Thread: Conservative Homophobia

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    What are you doing to help this situation? Do you volunteer? Do you donate? Or do you just complain?
    I volunteer at two organizations to help people that have been persecuted and rejected by slimy ass snot like you

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Gays are often misogynistic like you. Why do you think that is?

What is your plan? Nuke Louisiana or move to San Francisco?
    I'm good with making fun of ass snot pus brains like you

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    By smearing millions with the acts of two...
    See this is the problem with people like you you don't have enough brain to get around the entire situation 400,000 of America's youth have been thrown out of their homes by their parents and mostly that's Catholics and evangelicals. People like you are vile disgusting pus brains.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,485 Times in 52,488 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    I'm good with making fun of ass snot pus brains like you
    Of course you are. You're an evil, hateful person which helps explain your misogyny and hate towards anyone who disagrees with you.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Of course you are. You're an evil, hateful person which helps explain your misogyny and hate towards anyone who disagrees with you.
    Has nothing to do with disagreement has to do with you being nothing but ass snot

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Has nothing to do with disagreement has to do with you being nothing but ass snot
    IMO, you're exactly what you claim others to be. You've proved yourself to be a hateful, bigoted, misogynistic asshole. It appears coming out didn't make you happy.

Have you considered seeking professional help as a means to enjoy the remaining years of your life? How old were your parent when they died? Add a few years and that's a good guess on your own expiration date.

Right now, barring a sudden stop into the ground, I expect to die mid-80s after being moderately incapacitated for 3-4 years. My Plan A is an artificial exit strategy involving a mountainside, some really good drugs and a .45ACP backup plan before reaching the incapacitation stage. The "sudden stop" strategy works too, but costs a lot more...not that I care at that point.

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

IMO, you're exactly what you claim others to be. You've proved yourself to be a hateful, bigoted, misogynistic asshole. It appears coming out didn't make you happy.

Have you considered seeking professional help as a means to enjoy the remaining years of your life? How old were your parent when they died? Add a few years and that's a good guess on your own expiration date.

Right now, barring a sudden stop into the ground, I expect to die mid-80s after being moderately incapacitated for 3-4 years. My Plan A is an artificial exit strategy involving a mountainside, some really good drugs and a .45ACP backup plan before reaching the incapacitation stage. The "sudden stop" strategy works too, but costs a lot more...not that I care at that point.
    It is hard to emphasize how little your opinion matters. Coming out has made me very happy and coming out has made me more than willing to make fun and deride pieces of pus brain like you

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It is hard to emphasize how little your opinion matters. Coming out has made me very happy and coming out has made me more than willing to make fun and deride pieces of pus brain like you
    If my opinion matters so little, why do you bother responding? Every time you do, all you do it reemphasize your bigotry, misogyny and general hatefulness of anyone with an opinion different than yours.

Dude, you can scream "I'm happy" all you like, but results count. You're not happy. You bitch and moan all the time. You hate others. That is not the behavior of a happy person. It proves you are a very unhappy person like Truth Detector, Text Driver, Grokmaster, Hawkeye, bulletbob and the other nutjobs.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...do-differently
    10 Things Happy People Do Differently

https://www.businessinsider.com/happ...science-2017-7
    Science says happier people have these 9 things in common

....Then there's you and the other nutjobs: https://www.psypost.org/2021/03/peop...chopathy-60220
    People who post hateful comments online are characterized by high levels of psychopathy

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,670 Times in 16,595 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

I volunteer at two organizations to help people that have been persecuted and rejected by slimy ass snot like you
    If that is true, I wonder if they'd appreciate what you post here? I sincerely doubt it...

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,632 Times in 11,620 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is what conservatives are like... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Shepard
    So if one does not embrace the gay life style that makes one a homophobe? How can you be so judgemental? Have you have tried it?

11. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    So if one does not embrace the gay life style that makes one a homophobe? How can you be so judgemental? Have you have tried it?
    According to people like Katzgar and other haters, yes.

OTOH, it's one thing to "not embrace" as in "live and let live" but it's another to actively work toward depriving Americans of their rights. Those against "gay marriage" are an example of homophobic assholes seeking to deprive Americans of rights shared by others.

12. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

According to people like Katzgar and other haters, yes.

OTOH, it's one thing to "not embrace" as in "live and let live" but it's another to actively work toward depriving Americans of their rights. Those against "gay marriage" are an example of homophobic assholes seeking to deprive Americans of rights shared by others.
    What someone does in the bedroom is none of my business.

13. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What someone does in the bedroom is none of my business.
    Agreed. What happens between consenting adults is not the government's nor anyone else's business.

OTOH, the 14th Amendment's Equal Protection Clause requires all government laws and benefits to be available to all citizens.

14. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Agreed. What happens between consenting adults is not the government's nor anyone else's business.

OTOH, the 14th Amendment's Equal Protection Clause requires all government laws and benefits to be available to all citizens.
    The fight against gay marriage was lost from the beginning. I may be wrong but marriage between a man and a woman is biblical custom and is not a law of the land.

15. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The fight against gay marriage was lost from the beginning. I may be wrong but marriage between a man and a woman is biblical custom and is not a law of the land.
    Agreed on all points.

The sticking point was 1138 Federal laws and benefits for married couples which only applied to male-female couples of legal age. This violated the 14th Amendment and, therefore, as you said, was lost from the beginning because it's unconstitutional.

Example:
    https://now.org/resource/civil-marriage-v-civil-unions/
    Married couples have 1,138 federal rights, protections and responsibilities such as:

• Social Security benefits upon death, disability or retirement of spouse, as well as benefits for minor children.
    • Family and Medical Leave protections to care for a new child or a sick or injured family member
    • Workers’ Compensation protections for the family of a worker injured on the job
    • Access to COBRA insurance benefits so the family doesn’t lose health insurance when one spouse is laid off
    • ERISA (Employee Retirement Income Security Act) protections such as the ability to leave a pension, other than Social Security, to your spouse
    • Exemptions from penalties on IRA and pension rollovers
    • Exemptions from estate taxes when a spouse dies
    • Exemptions from federal income taxes on spouse’s health insurance
    • The right to visit a sick or injured loved one, have a say in life and death matters during hospitalization.