the usurper did?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    Americans are working again.
    So you say. Is that because of anything the usurper did?

  3. #48 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    83,183
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    He's the worst kind of worthless, he's a Californicator.
    So he says.

  4. #49 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    83,183
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katzgutz View Post
    You are a moron
    Your drug addictions are making you delusional.

  5. #50 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    1,862
    Thanks
    331
    Thanked 333 Times in 295 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 14 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    The entire internet? Stop the presses!

    That can't even be called an appeal to authority.
    Dems vow to vote against Biden's infrastructure bill if it doesn't focus on the climate crisis.

  6. #51 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,647
    Thanks
    2,448
    Thanked 3,960 Times in 2,555 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 278 Times in 265 Posts

    Default

    Today, 10:10 AM
    Lesion
    Doesn't have the jewels
    This message is hidden because Lesion is on your ignore list.
    See the Right Wing Super Patriot:

    Hear him preach how he loves his country. Hear him preach how he hates Liberals...and Moderates...and Intellectuals...and Activists...and Pacifisits...and Minority Groups...and Aliens...and Teenagers...and the Very Rich...and the Very Poor...and People with Foreign-sounding names.
    Now you know what a Right Wing Super Patriot is:
    Someone who loves his country while hating 90% of the Americans who live in it.

  7. #52 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    34,359
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked 14,782 Times in 10,303 Posts
    Groans
    4,170
    Groaned 3,362 Times in 3,124 Posts

    Default

    Biden slashed the Trump virus down far enough that we can open the economy again. That would never have happened if trump were still golfing on taxpayers' money. He has restored the international relations that Trump piggery destroyed. America has returned much of its international prestige. He is cobbling together an infrastructure bill that Trump cared nothing about. This is only 5 months in. In 4 years he will have repaired trump's damage and put us back on top of the world. He will get Iran back into stopping the nuke programs.

  8. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

    Primavera (06-13-2021)

  9. #53 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    21,478
    Thanks
    3,511
    Thanked 12,792 Times in 7,862 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,553 Times in 2,313 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drummie123 View Post
    Has Biden Accomplished ANYTHING?.
    well he landslided your daddy didn't he?

  10. #54 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    96,404
    Thanks
    49,287
    Thanked 29,751 Times in 22,769 Posts
    Groans
    40,133
    Groaned 4,297 Times in 4,097 Posts
    Blog Entries
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    She refused point blank? I have not read that anywhere.
    So if somebody is appointed to a job, why wouldn't they go as soon as possible to see the evidence first hand.

  11. #55 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    96,404
    Thanks
    49,287
    Thanked 29,751 Times in 22,769 Posts
    Groans
    40,133
    Groaned 4,297 Times in 4,097 Posts
    Blog Entries
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Biden slashed the Trump virus down far enough that we can open the economy again. That would never have happened if trump were still golfing on taxpayers' money. He has restored the international relations that Trump piggery destroyed. America has returned much of its international prestige. He is cobbling together an infrastructure bill that Trump cared nothing about. This is only 5 months in. In 4 years he will have repaired trump's damage and put us back on top of the world. He will get Iran back into stopping the nuke programs.
    Holy fuck you are truly pitiful!! It

  12. #56 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    4,499
    Thanks
    989
    Thanked 589 Times in 503 Posts
    Groans
    79
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jakemax View Post
    Yes, he has created the worst border disaster in history, destroyed countless jobs, Fomented racism on an unheard of scale, Gave money to Russia's pipe line, shut ours down, got his pedo drug head son a good paying job, got a no good incompetent slut as vp, and that's just for starters.
    I nominate these comments for, "Post Of The Day."
    The Left will cause Government of the people, by the people, for the people, to perish from the Earth.

    Trump is mankind's last hope to preserve Liberty.



    MAGA

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Drummie123 For This Post:

    jakemax (06-13-2021)

  14. #57 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    83,183
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdsperg View Post
    Trump trump Trump Trump trump
    .

  15. #58 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    4,499
    Thanks
    989
    Thanked 589 Times in 503 Posts
    Groans
    79
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    Here are the FACTS, Dummie:

    Biden's Stock Market increased 10% in his 1st six months. 3 times better than Trump.
    Do the math:

    S&P 500 on January 20th: 3,851
    S&P 500 today: 4,237

    S&P 500 on Jan. 20th, 2017: 2,363
    S&P 500 on June 10th, 2017: 2,450

    Sorry TrumpTards
    Do you have to always have to cheat, lie and deceive to have a chance at winning anything?
    The Left will cause Government of the people, by the people, for the people, to perish from the Earth.

    Trump is mankind's last hope to preserve Liberty.



    MAGA

  16. #59 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    4,499
    Thanks
    989
    Thanked 589 Times in 503 Posts
    Groans
    79
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Conservative poll taken in a red state =
    Says a member of the "The Cheaters Party."
    The Left will cause Government of the people, by the people, for the people, to perish from the Earth.

    Trump is mankind's last hope to preserve Liberty.



    MAGA

  17. #60 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    83,183
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    You can hide, but you can't run.

Similar Threads

  1. Here's what Trump has truly accomplished
    By WalterWilson in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-28-2020, 01:18 PM
  2. Mission Accomplished ... !
    By Bourbon in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-03-2018, 01:09 PM
  3. What is it you think Obama accomplished with NK?
    By Cancel 2018.2 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-13-2018, 07:14 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-07-2017, 05:40 PM
  5. Mission Accomplished
    By Bonestorm in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-25-2008, 11:30 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •