Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Member Of Parliament Says ‘So Senile That He Probably Won’t Remember What We Tell Him

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

He beat trump. Total mental upgrade.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

christiefan915 (06-13-2021)

3. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    WTF? why is he not hold ing a joint presser? he's doing the same thing with Putin...
    They are afraid to take questions from foreign press -who might ACTUALLY MAKE AN INQUIRY other then his ice cream cone flavor

He's SUCH A PUTZ!! rofl
    HIS HANDLERS DO NOT WANT THE WORLD TO SEE WHAT HE IS REALLY LIKE....LIKE THE BRITS JUST DID.

HE EVEN SHOWED UP LATE (AFTER THE QUEEN) FOR A STATE DINNER. AGGREGIOUS PROTOCOL FUCKUP.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

4. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    He beat trump. Total mental upgrade.
    TRY CONVINCING THE REST OF THE WORLD, AFTER THIS DEBACLE TRIP IS OVER....THE FUCKINGNIDIOT EVEN SHOWE DUP LATE (AFTER THE QUEEN), FOR A STATE DINNER.

MAJOR PROTOCOL FUCKUP. TRUMP BLOWS PRES.MORON AWAY...NOT EVEN CLOSE.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

5. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump knew Biden could /would bear him. That’s why he wanted anyone else.

6. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Trump knew Biden could /would bear him. That’s why he wanted anyone else.
    UNVETTED ,UNVERIFIED ,UNCONSTITUTIONALLY ALLOWED BALLOTS IS WHAT "BEAT" TRUMP.

HE CRUSHED PRES.MORON ON IN-PERSON, VERIFIED ID VOTERS....

IRRELEVANT TO PRES.MORON'S CATASTROPHIC START TO HIS G7 BLUNDERFEST....

DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO CHANGE THE EMBARRSSSING(FOR YOU) TOPIC, DULY NOTED.

De Oppresso Liber

7. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    HIS HANDLERS DO NOT WANT THE WORLD TO SEE WHAT HE IS REALLY LIKE....LIKE THE BRITS JUST DID.

HE EVEN SHOWED UP LATE (AFTER THE QUEEN) FOR A STATE DINNER. AGGREGIOUS PROTOCOL FUCKUP.
    and NONE of his dotard moves gets coverage back here..
    I saw him walking with other heads of state - he looked like a zombie -completely unaware

The G-7 must be LTheirAO!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Grokmaster (06-12-2021)

9. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    Do you think Farage is a Member of Parliament? He is not and never has been. He tried to get elected and failed.
    NOT WHAT I SAID ,IS IT?

DESPERATE TO DEFLECT FROM THE EMBARRASSING TOPIC ,WE SEE....WHO CAN BLAME YOU?

De Oppresso Liber

10. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,654 Times in 4,435 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

NO FOREIGN LEADERS EVER CALLED TRUMP "SENILE"...NOR DID HE INFURIATE OUR #1 ALLY.
    Foreign leaders had many negative things to say about Trump. These are just a few from a much longer list.
    I am surprised conservatives are so concerned with the opinions of foreign officials.

• “[The anti-Islam rhetoric of] Donald Trump and others in Europe are really the shame of our civilization.” Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama in April 2016.
    • “[Trump has] no regard for alliances at all.” Former Australian ambassador to the United States Kim Beazley in April 2016.
    • “A dangerous fringe politician.” Ukrainian Interior Minister Arsen Avakov in a Facebook post, later deleted, in June 2016.
    • “A disaster for E.U.-U.S. ties.” An unnamed senior E.U. official on a Trump presidency in April 2016.
    • “A lot of people in Mexico and Latin America are worried about this. It’s not just the substance of what Trump says, but it’s the style. It’s a familiar and worrisome style to us.” Former Mexican foreignminister Jorge Castañeda in March 2016.
    • “A lot of what Donald Trump says makes for a more unstable world.” Norwegian Prime Minister Erna Solberg in June 2016.
    • “A person who thinks only about building walls — wherever they may be — and not building bridges, is not Christian.” Pope Francis in February 2016.
    • “A successful politician would not make such statement, as there are millions of Muslims living in the U.S.” Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Trump’s proposed ban on Muslim arrivals in December 2015.
    • “A totally crackpot presidential candidate.” Argentine President Mauricio Macri said of Trump privately before he was elected, according to the Argentine press.
    • “Afflicted by mental retardation.” Iranian President Hassan Rouhani describing the White House in June 2019.
    • “As long as we have money, we can buy him.” An unnamed political insider in Beijing in November 2019.
    • “Divisive, unhelpful and quite simply wrong.” British Prime Minister David Cameron on Trump’s proposed Muslim travel ban in December 2015.
    • “Donald Trump’s remarks are totally absurd and illogical.” Ri Jong Ryul, deputy director general of the Institute of International Studies in North Korea, after Trump suggested that Japan and South Korea arm themselves with nuclear weapons in April 2016.
    • “Extremely saddened.” Liberian President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf to the BBC after Trump won in November 2016.
    • “For the life of me, I cannot believe that a country like the United States can afford to have someone as president who simply says, ‘These people are not going to be allowed to come to the United States.’ ” Saudi Prince Turki al-Faisal, a former ambassador to the United States, on Trump’s proposed Muslim ban in May 2016.
    • “Given his positions, do we even want to have anything to do with this guy?” An unnamed European ambassador in March 2016.
    • “He changes opinions like the rest of us change underwear.” Danish Foreign Minister Kristian Jensen in March 2016.
    • “He has a backward world view. … In sum, not just for Brazil but for the whole world — the election of Trump would be a disaster.” Former president of Brazil Fernando Henrique Cardoso in April 2016.
    • “He is a racist KKK and Nazi sympathiser.” British MP
    • “He is a sexual predator, he is a racist, and it’s right to say that.” Emily Thornberry, shadow foreign minister for Britain’s Labour Party, in June 2019.
    • “He is not predictable and this unpredictability is a danger. And therefore it is not in the common interest, nor in the interest of the West, that we have President Donald Trump.” Elmar Brok, German MEP and chair of the European Parliament’s Foreign Affairs Committee, in April 2016.
    • “He is very good at making speeches, but as a politician and a world leader? No, I don’t think that’s a very good idea.” Jimmie Akesson, leader of the far-right Sweden Democrats, in December 2015.
    • “He would make an important contribution to anti-American sentiment around the world.” Unnamed Latin American diplomat in April 2016.
    • “He’s nothing but a racist.” John Dramani Mahama, former president of Ghana,
    • “His discourse is so dumb, so basic.” Ecuadoran President Rafael Correa in March 2016.
    • “His excesses make you want to retch.” French President François Hollande in August 2016.
    • “History tells us only two presidents have had a state visit. President Trump is not in the same class as those two.” London Mayor Sadiq Khan on Trump’s state visit to Britain, speaking in May 2019. (Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama are the two presidents he is referring to.)
    • “I can only hope that the election campaign in the USA does not lack the perception of reality.” Germany’s Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier on Trump’s use of the “America first” slogan in April 2016.
    • “I consider Donald Trump a man who invests a lot in a policy of fear.” Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi in April 2016.
    • “I just watched his team’s jaws drop to the floor.” Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to a circle of U.S. allied world leaders in December 2019.
    • “I think Donald Trump’s views are just barking mad on some issues.” Australian opposition leader Bill Shorten in May 2016.
    • “I think that it is totally unacceptable the way he talks about women. And what really disgusted me was the way he spoke about people with disability. It is reprehensible.” Mary Mitchell O’Connor, Irish government minister, in October 2016.
    • “I think the Donald Trump phenomenon is a real problem for the United States, making their democracy look kind of weird.” Christopher Pyne, minister for industry, innovation and science in the Australian government, in March 2016.
    • “If Donald Trump was to end up as president of the United States, I think we better head for the bunkers.” Carl Bildt, former foreign minister, in August 2016.
    • “If he becomes president, it will be a disaster.” Former Danish foreign minister Martin Lidegaard in February 2016.
    • “If he met one or two of my constituents in one of the many excellent pubs in my constituency, they may well tell him he is a wazzock.” Victoria Atkins, British MP with the Conservative Party, in January 2016.
    • “If Trump beats Hillary, that means that the scenario of the clash of civilizations created by Samuel will come to light at the hands of the candidate and [Islamic State leader] al-Baghdadi.” Lt. Gen. Dahi Khalfan bin Tamim, head of general security for the Emirate of Dubai, in March 2016.
    • “If Trump’s comments are racist and dangerous, which they are, there is an alternative to vote for.” Irish Prime Minister Enda Kenny in May 2016.
    • “In the past when candidates said extreme things, there always has been some seasoned, experienced adviser you could talk to, or who would speak out to soften what was said. This is not the case with Trump.” Unnamed ambassador from South America in March 2016.
    • “It has actually been far worse.” Martin Schulz, leader of Germany’s Social Democratic Party, on Trump’s administration in August 2017.
    • “It’s not a man I would vote for, I can tell you that. … I hope that the American people, and I think they will, choose someone else who is better equipped for this task.” Swedish Defense Minister Peter Hultqvist in April 2016.
    • “Let’s be clear, Donald Trump is an idiot. I have tried to find different, perhaps more parliamentary adjectives to describe him but none was clear enough. He is an idiot.” Gavin Newlands, a British MP with the Scottish National Party, in January 2016.
    • “Mentally deranged U.S. dotard.” North Korea’s Kim Jong Un on Trump in September 2017.
    • “Mr. Trump is so stupid, my God!” Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo in May 2016.
    • “Mr. Trump’s statement only serves to show not only his insensitivity, but also his ignorance about Pakistan.” Pakistani Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan in May 2016 after Trump demanded the release of a doctor who helped the CIA hunt down Osama bin Laden in 2011.
    • “No one marched when I was elected.” New Zealand’s prime minister, Jacinda Ardern, to Trump in November 2017.
    • “Outrageous, racist and xenophobic.” A group of African ambassadors at the United Nations in response to

11. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

^last thing I care about is what foreign leaders say -Biden wants to be loved, Trump was just in it for "America First"

why are (nearly) all of those from 2016?

12. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Foreign leaders had many negative things to say about Trump. These are just a few from a much longer list.
    I am surprised conservatives are so concerned with the opinions of foreign officials.

• “[The anti-Islam rhetoric of] Donald Trump and others in Europe are really the shame of our civilization.” Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama in April 2016.
    • “[Trump has] no regard for alliances at all.” Former Australian ambassador to the United States Kim Beazley in April 2016.
    • “A dangerous fringe politician.” Ukrainian Interior Minister Arsen Avakov in a Facebook post, later deleted, in June 2016.
    • “A disaster for E.U.-U.S. ties.” An unnamed senior E.U. official on a Trump presidency in April 2016.
    • “A lot of people in Mexico and Latin America are worried about this. It’s not just the substance of what Trump says, but it’s the style. It’s a familiar and worrisome style to us.” Former Mexican foreignminister Jorge Castañeda in March 2016.
    • “A lot of what Donald Trump says makes for a more unstable world.” Norwegian Prime Minister Erna Solberg in June 2016.
    • “A person who thinks only about building walls — wherever they may be — and not building bridges, is not Christian.” Pope Francis in February 2016.
    • “A successful politician would not make such statement, as there are millions of Muslims living in the U.S.” Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Trump’s proposed ban on Muslim arrivals in December 2015.
    • “A totally crackpot presidential candidate.” Argentine President Mauricio Macri said of Trump privately before he was elected, according to the Argentine press.
    • “Afflicted by mental retardation.” Iranian President Hassan Rouhani describing the White House in June 2019.
    • “As long as we have money, we can buy him.” An unnamed political insider in Beijing in November 2019.
    • “Divisive, unhelpful and quite simply wrong.” British Prime Minister David Cameron on Trump’s proposed Muslim travel ban in December 2015.
    • “Donald Trump’s remarks are totally absurd and illogical.” Ri Jong Ryul, deputy director general of the Institute of International Studies in North Korea, after Trump suggested that Japan and South Korea arm themselves with nuclear weapons in April 2016.
    • “Extremely saddened.” Liberian President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf to the BBC after Trump won in November 2016.
    • “For the life of me, I cannot believe that a country like the United States can afford to have someone as president who simply says, ‘These people are not going to be allowed to come to the United States.’ ” Saudi Prince Turki al-Faisal, a former ambassador to the United States, on Trump’s proposed Muslim ban in May 2016.
    • “Given his positions, do we even want to have anything to do with this guy?” An unnamed European ambassador in March 2016.
    • “He changes opinions like the rest of us change underwear.” Danish Foreign Minister Kristian Jensen in March 2016.
    • “He has a backward world view. … In sum, not just for Brazil but for the whole world — the election of Trump would be a disaster.” Former president of Brazil Fernando Henrique Cardoso in April 2016.
    • “He is a racist KKK and Nazi sympathiser.” British MP
    • “He is a sexual predator, he is a racist, and it’s right to say that.” Emily Thornberry, shadow foreign minister for Britain’s Labour Party, in June 2019.
    • “He is not predictable and this unpredictability is a danger. And therefore it is not in the common interest, nor in the interest of the West, that we have President Donald Trump.” Elmar Brok, German MEP and chair of the European Parliament’s Foreign Affairs Committee, in April 2016.
    • “He is very good at making speeches, but as a politician and a world leader? No, I don’t think that’s a very good idea.” Jimmie Akesson, leader of the far-right Sweden Democrats, in December 2015.
    • “He would make an important contribution to anti-American sentiment around the world.” Unnamed Latin American diplomat in April 2016.
    • “He’s nothing but a racist.” John Dramani Mahama, former president of Ghana,
    • “His discourse is so dumb, so basic.” Ecuadoran President Rafael Correa in March 2016.
    • “His excesses make you want to retch.” French President François Hollande in August 2016.
    • “History tells us only two presidents have had a state visit. President Trump is not in the same class as those two.” London Mayor Sadiq Khan on Trump’s state visit to Britain, speaking in May 2019. (Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama are the two presidents he is referring to.)
    • “I can only hope that the election campaign in the USA does not lack the perception of reality.” Germany’s Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier on Trump’s use of the “America first” slogan in April 2016.
    • “I consider Donald Trump a man who invests a lot in a policy of fear.” Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi in April 2016.
    • “I just watched his team’s jaws drop to the floor.” Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to a circle of U.S. allied world leaders in December 2019.
    • “I think Donald Trump’s views are just barking mad on some issues.” Australian opposition leader Bill Shorten in May 2016.
    • “I think that it is totally unacceptable the way he talks about women. And what really disgusted me was the way he spoke about people with disability. It is reprehensible.” Mary Mitchell O’Connor, Irish government minister, in October 2016.
    • “I think the Donald Trump phenomenon is a real problem for the United States, making their democracy look kind of weird.” Christopher Pyne, minister for industry, innovation and science in the Australian government, in March 2016.
    • “If Donald Trump was to end up as president of the United States, I think we better head for the bunkers.” Carl Bildt, former foreign minister, in August 2016.
    • “If he becomes president, it will be a disaster.” Former Danish foreign minister Martin Lidegaard in February 2016.
    • “If he met one or two of my constituents in one of the many excellent pubs in my constituency, they may well tell him he is a wazzock.” Victoria Atkins, British MP with the Conservative Party, in January 2016.
    • “If Trump beats Hillary, that means that the scenario of the clash of civilizations created by Samuel will come to light at the hands of the candidate and [Islamic State leader] al-Baghdadi.” Lt. Gen. Dahi Khalfan bin Tamim, head of general security for the Emirate of Dubai, in March 2016.
    • “If Trump’s comments are racist and dangerous, which they are, there is an alternative to vote for.” Irish Prime Minister Enda Kenny in May 2016.
    • “In the past when candidates said extreme things, there always has been some seasoned, experienced adviser you could talk to, or who would speak out to soften what was said. This is not the case with Trump.” Unnamed ambassador from South America in March 2016.
    • “It has actually been far worse.” Martin Schulz, leader of Germany’s Social Democratic Party, on Trump’s administration in August 2017.
    • “It’s not a man I would vote for, I can tell you that. … I hope that the American people, and I think they will, choose someone else who is better equipped for this task.” Swedish Defense Minister Peter Hultqvist in April 2016.
    • “Let’s be clear, Donald Trump is an idiot. I have tried to find different, perhaps more parliamentary adjectives to describe him but none was clear enough. He is an idiot.” Gavin Newlands, a British MP with the Scottish National Party, in January 2016.
    • “Mentally deranged U.S. dotard.” North Korea’s Kim Jong Un on Trump in September 2017.
    • “Mr. Trump is so stupid, my God!” Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo in May 2016.
    • “Mr. Trump’s statement only serves to show not only his insensitivity, but also his ignorance about Pakistan.” Pakistani Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan in May 2016 after Trump demanded the release of a doctor who helped the CIA hunt down Osama bin Laden in 2011.
    • “No one marched when I was elected.” New Zealand’s prime minister, Jacinda Ardern, to Trump in November 2017.
    • “Outrageous, racist and xenophobic.” A group of African ambassadors at the United Nations in response to
    SURE THEY DID; THEY WERE FURIOUS THAT HE ENDED THE "EASY TO FUCKOVER AMERICA" DAYS OF OBAMA. THEY NEVER QUESTIONED HIS ACCUTIY...UNLIKE PRES.MORON.

YOUR DESPERATION TO TRY TO CHANGE THE TOPIC FROM PRES.MORON'S ALREADY CATASTROPHIC BLUNDERPALOOZA IN EUROPE ISN'T WORKING.

TRUMP GOT SHIT DONE TO STRENGTHEN AMERICA; BIDEN NEVER WILL.

THE FUCKING DUNCE EVEN SHOWED UP LATE FOR A STATE DINNER WITH THE QUEEN.....FUCKING IDIOT.

THAT ALONE, WOLD HAVE BEEN FRONT PAGE NEWS, WERE IT PRES.TRUMP...INSTEAD THE FAKE NEWS HIDES IT.

De Oppresso Liber

13. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

THE FUCKING DUNCE EVEN SHOWED UP LATE FOR A STATE DINNER WITH THE QUEEN.....FUCKING IDIOT.

THAT ALONE, WOLD HAVE BEEN FRONT PAGE NEWS, WERE IT PRES.TRUMP...INSTEAD THE FAKE NEWS HIDES IT.[/B]
    must have been nappy time! LMAO

14. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,654 Times in 4,435 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

YOUR DESPERATION TO TRY TO CHANGE THE TOPIC FROM PRES.MORON'S ALREADY CATASTROPHIC BLUNDERPALOOZA IN EUROPE ISN'T WORKING.
    I didn't change the topic. I was responding directly to your post that said: "NO FOREIGN LEADERS EVER CALLED TRUMP "SENILE"...NOR DID HE INFURIATE OUR #1 ALLY.

You brought up the topic of what foreign officials called Trump.

I thought they were trivia just like these comments about Biden are trivia. Desperate search to find negative things to say.

15. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,167 Times in 7,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    dude, everyone can see it......
    Stop acting like a brat!

16. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,167 Times in 7,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

FARAGE LED THE BREXIT...AND WON IT.

NO FOREIGN LEADERS EVER CALLED TRUMP "SENILE"...NOR DID HE INFURIATE OUR #1 ALLY.

What makes you think Brexit was a good idea?

17. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    What makes you think Brexit was a good idea?
    WHAT MAKES YOU THINK IT'S YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS?

IT'S WHAT THE BRITS VOTED FOR.

THAT'S IRRELEVANT.

PRES.MORON IS NOT INVOLVED, EXCEPT WITH HIS IDIOTIC DEMARCHE AGAINST OUR #1 ALLY.

De Oppresso Liber