Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AMERICA IS LOL CRAZY

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

Default AMERICA IS LOL CRAZY

It would be fun to be a young guy in high school or College in America in 2021. Meeting hottie girls would be easy.

I just read that on his first day in office "Blow - Hole Joe" signed an Executive Order that states biological males are allowed to shower with girls, so long as the males say that they are transgender girls. There was a lawsuit filed against this, but it was recently over-ruled by a Federal Judge, named, Rosann Kotchmark, on the 20th of March, 2021)

So, suppose you're a hot-looking girlie, having a shower at College and you suddenly hear a male voice asking:" Do you mind if I join you, Darling?" Startled, you turn around and to your horror, see a creepy-looking dude with a stringy moustache, a large, erect peenie and a pair of pimply, low- hung cods. You scream - EEEEEEEKKKK! But the dude says: "Chill out, don't stress, it's all cool; you see I'm actually a girl (a trannie)". And then he walks into your shower cubicle and gets under the water right next you. He explains that everything is kosher - all perfectly legit, because he has paperwork from a psychiatrist confirming a diagnosis of Gender Dysphoria.

There's only one thing you need to remember in a situation like this...if you drop the soap, DON'T bend over to pick it up !!

Ha-Ha-Ha...you Yanks are "CRAZY AS"

Dachshund

DLM...Dachshund Lives Matter
    Last edited by Dachshund; 06-12-2021 at 03:48 AM.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

BYE BYE America...stupid gets charged.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    It would be fun to be a young guy in high school or College in 2021, Meeting hottie girls would be easy.

I just read that on his first day in office "Blow - Hole Joe" signed an Executive Order that states biological males are allowed to shower with girls, so long as the males say that they are transgender girls. There was a lawsuit filed against this, but it was recently over-ruled by a Federal Judge, named, Rosann Kotchmark, on the 20th of March, 2021)

So, suppose you're a hot-looking girlie, having a shower at College and you suddenly hear a male voice asking:" Do you mind if I join you, Darling?" Startled, you turn around and to your horror, see a creepy-looking dude with stringy moustache, a large, erect peenie and a pair of pimply, low- hung cods. You scream - EEEEEEEKKKK! But the dude says: "Chill out, don't stress, it's all cool; you see I'm actually a girl (a trannie)". And then he walks into your shower cubicle and gets under the water right next you. He explains that everything is kosher - all perfectly legit, because he has paperwork from a psychiatrist confirming a diagnosis of Gender Dysphoria.

There only one thing you need to remember in a situation like this...if you drop the soap, DON'T bend over to pick it up !!

Ha-Ha-Ha...you Yanks are "CRAZY AS"

Dachshund

I guess that talking about stuff like this is what the American Right HAS TO DO...in order not to talk about the disgusting, treasonous nonsense it HAS TO defend.

Too bad, that!

But...that is what the American Right and the Republican Party has become.

A sewer...looking to find a squirrel to point to as a distraction.

ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

4. The Following User Groans At Frank Apisa For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (06-14-2021)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

It is never a good sign for a lawsuit when it starts by someone saying “imagine” or “suppose that”

College of the Ozarks? Imagine if I had to attend. 🤮

6. The Following User Groans At Micawber For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (06-14-2021)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

What the fuck is wrong with you?
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    I guess that talking about stuff like this is what the American Right HAS TO DO...in order not to talk about the disgusting, treasonous nonsense it HAS TO defend.
    did you think that defending disgusting nonsense was a good opportunity to accuse someone else of defending disgusting nonsense?.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Matt Dillon (06-12-2021), RB 60 (06-14-2021)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,624 Times in 51,916 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    ...Ha-Ha-Ha...you Yanks are "CRAZY AS"

Dachshund

LOL Probably true, but at least we aren't Aussie Dumbasses.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,764 Times in 7,267 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post

Too bad, that!

But...that is what the American Right and the Republican Party has become.

A sewer...looking to find a squirrel to point to as a distraction.

What kind of college is this?

The shower stalls in our dorms were individual.
    If you entered an occupied one uninvited, you became a former member of the student body and got a police record to go along with it.
    We were in Boston, not Bald Knob, Middle America.

Since I went "away to college" with a twenty cent subway token, I spent almost as many nights eating my mother's cooking and sleeping in my own old bed as I spent on campus.
    Then in my sophomore year I moved into an apartment. I still spent nights at home from time to time, because that way, i didn't have to do my own laundry.
    I never had a college girlfriend who volunteered to do my laundry. Has anybody?

I'm telling this ridiculously tangential but true story, Frank, because it can't make less sense than the original post.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

Frank Apisa (06-12-2021)

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post

No, we are MUCH SMARTER than you Yanks, Uncle ! For instance, we would NEVER vote in a Marxist regime, "led" by a demented zombie. We would NEVER allow darkies to run riot across our county for MONTHS ON END; terrorizing the law-abiding White folks and causing billions of dollars worth of damage! We would never permit, vile, racist, Black Supremacist propaganda like "Critical Race Theory" to poison our children's school curriculum. Same goes for teaching kids that transgenderism is not a psychiatric issue. 11 and 12 - year - olds at school are SUPPOSED to be learning: English; Math; Science; Real (Objective) History, Geography, etc; they are not NOT supposed to be learning about sexual deviancies like lesbianism or gay males butt-holing each other or how to transition from male to female , if you've got a dick but you think you're a girl.THE MING BOBBLES - WHY ARE THEY TEACHING THIS STUFF TO CHILDREN It is appropriate to study if you are post-grad student at medical school, someone who is a psychiatrist who wants to specialize further in the field of sexual paraphilias (deviant sexual arousal/ behaviors), but I do not think children should be exposed to topics at school. do.

We Aussies are also smarter than you because we keep our borders tight, here in Oz (tighter than a fish's ass !)- that's why our country is not full of undesirables LIKE YOURS. Also, and we do not allow illegal aliens to vote in local/state or federal elections. We do not allow mail-in ballot fraud, if you want to vote in an Australian election you need to show up in person at your local polling center, with valid, photo ID (there are rare exception, for ex, if you are working overseas with your employers company, then you can sent a postal vote; but trust me, the paperwork demanded by the government to ensure the a postal vote is it legit is mind-blowing .

Also, in Australia, we would not have watched a federal election riddled with conspicuous ballot fraud on our TVs, and said to ourselves "Gee Whizz, did you see, that, the Democrats are really cheating, bigtime, then sat back on our lard asses, thinking,"Ce La Vie", and done nothing about it We would NOT have allowed the of kind massive ballot fraud that took place in November of 2020 in the US to happen right in front of our eyes and go unchallenged. We would NOT sit back, shrug our shoulders and accept an illegitimate Head of State being inaugurated - rather, there would be HELL TO PAY !!!

And I think you will find that when the results of the current Arizona (Maricopa County) election audit, along with the results from the audits that are/will be taking place in: Georgia; Pennsylvania; Michigan; Wisconsin New Hampshire and other swing states, are finalized THAT will be the final straw. Those 76 million Americans who voted Trump in Nov 2020 will no longer passively accept the results of an illegal/unconstitutional election, and a fraudulent President in the White House. They will know they cannot trust the Federal Courts to act with any integrity, nor can they trust the FBI, or any other federal agency like the DOJ. to do the right thing, or the MSM. Given this, they will be really, REALLY pissed - off and I predict they will recruit activists to get a grassroots movement up and running that will DEMAND the illegitimate/unconstitutional Biden regime accepts the post -(2020) - election (forensic) audit results and stands down.

If it does not, there could likely be a coordinated, armed uprising against the Biden regime by units of pro- conservative militiamen across the "Red States" of America. If this happened, the US Military would, of course, have to chose between engaging the armed Conservative citizens' revolt and bringing down the Biden regime. I think - for a number of reasons ( not least, that: a robust majority of the US Defense Forces are still loyal to Donald Trump; the current Military Brass are alarmed at the direction Biden's foreign policy has taken in, for ex, Iran and Russia; and the fact that about a month ago, 124 retired US Generals signed an ABSOLUTELY SCATHING open letter condemning the Biden Presidency as "incompetent" and "dangerous") Given these factors, (and others), I think the Army will take the later option. And later this year you could very well see the Biden administration ousted by a US Military Coup D'etat. There will be no drama, "fanfare" or violence, Biden will simply be told at a meeting called by the Military's Top Brass that he and his government are being ordered to stand down. Biden and Harris will then be taken into Military custody. The Coup, I think, will be followed by a relatively brief term of Martial Law (during which the most heinous US political criminals, including: Barack Obama; Hillary Clinton; Jim Comey; Susan Rice; John Brennan; Mark Zuckerberg, the CEOs of CNN and MSNBC mainstream media, the owners of the "Washington Post" and "New York Times" broadsheet newspapers, and other criminal anti-American insurrectionists, will be arrested, charged with treason, trialed at a specially convened Court Martial and executed by firing squad. Any leftist street rioting that erupts in the form of large-scale, violent protesst against the Coup will be immediately crushed by the Army - and "no quarter" will be shown. When civic/civil conditions across America's towns and cities are once again orderly and re - stabilized, the results, and a detailed account of the the methodologies, etc; used in the legal, hand-counted, forensic ballot audits of all the November 2020 election swing states with be published in the form of a reports. The report will be made accessible for all interested members of the American public to peruse.

After this, Donald Trump will be declared the rightful victor of the November 2020 election. He will be officially installed as the LEGITIMATE/CONSTITUTIONAL President of the United States of America, and invited to form at new administration.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ! ! !

[SIZE=4]A SCENARIO SUCH AS THE ONE I HAVE JUST SKETCHED OUT ABOVE IS THE ONLY HOPE YOU YANKS HAVE LEFT, UNCLE. AND EVEN THEN, YOU WOULD EVENTUALLY NEED A REPLACEMENT FOR TRUMP, BECAUSE, OF COURSE, HE CAN'T LIVE FOREVER, CAN HE ? (AND HE'S ALREADY 76 YEARS OLD).THE BIG PROBLEM HERE IS THAT THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR TRUMP I CAN SEE AT PRESENT (THE ONLY CONSERVATIVE POLITICIAN EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE WOULD BE TEXAS SENATOR, TED CRUZ). TRUMP WAS A TOTALLY UNIQUE, "ONE-OFF" AMERICAN POLITICAL GENIUS AND A GREAT AMERICAN PRESIDENT, LIKE ABE LINCOLN AND GEORGE WASHINGTON.REMEMBER, GUYS LIKE THESE ARE EXCEPTIONALLY RARE, THEY ONLY ROLL UP ONCE EVERY 150 YEARS OR SO, IF YOU'RE LUCKY !!

Dachshund

Last edited by Dachshund; 06-14-2021 at 02:42 AM.

15. #11 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,511 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

^^ Disgruntled Underpants is NOT a Yank. He should not be confused as such. He's a loser (and a pussy)...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    ^^ Disgruntled Underpants is NOT a Yank. He should not be confused as such. He's a loser (and a pussy)...
    There goes your credibility.

Never dispute the identity of someone who has over 200,000 posts over 2+ decades...that is just dumb.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    There goes your credibility.

Never dispute the identity of someone who has over 200,000 posts over 2+ decades...that is just dumb.
    HA!!

Defending an internet pussy....
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    HA!!

Defending an internet pussy....
    HA!

You are still not ready to produce...

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    HA!

You are still not ready to produce...
    HA!!

Keep crying, libturd...