Thread: AMERICA IS LOL CRAZY

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    It would be fun to be a young guy in high school or College in America in 2021. Meeting hottie girls would be easy.

I just read that on his first day in office "Blow - Hole Joe" signed an Executive Order that states biological males are allowed to shower with girls, so long as the males say that they are transgender girls. There was a lawsuit filed against this, but it was recently over-ruled by a Federal Judge, named, Rosann Kotchmark, on the 20th of March, 2021)

So, suppose you're a hot-looking girlie, having a shower at College and you suddenly hear a male voice asking:" Do you mind if I join you, Darling?" Startled, you turn around and to your horror, see a creepy-looking dude with a stringy moustache, a large, erect peenie and a pair of pimply, low- hung cods. You scream - EEEEEEEKKKK! But the dude says: "Chill out, don't stress, it's all cool; you see I'm actually a girl (a trannie)". And then he walks into your shower cubicle and gets under the water right next you. He explains that everything is kosher - all perfectly legit, because he has paperwork from a psychiatrist confirming a diagnosis of Gender Dysphoria.

There's only one thing you need to remember in a situation like this...if you drop the soap, DON'T bend over to pick it up !!

Ha-Ha-Ha...you Yanks are "CRAZY AS"

Dachshund

DLM...Dachshund Lives Matter
    In Germany and Scandinavia very often men and women take saunas together naked. In fact if you into a German sauna with a swimsuit they'll likely throw you out.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

I don't think most girls at university in England (You're from England, right Primavera ?) would like the idea of sharing their communal college showering facilities with naked biological males, aged 19 or 20 years or so. Moreover, I wouldn't find the excuse that they were , in fact," transgender girls " (who happened to have big cocks) very reassuring. I would tend to think that they were randy young deviants. And I think I would be right !

Dachshund

DLM...Dachshund Lives Matter !

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachshund For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (06-14-2021)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't think most girls at university in England (You're from England, right Primavera ?) would like the idea of sharing their communal college showering facilities with naked biological males, aged 19 or 20 years or so. Moreover, I wouldn't find the excuse that they were , in fact," transgender girls " (who happened to have big cocks) very reassuring. I would tend to think that they were randy young deviants. And I think I would be right !

Dachshund

DLM...Dachshund Lives Matter !
    I'm talking about saunas not showers and there is usually ten or more in the one sauna.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,590 Times in 51,902 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

No, we are MUCH SMARTER than you Yanks, Uncle ! <remainder of bullshit snipped>

Is that why you're a fat Aussie dumbass trolling an American forum? Because you're "much smarter"?

Aussie chicks loooove Americans.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"