Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Democrats continue reversing course, admitting they lied, Trump right on many things

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,970 Times in 32,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    you are fucking wrong, boy. hydrox was dismissed by 98% of all experts who studied it and its effect on covid. period.
    yes it was.......and now they admit they were wrong........but you stick with the wrong.........good job......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Jul 29, 2020 —
    then......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    When are you ever going to sober-up????????????????????

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Shut up coward you can't refute EVIDENCE!

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    yes it was.......and now they admit they were wrong........but you stick with the wrong.........good job......

You literally can't talk them out of it...even with links to the sources that gave them their original misinformation admitting now that they were wrong.

It's the most hilarious, and sad, thing I have ever seen. They're actually unable to pry their brains off of the lie. They've formed a symbiotic relationship with the lie. It is a part of them now. No amount of evidence can convince them...because they operate on emotional hysteria instead of facts and evidence.

Absolutely stunning.

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,327 Times in 1,987 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 174 Posts

"-Blue state lockdowns didn’t work"

9 million small businesses are at risk of closing for good because of the lockdowns.
    40 million Americans risk being evicted from their housing because of the lockdowns.
    Unemployment is at 26% as of May 2021 because of the lockdowns and a failed system.

The lockdowns worked for those it was intended to work for.

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    "-Blue state lockdowns didn’t work"

9 million small businesses are at risk of closing for good because of the lockdowns.
    40 million Americans risk being evicted from their housing because of the lockdowns.
    Unemployment is at 26% as of May 2021 because of the lockdowns and a failed system.

The lockdowns worked for those it was intended to work for.
    Florida stayed open for business the whole time...similar mortality rates...and they have a wildly disproportionate elderly population. Their mortality rates should have been sky high if the narrative Democrats are peddling here is even remotely accurate. How does the anti-science Democrat doomsday cult explain such inconvenient facts?

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post

Florida stayed open for business the whole time...similar mortality rates...and they have a wildly disproportionate elderly population. Their mortality rates should have been sky high if the narrative Democrats are peddling here is even remotely accurate. How does the anti-science Democrat doomsday cult explain such inconvenient facts?
    Dems elected a guy with advanced dementia who has a 50 year record of voting for corporate interests.

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

elderly people who mask up and socially distance are not as at risk as younger people who do not. we know covid and flu are more infectious in colder weather, and florida is a warmer state. regardless of mandates, what percentage of people used common sense is what counts, not what the state mandated. on a graph compiled june 11th of this year, florida ranked 26th out of 50 states- worse than DC, worse than California...and you are bragging on it?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...s-us-by-state/

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Dems elected a guy with advanced dementia who has a 50 year record of voting for corporate interests.
    *elected installed.

11. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

elderly people who mask up and socially distance are not as at risk as younger people who do not.
    That is idiotic on its face. 95% of the deaths have been old people, like every other coronavirus for the last thousand years. The threat is always and by far, greatest to old people, regardless of what measures anyone takes...especially as long as the incompetent crooks of the left are allowed anywhere near positions of serious power so they can house COVID patients in nursing home and commit genocide against the elderly.

we know covid and flu are more infectious in colder weather, and florida is a warmer state.
    New Orleans is one of the hardest hit cities in America for COVID deaths. I forget...is New Orleans a hot place or a cold place?

Florida is a state dominated by old people who flipped the bird to the anti-science Democrat doomsday cult and did as they pleased the entire time. No amount of spin will get you around the fact that they aren't all dead right now, which blows a giant, gaping hole in your bullshit narrative that martial law and economic gridlock were ever necessary for a 99% survival rate virus. You are the enemy of logic, facts, and science. The longer you are kept away from power, the more sane, scientifically literate policies will exist.

Try again.

12. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

*elected installed.
    Thank you for the correction. The undemocratic party selects who we can vote for. They even selected Trump to run against Hillary. How did that work out?

13. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Thank you for the correction. The undemocratic party selects who we can vote for. They even selected Trump to run against Hillary. How did that work out?
    Elections are now completely irrelevant. We are Venezuela.

14. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

elderly people who mask up and socially distance are not as at risk as younger people who do not. we know covid and flu are more infectious in colder weather, and florida is a warmer state. regardless of mandates, what percentage of people used common sense is what counts, not what the state mandated. on a graph compiled june 11th of this year, florida ranked 26th out of 50 states- worse than DC, worse than California...and you are bragging on it?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...s-us-by-state/
    true if you ignore the entire first year of the epidemic or fail to realistically compare "bad" now with "bad" then........but just consider the obvious.......does being 26th out of 50 just make you average instead of bad?.....

15. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    true if you ignore the entire first year of the epidemic or compare "bad" now with "bad" then........but just consider the obvious.......does being 26th out of 50 just make you average instead of bad?.....