Members banned from this thread: katzgar


Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 258

Thread: High-ranking Chinese defector provides proof COVID was orchestrated by China

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    41,343
    Thanks
    13,195
    Thanked 8,547 Times in 7,000 Posts
    Groans
    424
    Groaned 1,534 Times in 1,477 Posts

    Default

    which Democrats opposed

    Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Nah, he'll be right there, willing to give his spleen right now because he signed a card. "Here's my papers, sir!" He'll say as he proves to his beloved government and the super desirable government tracking program that HE at least is perfectly capable of carrying the right papers at all times and that super benevolent Federal government programs deserve his immediate and prolific obedience!

  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    10,720
    Thanks
    1,623
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

    Default

    Oh yeah, not only did Democrats help these foreign enemies decimate our country with this attack and help them lie and bury the evidence...they even forced taxpayers to fund the lab that produced this deliberate plot against our country...led by Obama, of course (who else would lead such an insulting betrayal of this country?...He is just the gift that keeps on giving), adding the ultimate insult to injury.

    Last edited by Arminius; 06-12-2021 at 04:02 PM.
    Biden:

    -LOST Latino votes
    -LOST black votes
    -LOST all the counties Obama gained
    -LOST in Congress
    -GAINED NO female votes

    ...but somehow also got more votes than anyone in history. The same always-last-place dumpster fire candidate who hid in his basement & relied on censorship, illegally rewriting election laws on a whim, & "finding" truckloads of only Biden ballots at 4AM.

    Seems legit.


    https://tinyurl.com/44p382b5

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Arminius For This Post:

    PostmodernProphet (06-22-2021)

  4. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    41,343
    Thanks
    13,195
    Thanked 8,547 Times in 7,000 Posts
    Groans
    424
    Groaned 1,534 Times in 1,477 Posts

    Default

    Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! I think you better put this in the conspiracy theory forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Nah, he'll be right there, willing to give his spleen right now because he signed a card. "Here's my papers, sir!" He'll say as he proves to his beloved government and the super desirable government tracking program that HE at least is perfectly capable of carrying the right papers at all times and that super benevolent Federal government programs deserve his immediate and prolific obedience!

  5. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    29,369
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 13,907 Times in 8,863 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,408 Times in 2,238 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post


    The list of people forced to praise President Trump’s aggressively proactive handling of COVID, to thank him for saving their own lives personally, to admit that his China travel ban (which Democrats opposed) worked, to admit that Democrat governors incompetently botched their dishonest partisan handling of COVID (as Governor Cuomo even admitted), that this “crisis” is wildly exaggerated and fake includes pathologists and other experts from the NY Times, World Health Organization, Stanford researchers, Oxford, and even anti–Trump critics.

    California’s Gavin Newsom even stated:

    “Let me just be candid with you. I’d be lying to you to say that [Trump] hasn’t been responsive to our needs. He has. And so, as a sort of an offer of objectivity, I have to acknowledge that publicly…The fact is, every time that I’ve called the president, he’s quickly gotten on the line. When we asked to get the support for that [USNS] Mercy ship in Southern California, he was able to direct that in real-time. We’ve got 2,000 of these field medical sites that are up, almost all operational now in the state, because of his support. Those are the facts.”

    Anything else you'd like to get caught blatantly lying about or are you good for now?



    **And yes, it is a matter of record that the reason he called it the China Virus was to remind people that this was preventable, but forced on us by China, which Demagogue Party scam-artists ALSO crucified him for correctly stating.**
    You really are stuck under the Fox bubble

    First off, the ban was a joke, the only thing it acually banned was Ghinese citizens wanting to fly into the US, anyone else coming from Ghina, no restrictions, just a sound bite for the demagogues. And the reality was that at the same time the virus was being imported big time on the East Coast via flights from Europe which Trump didn't act upon till after the fact

    It was quite noticeable how you ignored all that praise and kudos Trump had for China and the virus up until he came up with his "Ghina virus" deflection, explains why you then felt the need to defend Trump's addressing Covid debacle, which is also right off a talk radio script

    You hit that one right on the head, "the list of people forced to praise President Trump describes it exactly, they all saw what happens when one questioned Trump, and during a pandemic no one is going to bite the hand that feeds them even if it it is peanuts they are providing when they needed much more

    And continuing on how Trump fucked up Covid is another topic, and it certainly isn't the narrative that you swallowed, six hundred dead Americans proves that fact, and which is also why he lost last November

  6. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    83,183
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    Remember when the UN, WHO, and Democrats all helped lie to the world for China on this?

  7. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    83,183
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anchovies View Post
    Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump
    Poor Anchovies.

  8. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    47,914
    Thanks
    13,830
    Thanked 30,819 Times in 20,314 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 1,268 Times in 1,200 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    It's Ghina, a mix between China and vagina, don't you listen to your Messiah talk

    Ah, I think most people didn't care, still don't, it is not like Ghina is ever going to allow the truth be exposed, it is a pointless "issue"

    And you have to explain how supposedly some defector saying Ghina manufactured the virus led to "destroying our economy, destroying lives, ruining the educational system, creating a mental health crisis, and lied to defend the foreign enemies they are in bed with"
    Through massively destructive and largely pointless lockdowns we destroyed our own economy. China was cheering it on but I doubt they had much to do with it. Unless it was through a misinformation campaign that was either wittingly or unwittingly facilitated by our lovely media and Big Tech oligarchs.

    Come to think of it, they did a good job of suppressing the lab leak theory. They likely knew it would probably come out sooner or later but in politics, like sports, timing is everything.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

  9. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    41,343
    Thanks
    13,195
    Thanked 8,547 Times in 7,000 Posts
    Groans
    424
    Groaned 1,534 Times in 1,477 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Nah, he'll be right there, willing to give his spleen right now because he signed a card. "Here's my papers, sir!" He'll say as he proves to his beloved government and the super desirable government tracking program that HE at least is perfectly capable of carrying the right papers at all times and that super benevolent Federal government programs deserve his immediate and prolific obedience!

  10. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    83,183
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anchovies View Post
    Fox demagogues talk radio
    Poor Anchovies.

  11. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    41,343
    Thanks
    13,195
    Thanked 8,547 Times in 7,000 Posts
    Groans
    424
    Groaned 1,534 Times in 1,477 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Come to think of it, they did a good job of suppressing the lab leak theory.
    So it's nobody's fault but the CCP? Thanks for admitting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Nah, he'll be right there, willing to give his spleen right now because he signed a card. "Here's my papers, sir!" He'll say as he proves to his beloved government and the super desirable government tracking program that HE at least is perfectly capable of carrying the right papers at all times and that super benevolent Federal government programs deserve his immediate and prolific obedience!

  12. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    105,475
    Thanks
    8,189
    Thanked 29,844 Times in 23,793 Posts
    Groans
    2,791
    Groaned 2,328 Times in 2,218 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    it is not like Ghina is ever going to allow the truth be exposed, it is a pointless "issue"
    so your point is that China is a lot like Demmycrats?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  13. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    105,475
    Thanks
    8,189
    Thanked 29,844 Times in 23,793 Posts
    Groans
    2,791
    Groaned 2,328 Times in 2,218 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post

    Criticism of Trump adopting the term "Ghina virus" was because lib'ruls needed to win
    of course.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  14. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    47,914
    Thanks
    13,830
    Thanked 30,819 Times in 20,314 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 1,268 Times in 1,200 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    So Ghina lying about the virus origin "caused 95% of the COVID infections that happened worldwide?" Funny, I thought the virus "caused 95% of the COVID infections that happened worldwide" - D. Trump

    Funny, Trump had nothing but praise for Ghina on the virus all thru January and February:

    "I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the — the problem, the virus. I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."- D. Trump

    "“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. "

    “Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help" - D. Trump

    "I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control. I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon" - D. Trump

    “I spoke with President Xi. We had a great talk. He’s working very hard, I have to say. The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller.” - D. Trump

    “China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good." - D. Trump

    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-188736

    There is a lot more Trump quotes on China and the virus if you need them
    As I’ve been saying for about a year now, the CCP owns the virus regardless of what Trump was saying or what CCP propaganda the media was parroting.

    The reason *this is undeniably true* is that they lied about human to human transmission while sending their people all over the globe. The CCP, literally, birthed the pandemic. Note: what they did is little different than intentionally releasing a weaponized virus. In fact, there is zero practical difference.

    And all along it was Trump this, Trump that, and like nobody cared about what the CCP did to us. One of the damnedest things I’ve ever seen.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

    Arminius (06-12-2021), Primavera (06-12-2021)

  16. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    41,343
    Thanks
    13,195
    Thanked 8,547 Times in 7,000 Posts
    Groans
    424
    Groaned 1,534 Times in 1,477 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    As I’ve been saying for about a year now, the CCP owns the virus
    Who claimed otherwise?
    Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Nah, he'll be right there, willing to give his spleen right now because he signed a card. "Here's my papers, sir!" He'll say as he proves to his beloved government and the super desirable government tracking program that HE at least is perfectly capable of carrying the right papers at all times and that super benevolent Federal government programs deserve his immediate and prolific obedience!

  17. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    47,914
    Thanks
    13,830
    Thanked 30,819 Times in 20,314 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 1,268 Times in 1,200 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Who claimed otherwise?
    As far as I could tell nobody cared.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-28-2020, 01:58 AM
  2. High ranking officer in the War on Women speaks
    By Big Money in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2013, 05:50 PM
  3. Another high ranking GOP member comes out?
    By WinterBorn in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 06:27 PM
  4. SEC high ranking officials watching porn at work
    By Topspin in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 08:14 PM
  5. Third High-Ranking Al-Qaeda Figure Killed In Iraq
    By DamnYankee in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 06:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •