Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Member Of Parliament Says ‘So Senile That He Probably Won’t Remember What We Tell Him

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    "What you should avoid

Don't be late. According to Debrett's, the leading authority on British etiquette, "It is correct for everyone to arrive before the royal personage and protocol rules that no guest should leave an event before a member of the Royal Family, except in special circumstances when prior permission should be obtained." If you do need to duck out, make sure to seek permission through a private secretary first. "

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/11/uk/ro...ntl/index.html

"OH JOE! Biden G7 summit blunder as President appears to break Royal protocol by arriving to dinner AFTER the Queen"

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/152477...r-after-queen/

Strike 1..
    PRES.MORON ELEVATES IDIOCY TO AN ARTFORM...WAIT UNTIL PUTIN SKINS HIM ALIVE...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Matt Dillon (06-12-2021)

3. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 8,274 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    TRUMP IS SHARPER THAN A TACK..ALWAYS HAS BEEN.
    That is certainly what trump worshippers claim, but the rest of the world disagrees.

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,167 Times in 7,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

UH..."NIGEL FARAGE" IS A NAME...DULLARD.
    Why didn't you say so?

Nigel Farage is an idiot like you- and like TRUMP!

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,654 Times in 4,435 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

OH , NOW THAT'S SOME FUNNY SHIT COMING FROM THE LIE-THEIR-ASSES OFF/NOTHING BUT ANONYMOUS SOURCES LEFT....THE BRITSH PRESS CHOSE NOT TO RELEASE THE NAME...YET....AND?
    YOU THINK THAT MAKES THIS "GO AWAY"?
    Using anonymous sources for either side is questionable--it is not about partisanship for those who want reliable information. It doesn't make it ok for one side just because the other does the same thing.

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Using anonymous sources for either side is questionable--it is not about partisanship for those who want reliable information. It doesn't make it ok for one side just because the other does the same thing.
    WELL, NIGEL FARAGE MADE SOME VERY PUBLIC STATEMENTS AS WELL; READ THE OP LINK AND
    PROVIDED TWEET. NOT ANONYMOUS.

AND THE PEOPLE IN PARLIAMENT WILL MAKE THEMSELVES KNOWN IN THE NEAR FUTURE..BE ASSURED.

HOPE PRES.MORON BOUGHT PLENTY OF LUBE FOR HIS MEETING WITH PUTIN; I'M SURE HE'S HOPING VLAD WILL GO EASY ON HIS ASSHOLE SINCE PRES.MORON ALREADY SOLD US OUT, SHUTTING DOWN OUR PIPELINE ,AND GIVING VLAD A GREEN LIGHT ON HIS.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

WELL, NIGEL FARAGE...
    Farage is an extremist who could not get elected to anything in the UK Government. He has never met Biden.

8. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,654 Times in 4,435 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

WELL, NIGEL FARAGE MADE SOME VERY PUBLIC STATEMENTS AS WELL; READ THE OP LINK AND
    PROVIDED TWEET. NOT ANONYMOUS.

AND THE PEOPLE IN PARLIAMENT WILL MAKE THEMSELVES KNOWN IN THE NEAR FUTURE..BE ASSURED.

HOPE PRES.MORON BOUGHT PLENTY OF LUBE FOR HIS MEETING WITH PUTIN; I'M SURE HE'S HOPING VLAD WILL GO EASY ON HIS ASSHOLE SINCE PRES.MORON ALREADY SOLD US OUT, SHUTTING DOWN OUR PIPELINE ,AND GIVING VLAD A GREEN LIGHT ON HIS.
    We can find plenty of comments from foreign officials critical of American presidents. Their opinion is no better than those who praise our presidents.

Or any of the other people who wrote books attacking or defending Biden, Trump, Obama, Bush.....it is the opinion of one person.

9. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    We can find plenty of comments from foreign officials critical of American presidents. Their opinion is no better than those who praise our presidents.

Or any of the other people who wrote books attacking or defending Biden, Trump, Obama, Bush.....it is the opinion of one person.
    Whatever you need to tell yourself; if the POTUS being described as "senile" is not worrisome to you ,fine.

If his complete fuckup in US-UK relations is not worrisome to you, also fine.

Last edited by Grokmaster; 06-12-2021 at 12:59 PM.

De Oppresso Liber

10. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Farage is an extremist who could not get elected to anything in the UK Government. He has never met Biden.

LED THE BREXIT; WON IT.

De Oppresso Liber

11. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Why didn't you say so?

Nigel Farage is an idiot like you- and like TRUMP!
    FARAGE LED THE BREXIT...AND WON IT.

NO FOREIGN LEADERS EVER CALLED TRUMP "SENILE"...NOR DID HE INFURIATE OUR #1 ALLY.

De Oppresso Liber

12. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Prove I have a penis in my ear
    dude, everyone can see it......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

13. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Wait a minute, up above “goofy” told us it was Nigel Farage
    well, actually no.....he didn't......you made it up and ran with it and you looked silly doing it.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Grokmaster (06-12-2021)

15. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

LED THE BREXIT; WON IT.
    Did he lead Brexit? He definitely led UKIP, with its zero members of Parliament. UKIP was one of many groups that supported Brexit. He was kicked out of UKIP for failing so badly. He started his own party called the "Brexit Party", but that has failed so badly that he is now "retired" from politics.

16. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

[SIZE=4]The press would have asked Biden about why he’s resumed Obama’s strategy of insulting your friends, but Biden didn’t hold a joint press conference with Boris on Thursday. Now, it’s true that my colleagues in the British press make a blood-crazed Rottweiler look like Snoopy. But it’s also true that taking one in the face from Fleet Street comes with the *territory.

[SIZE=5][COLOR="#FF0000"]This is the first time in modern history that the president of the United States has dodged the press after his inaugural meeting with Britain’s prime minister. It’s obvious that Biden isn’t up to the biggest job in the world.
    WTF? why is he not hold ing a joint presser? he's doing the same thing with Putin...
    They are afraid to take questions from foreign press -who might ACTUALLY MAKE AN INQUIRY other then his ice cream cone flavor

He's SUCH A PUTZ!! rofl

17. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    well, actually no.....he didn't......you made it up and ran with it and you looked silly doing it.......
    IT CANNOT GO AN HOUR WITHOUT SOME MADEUP BULLSHIT LIE SPILLING OUT OF ITS PIE HOLE...

De Oppresso Liber