1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Taichiliberal,

Sounds like a totally selfish emotional response to a logical coordinated group approach to a common problem.

It simply can't be 'every man for himself' against a pandemic.

That's a nonsense approach, bound to be least effective.

There has to be a coordinated society wide response.

So if not the best scientists coming up with vaccines, which people agree to take, then what?

Just pretend it will go away someday?
    How did you discern that from the article? He's not discounting a valid, scientific approach. That's the current problem! You've got a bunch of pharma companies vying for contracts...we've already seen recalls and "problems" with "approved" vaccines. Fauci doesn't know WTF to do beside contradict himself and hope he can blow enough smoke to cover his blunders. The article is pointing to a herd mentality based on dubious science that is ostracizing anyone who thinks outside the bod.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Darth Omar (06-12-2021)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    There are two codons that occur side by side in COVID19 RNA. CCG-CCG if I remember right. Cytosine-Cytosine-Guanine. And from a probability standpoint it’s too unlikely for that occur. Too rapid a change for evolution to account for it. Evolution occurs incrementally and that combination represents too big a jump. I don’t understand it beyond that.

Basically, it’s molecular evidence that the virus was ‘monkeyed with’. And there was a virology lab located proximal to the outbreak of the pandemic where they were monkeying around with bat viruses partially funded by US tax dollars.

Put 2 and 2 together and it equals 4.
    Bottom line: those jokers were working on certain viruses and techniques with the blessing and backing of US entities...Fauci being part of one. this is why everyone dumped a log when this stuff started....they new it could be bad, but they weren't sure.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Darth Omar (06-12-2021)

5. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    they knew what they were doing and they knew it was dangerous as all get out,
    Fauci said the rewards outweigh the risks

are codons the basis ( building blocks) of amino acids?
    Codons are the nucleotide units along the DNA/RNA chain that will only bind with a specific amino acid. The amino acids are building blocks for proteins.

The ‘code’ [literally a kind of software] for any protein lies in the nucleotide sequence of DNA. Or RNA in viruses. It’s virtually impossible for a functional protein to form by chance. It requires a script for its construction.

It’s above my pay grade to explain why, but there’s something about the CCG-CCG codon pairing that places it out of reach of an evolutionary process. IOW, it couldn’t have occurred incrementally[?].

Which, by default, makes it a product of intelligent design.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

dukkha (06-12-2021)

7. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Bottom line: those jokers were working on certain viruses and techniques with the blessing and backing of US entities...Fauci being part of one. this is why everyone dumped a log when this stuff started....they new it could be bad, but they weren't sure.
    Yup. And we’re lucky it wasn’t worse. Covid went after the elderly and infirm. We could easily be not so lucky next time. There needs to be an international ban on GOF research. The fricking Chinese military shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near it.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Taichiliberal (06-13-2021)

9. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Agreed. there's a LOT more information out there that is NOT covered by the MSM....and you can find pundits on the right and left following the party line. Cheeto Jeezus was an obvious clown, and Uncle Joe is just the status quo.
    Say what you will about Trump be he would have canned Fauci—before now.

Partisan politics is the side show on this. We have a real problem with incompetence and corruption in our government and institutions. It came out in a congressional hearing yesterday that a Chinese defector [a virologist] was blowing the whistle on the Wuhan lab early in the game. She had text messages and documents relating to the GOF research in Wuhan.

The FBI interviewed her and the idiots classified her as a CCP counterintelligence asset.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

dukkha (06-12-2021)

11. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Say what you will about Trump be he would have canned Fauci—before now.

Partisan politics is the side show on this. We have a real problem with incompetence and corruption in our government and institutions. It came out in a congressional hearing yesterday that a Chinese defector [a virologist] was blowing the whistle on the Wuhan lab early in the game. She had text messages and documents relating to the GOF research in Wuhan.

The FBI interviewed her and the idiots classified her as a CCP counterintelligence asset.
    I swear we'd be better off without those FBI fools.. Maybe it was da Russians!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Darth Omar (06-12-2021)

13. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    I swear we'd be better off without those FBI fools.. Maybe it was da Russians!!
    It’s an outrage.

Think of all the pointless-ass ‘investigations’ they have done. It’s like if it doesn’t involve Trump or the phantom white supremacy menace they can’t be bothered with it.

14. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trumptard echo chamber batting about dubious theories to defame a trump reticent detractor to exact political revenge. Color me shocked.

15. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It’s an outrage.

Think of all the pointless-ass ‘investigations’ they have done. It’s like if it doesn’t involve Trump or the phantom white supremacy menace they can’t be bothered with it.
    pointless AND politicized!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Darth Omar (06-12-2021)

17. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Taichiliberal,

How did you discern that from the article? He's not discounting a valid, scientific approach. That's the current problem! You've got a bunch of pharma companies vying for contracts...we've already seen recalls and "problems" with "approved" vaccines. Fauci doesn't know WTF to do beside contradict himself and hope he can blow enough smoke to cover his blunders. The article is pointing to a herd mentality based on dubious science that is ostracizing anyone who thinks outside the bod.
    People are doing the best they can. Nobody is perfect. We are humans. The scientific effort which has been taken is far superior to doing nothing. We would not be coming out of this pandemic if not for the vaccines. It was coming on strong. I was watching all the numbers. We had a monster wave coming on. We got most people vaccinated, the numbers dropped precipitously. The more participation we can get, the better the results.

I'm not crazy about vaccines. I never get the flu vaccine. This is different. A worldwide pandemic demands a coordinated response.

Is it 100% ideal?

Of course not. Little in this world is.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

18. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Trumptard echo chamber batting about dubious theories to defame a trump reticent detractor to exact political revenge. Color me shocked.
    Give me a break.

Left politicized Covid to no end. They even got a ‘Covid election’ that led to sketchy changes in election laws in some states and mass mail in ballots—many of which were ‘delivered’ in the wee hours of the morning the day after election.

The lab leak theory was kept quiet for political reasons and because certain people and certain institutions could be implicated in it.

Go sell it somewhere else.

19. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

The ethical conundrums of this and conflict is expected. The difference between this and say lepers or typhoid, is these morons choose to acquire it, and lepers had no say in it.

So I have a hard time mustering up much stigma sympathy for their irresponsibility, especially since they hide amongst us, spreading the infection and posing as having been faxed.

20. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    The ethical conundrums of this and conflict is expected. The difference between this and say lepers or typhoid, is these morons choose to acquire it, and lepers had no say in it.

So I have a hard time mustering up much stigma sympathy for their irresponsibility, especially since they hide amongst us, spreading the infection and posing as having been faxed.
    who "chose" to acquire COVID? WTF?
    I don't know how you were diverted / You were perverted too
    I don't know how you were inverted / No one alerted you

21. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,012 Times in 8,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

It’s virtually impossible for a functional protein to form by chance. It requires a script for its construction. It’s above my pay grade to explain why, but there’s something about the CCG-CCG codon pairing that places it out of reach of an evolutionary process. IOW, it couldn’t have occurred incrementally[?].
    RNA viruses lack the error correcting of DNA viruses and other DNA lifeforms. Over 99% of them are not functional from mutations(die at birth). That makes them acceleration evolutionary platforms. They can noticeably evolve over the course of a day. They can, and do form new proteins through random mutations. Those new proteins sometimes give advantages.

In a single HIV patient, being given drugs to treat the HIV, the HIV will evolve around those drugs over time.

22. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,012 Times in 8,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

I’m not a virologist [unless 10-12 hours of micro and bacteriology count lol]
    A virologist would know bacteria are no more viruses than cats are viruses.

It seems to me these mutations are happening a little too fast. But maybe I’m a little too suspicious.
    RNA viruses evolve quickly, like scary quickly. A virologist would know that.. Covid-19 is evolving quickly, all around the world. For humans to be behind it, would require an organization spreading it to different hot spots.

As for how quickly it was evolving before it was discovered, that is more difficult to tell. It appears to have been moving back and forth between humans and other species for hundreds of years, but we do not know for sure.