Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump: I trust Vladimir Putin more than US intelligence

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,615 Times in 9,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,428 Times in 1,257 Posts

Default Donald Trump: I trust Vladimir Putin more than US intelligence

Trump was a Russian tool and I'm glad Biden didn't give Trump access to daily security briefings too?!!

Donald Trump has told Joe Biden to give his "warmest regards" to Vladimir Putin and not fall asleep at the US-Russian summit in Geneva next week.

In a statement issued by his Save America campaign, Mr Trump also said he would trust Russia over "sleezebags" and "lowlifes" the US intelligence agencies, and claimed that his 2018 summit with Mr Putin in Helsinki helped win Washington Moscow's respect.

"Despite the belated Fake News portrayal of the meeting, the United States won much, including the respect of President Putin and Russia," he said of his "productive" meeting with Mr Putin in the Finnish capital.

"Because of the phony Russia, Russia, Russia Hoax, made-up and paid for by the Democrats and Crooked Hillary Clinton, the United States was put at a disadvantage—a disadvantage that was nevertheless overcome by me."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-tr...011234258.html

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

Frank Apisa (06-11-2021), Guno צְבִי (06-11-2021), PoliTalker (06-11-2021), Trumpet (06-11-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,578 Times in 9,986 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,364 Times in 6,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    Trump was a Russian tool and I'm glad Biden didn't give Trump access to daily security briefings too?!!

Donald Trump has told Joe Biden to give his "warmest regards" to Vladimir Putin and not fall asleep at the US-Russian summit in Geneva next week.

In a statement issued by his Save America campaign, Mr Trump also said he would trust Russia over "sleezebags" and "lowlifes" the US intelligence agencies, and claimed that his 2018 summit with Mr Putin in Helsinki helped win Washington Moscow's respect.

"Despite the belated Fake News portrayal of the meeting, the United States won much, including the respect of President Putin and Russia," he said of his "productive" meeting with Mr Putin in the Finnish capital.

"Because of the phony Russia, Russia, Russia Hoax, made-up and paid for by the Democrats and Crooked Hillary Clinton, the United States was put at a disadvantage—a disadvantage that was nevertheless overcome by me."

Donald Trump: I trust Vladimir Putin more than US intelligence

Thanks for admitting that, Donald. Although, America already knew that, you fucking traitor.

Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-11-2021)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,176 Times in 14,712 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Probably didn't trust intelligence agents after they spied on him.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Probably didn't trust intelligence agents after they spied on him.
    I don't know about you, but when Trump was playing kissy ass with Putin who is an adversary to the USA; I found that quite alarming.
    Lock Him Up

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post

Donald Trump= Vladimir's jackass.
    Lock Him Up

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello signalmankenneth,

Putin was our buddy?

Yeah, right.

And the wicked witch of the west was Dorothy's best pal...
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,831 Times in 17,263 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,597 Times in 4,275 Posts

Putin made trump president and Trump owed him bigly. He may also have deep financial ties. That, according to Jr saying Trump got all the money he needed from Russia. Trump did not allow American translators on Putin meetings. He did not provide any info to the people or the government. Trump ripped transcripts of many meetings apart and threw them on the trash can. We had people tape them back together since what a president says is kept for posterity. Trump did not care. I hope we escaped that buffoon.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-11-2021), PoliTalker (06-11-2021)

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stupidmankenneth View Post
    Trump Trump Trump Trump

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdsperg View Post
    trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Strumpet View Post
    Trump

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    Trump

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Intelleigence agencies are hopelessly politicized and Russiaphobic.
    Notice how ALL THE HACKING now is blames on Russia as well

I wouldn't trust them either -especially after the Russian Hoax to take out Trump

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Nordberg,

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Putin made trump president and Trump owed him bigly. He may also have deep financial ties. That, according to Jr saying Trump got all the money he needed from Russia. Trump did not allow American translators on Putin meetings. He did not provide any info to the people or the government. Trump ripped transcripts of many meetings apart and threw them on the trash can. We had people tape them back together since what a president says is kept for posterity. Trump did not care. I hope we escaped that buffoon.
    Sorry. Trump is still our reality. We have a real president, and we have a fake one. Biden is the real thing, Trump is now a fake president who refuses to give up power. He has been forced out of government official elected White House power, but he clings to political power. He does it by lying. It works because he is so convincing that he actually gets masses of people to believe his lies. That's the situation. We are stuck with it. The Republican Party is gripped by it, so it affects all of us.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ShitTalker View Post
    Trump Trump