Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 257

Thread: Should easily hit over 300 mass shootings in America by August 1st

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    47,833
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    I'm not the braindead libertarian.
    but you are the braindead progressive. Question......when you find yourself in danger, do you show said perpetrator that you're unarmed and invulnerable, or do you call someone who has a gun?
    In a combat situation it is about 16 times better to do something useful and violent right away than to wait and figure out something even more useful and violent later.
    “whenever you put your faith in big government for any reason, sooner or later you end up an apologist for mass murder.”

  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    47,833
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Not at all, truth, some on the right apply “FREEDOM” to anything annoys them, even seen one complain his neighborhood Stop sign violated his “FREEDOM” to drive as he wanted, not quite what Locke had in mind
    most people don't understand the real concept of freedom, and as you say, alot of them are on the right.............but so are alot of them on the left, which obviously includes yourself
    In a combat situation it is about 16 times better to do something useful and violent right away than to wait and figure out something even more useful and violent later.
    “whenever you put your faith in big government for any reason, sooner or later you end up an apologist for mass murder.”

  3. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    47,833
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Fire extinguishers don’t kill people, and people don’t usually die from fires stopping by their local grocery store
    so, like my original statement said, it's your own fear of having the ability to kill that prevents you from carrying that gun, therefore deluding yourself in to thinking you don't need one.

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    And your whole argument is invalidated with Red States as Texas where everyone is packing and they lead the nation in mass shootings
    your argument is invalid because not everyone is packing in Texas, despite the delusional left imagery you've had saturate your brainwashed mind.
    In a combat situation it is about 16 times better to do something useful and violent right away than to wait and figure out something even more useful and violent later.
    “whenever you put your faith in big government for any reason, sooner or later you end up an apologist for mass murder.”

  4. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    47,833
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Wow, I am amazed when people say such illogical things.
    I know, right? saying things like more gun laws will reduce crime or mass shootings is perhaps the most illogical one of all
    In a combat situation it is about 16 times better to do something useful and violent right away than to wait and figure out something even more useful and violent later.
    “whenever you put your faith in big government for any reason, sooner or later you end up an apologist for mass murder.”

  5. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    28,837
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 13,562 Times in 8,658 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,381 Times in 2,211 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    so, like my original statement said, it's your own fear of having the ability to kill that prevents you from carrying that gun, therefore deluding yourself in to thinking you don't need one.


    your argument is invalid because not everyone is packing in Texas, despite the delusional left imagery you've had saturate your brainwashed mind.
    “fear of having the ability to kill?” What in the hell does that mean?

    First you got people afraid to walk down the street without a gun, and now, people got a “fear of having the ability to kill.” You seemingly are obsessed with fear, living in a world of fear and paranoia

    Do you know that most homicides are committed by someone you know, people living in your household or close environment, by just having a gun present greatly increases you and your family’s chances of being shot by a gun, and that is something you should focus your fear on

  6. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    28,837
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 13,562 Times in 8,658 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,381 Times in 2,211 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    I know, right? saying things like more gun laws will reduce crime or mass shootings is perhaps the most illogical one of all
    Not more gun laws, gun laws now are a joke, more effective gun laws

  7. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    7,608
    Thanks
    691
    Thanked 2,984 Times in 2,108 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 446 Times in 423 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    but you are the braindead progressive. Question......when you find yourself in danger, do you show said perpetrator that you're unarmed and invulnerable, or do you call someone who has a gun?
    I used to deliberately put myself in danger to win trophies and medals. And then spending money while in college.
    No gun. Guns are equalizers, and the whole point was to see who had the better end of the inequality.
    That was probably not brilliant on my part, but I was never afraid of some very scary athletes. I was scary too.

    I'm not an anti-gun liberal.
    I don't give a shit about firearms legislation one way or another.
    You've got the other Democrats with whom you can argue over that.

    I live in a state that requires a permit for concealed carry, but people with my unsullied reputation have no trouble getting one.
    My daughter, a detective, only had to tell the chief "Make sure that my dad gets his permit, and Voila....
    I don't carry for the same reason that I don't like to have a lot of stuff in my pockets.
    I like my suit to look good. I like to feel comfortable.

    And I'm not a braindead libertarian who does shit just because I'm "free" to do so.
    I believe that the people who are paid with my property tax money aren't my oppressors but rather my public servants who, for the most part, do what they're paid to do.

    Somebody with my intelligence and education is incapable of the kind of addled thinking that defines your life, STY.
    Don't even try to figure it out. It my not be your fault, but you simply can't.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Person...woman...man...camera...television. Donald Trump, 2020

  8. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    97,836
    Thanks
    110,711
    Thanked 22,118 Times in 18,492 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,687 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Should easily hit over 300 mass shootings in America by August 1st

    And the right’s solution, more guns are needed, guess we should start arming two year olds
    Mayor de Blasio on March 5th:
    Coronavirus fears shouldn’t keep New Yorkers off subways


    Cuomo on March 18th:
    “That is not going to happen, shelter in place, for New York City. I wouldn’t approve shelter in place.”



  9. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    97,836
    Thanks
    110,711
    Thanked 22,118 Times in 18,492 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,687 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Nah, too easy traveling to a gun State and picking up anything one needs
    That's an idiotic claim I see Democrats making. Yeah, thugs from inner city shit holes are driving to adjacent states, filling out an ATF Form 4473 and waiting two weeks for the Government to do the background check.

    Were you born this stupid? Or just became a moron?
    Mayor de Blasio on March 5th:
    Coronavirus fears shouldn’t keep New Yorkers off subways


    Cuomo on March 18th:
    “That is not going to happen, shelter in place, for New York City. I wouldn’t approve shelter in place.”



  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

    Controlled Opposition (06-11-2021), Matt Dillon (06-11-2021)

  11. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    97,836
    Thanks
    110,711
    Thanked 22,118 Times in 18,492 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,687 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Americans shoot one another.
    BULLSHIT dumbass. Criminals shoot one another and others. The notion that more laws will stop them is moronic and the arguments dimwits make.
    Mayor de Blasio on March 5th:
    Coronavirus fears shouldn’t keep New Yorkers off subways


    Cuomo on March 18th:
    “That is not going to happen, shelter in place, for New York City. I wouldn’t approve shelter in place.”



  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

    Matt Dillon (06-11-2021)

  13. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    97,836
    Thanks
    110,711
    Thanked 22,118 Times in 18,492 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,687 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Just as I said, with the right’s reasoning, shouldn’t be long till the two year olds are expected to be packing
    Mayor de Blasio on March 5th:
    Coronavirus fears shouldn’t keep New Yorkers off subways


    Cuomo on March 18th:
    “That is not going to happen, shelter in place, for New York City. I wouldn’t approve shelter in place.”



  14. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    8,556
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked 2,677 Times in 2,115 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 101 Times in 99 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    “Child Among 3 Killed In Shooting Inside Supermarket In Florida”
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybe...et-in-florida/

    Is as American as apple pie and baseball, so common Americans have become desensitized, a two year old getting killed in a grocery store is hardly news, certainly not noteworthy on Fox, their too busy covering cancel culture

    At 271 today, 300 is should be easy to top in another month and half, could see 600+ by the New Year, lot of “prayers and condolences” from the right

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...States_in_2021
    https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/r.../mass-shooting

    And the right’s solution, more guns are needed, guess we should start arming two year olds
    Thanks a lot joke Biden.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

    Truth Detector (06-11-2021)

  16. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    97,836
    Thanks
    110,711
    Thanked 22,118 Times in 18,492 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,687 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Not “constitutionally guaranteed,” little is constitutionally guaranteed, no right is absolute, they are all regulated, always have been
    Obviously you don't understand the Constitution. It's not about granting rights. Those are inherent. It's about limiting the scope of centralized Governance. You are more evidence about how much our educational establishment is failing our citizens.
    Mayor de Blasio on March 5th:
    Coronavirus fears shouldn’t keep New Yorkers off subways


    Cuomo on March 18th:
    “That is not going to happen, shelter in place, for New York City. I wouldn’t approve shelter in place.”



  17. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    97,836
    Thanks
    110,711
    Thanked 22,118 Times in 18,492 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,687 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    I own none firearms. They're all in storage.
    Anyone have a moron translator for this word salad?
    Mayor de Blasio on March 5th:
    Coronavirus fears shouldn’t keep New Yorkers off subways


    Cuomo on March 18th:
    “That is not going to happen, shelter in place, for New York City. I wouldn’t approve shelter in place.”



  18. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    11,625
    Thanks
    6,884
    Thanked 2,783 Times in 2,407 Posts
    Groans
    331
    Groaned 114 Times in 112 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Disarming Democrat shitholes, will cut the murder rate by over 80%...
    Or arming all their decent citizenry could have the same effect.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

    Truth Detector (06-11-2021)

Similar Threads

  1. Mass Shootings are Good for America
    By martin in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 202
    Last Post: 04-19-2021, 12:38 AM
  2. Wikipedia says mass shootings in america killed 387 people in 2018. THAT'S NOTHING
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 08-14-2019, 10:28 PM
  3. Map of Mass Shootings
    By Phantasmal in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 12-09-2015, 07:51 AM
  4. How Many Mass Shootings Are There, Really?
    By StormX in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-07-2015, 07:56 AM
  5. Mass Shootings
    By ChoppedLiver in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2015, 11:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •