Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Should easily hit over 300 mass shootings in America by August 1st

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Less people, less murders. Forced sterilization will work. Isn't that how all Totalitarian States end?
    I hear that the world governments are working on a food supplement to boost the covid vaccine and it's called soylent green
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,369 Times in 52,414 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    I hear that the world governments are working on a food supplement to boost the covid vaccine and it's called soylent green
    ...and it helps solve man-made Global Warming. A twofer!

BTW, thought these two were funny:
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,797 Times in 17,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

maybe try taking them from criminals and cops first, then you can consider taking ours
    Lets start with you. Guns in your home make your family less safe. if you want to risk your family to have weapons, then accept the trouble it causes.

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Lets start with you. Guns in your home make your family less safe. if you want to risk your family to have weapons, then accept the trouble it causes.
    I don't believe your little supposition. i've had guns all my life and nobody in my family or friends has been shot.
    In the meantime, there are lots of people in inner cities shooting people........more so than any accidental house shootings..............

so now i've given you the plan, follow it through
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,551 Times in 2,991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 107 Times in 102 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    GIGO…. Junk research leads to junk conclusions. Aside from the obvious “you can’t hurt yourself or someone else with a gun if you don’t have a gun” (so we’ll outlaw the,, take them to keep you safe), statements like the above are very disingenuous. They’re along the same lines as the “1500 species…” thread.

I’ll rely on myself to keep myself safe and teach my family what they need to know to do the same. The government can stay out of it. Don’t get me started on gas cans. Ugh…

6. The Following User Says Thank You to leaningright For This Post:

Sailor (06-11-2021)

7. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

the downfall of the founders intent was people finding out they were actually cowards and became too frightened of people having freedom. unfortunately both democrats and republicans trot this bullshit out and most people lap it up like government koolaid
    Speaking of cowards, what have you done to protect your neighbor, or to stop mass killings? When did you serve to protect the country? Must be nice to have that yellow stripe down your back in a country where others are willing to die even for you cowards.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

8. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by leaningright View Post
    GIGO…. Junk research leads to junk conclusions. Aside from the obvious “you can’t hurt yourself or someone else with a gun if you don’t have a gun” (so we’ll outlaw the,, take them to keep you safe), statements like the above are very disingenuous. They’re along the same lines as the “1500 species…” thread.

I’ll rely on myself to keep myself safe and teach my family what they need to know to do the same. The government can stay out of it. Don’t get me started on gas cans. Ugh…
    Obviously you have sucked on too many of those gas cans. Now mindless child, show us some research that says more guns means more peace.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

9. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    Speaking of cowards, what have you done to protect your neighbor, or to stop mass killings? When did you serve to protect the country? Must be nice to have that yellow stripe down your back in a country where others are willing to die even for you cowards.
    i've had several neighbors ask me to come to their house armed for various reasons. I stopped the local krogers manager from being assaulted by two men he kicked out for shoplifting. I served active duty USMC from 84 to 90.

got any other questions?

10. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

i've had several neighbors ask me to come to their house armed for various reasons. I stopped the local krogers manager from being assaulted by two men he kicked out for shoplifting. I served active duty USMC from 84 to 90.

got any other questions?
    Yeah. Why do you still support and defend liars, and cowards? Aside from those that received less then honorable discharges from the military, veterans I know don't.

11. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    Yeah. Why do you still support and defend liars, and cowards? Aside from those that received less then honorable discharges from the military, veterans I know don't.
    what are you talking about? what liars and cowards do you think i'm supporting? and you should be a little less judgemental about discharges...........just saying

12. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Should easily hit over 300 mass shootings in America by August 1st
    Does this make you happy ??? ... If not, I somehow missed your condemnation of same

13. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,369 Times in 52,414 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    In Boston, we call it "walking heavy."
    And we allegedly HAVE strict gun laws.
    Proving what we all know, that outlaws don't obey laws.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

14. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

what are you talking about? what liars and cowards do you think i'm supporting? and you should be a little less judgemental about discharges...........just saying
    Not being judgemental at all. I fully understand the discharge process. As to the cowards you support, let us start with trump, and work our way down the chain of liars, and cowards.

15. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,046 Times in 7,483 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,047 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Proving what we all know, that outlaws don't obey laws.
    I'm curious as to why you would choose me with whom to discuss the firearms issue.
    I'm the least anti-gun progressive liberal on the forum.

Your disagreement with me may pertain to my view that America is a shooting gallery, which it's always been, and will almost certainly always be;
    but I'm not the big anti-gun guy here.

I own nine, have a concealed carry permit that I don't need or use,
    and don't give a fat fuck about gun legislation, one way or another.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

16. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 21 Times in 20 Posts

“Child Among 3 Killed In Shooting Inside Supermarket In Florida”
    Why in a thread about "mass shootings" would you lead with a story that isn't a "mass shooting"? A double homicide and suicide doesn't meet any criteria for a "mass shooting".

As as American as apple pie and baseball, so common Americans have become desensitized, . . . .

At 271 today, 300 is should be easy to top in another month and half, could see 600+ by the New Year, lot of “prayers and condolences” from the right
    The problem with using this histrionic, geared for emotional reaction number of "mass shootings" (based on the loose criteria of, "4+ shot in one incident, excluding the perpetrator(s), at one location, at roughly the same time"), is that they happen a few times a week where most shootings happen and are the kind of shootings one doesn't really pay much attention to unless you have the misfortune of watching the local news in a Democrat-run city.

These shootings are typically the everyday drive-by's, the drug house rip squads, the retaliation shootings even at candlelight vigils for other shooting victims. These "mass shootings" are what most shooting are, Black guys shooting Black guys over stupid crap that nobody but hood-rat Blacks care about . . . They just happen to ring that magic "4+ shot" bell and the Pavlovian DEMedis and DEMachine start barking.
    GUN CONTROL LAWS ARE OSHA REGULATIONS FOR VIOLENT CRIMINALS