Members banned from this thread: katzgar


Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 138

Thread: Conservative Homophobia

  1. #106 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    96,582
    Thanks
    49,434
    Thanked 29,809 Times in 22,816 Posts
    Groans
    40,237
    Groaned 4,305 Times in 4,103 Posts
    Blog Entries
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    because you believe your own lies?......
    Talking about drugs I bet he's used amyl nitrite aka poppers, meth and GHB aka GBH.

  2. #107 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    46,218
    Thanks
    14,080
    Thanked 20,488 Times in 16,065 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,202 Times in 2,160 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    of course they would...they'd be appalled and embarrassed....
    Why? Because an anonymous cunt posted cunty comments on a cunty forum? Why the fuck would they care what cunts say about them as long as no identities are known? Sure, maybe some cunty doxxers may act like fucking cunts and doxx them, but those cunts are rare and almost always get their cuntuppance! <--see what I did there? LOL
    Stripping Americans of their rights, regardless if unalienable or unenumerated, is against American ideals

  3. #108 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    105,633
    Thanks
    8,210
    Thanked 29,894 Times in 23,838 Posts
    Groans
    2,805
    Groaned 2,329 Times in 2,219 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Talking about drugs I bet he's used amyl nitrite aka poppers, meth and GHB aka GBH.
    I have no idea what you are talking about....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  4. #109 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    96,582
    Thanks
    49,434
    Thanked 29,809 Times in 22,816 Posts
    Groans
    40,237
    Groaned 4,305 Times in 4,103 Posts
    Blog Entries
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I have no idea what you are talking about....
    This may help and explain people like Andrew aka Katzshit.

    https://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/substance-abuse.htm

  5. #110 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    105,633
    Thanks
    8,210
    Thanked 29,894 Times in 23,838 Posts
    Groans
    2,805
    Groaned 2,329 Times in 2,219 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    This may help and explain people like Andrew aka Katzshit.

    https://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/substance-abuse.htm
    is it just okay if I forget about him instead?....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  6. #111 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    96,582
    Thanks
    49,434
    Thanked 29,809 Times in 22,816 Posts
    Groans
    40,237
    Groaned 4,305 Times in 4,103 Posts
    Blog Entries
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    is it just okay if I forget about him instead?....
    Permission granted.

  7. #112 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    66,308
    Thanks
    17,846
    Thanked 17,929 Times in 13,481 Posts
    Groans
    628
    Groaned 1,123 Times in 1,067 Posts

  8. #113 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"s"
    Posts
    27,610
    Thanks
    4,239
    Thanked 14,823 Times in 11,102 Posts
    Groans
    123
    Groaned 304 Times in 291 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Why? Because an anonymous cunt posted cunty comments on a cunty forum? Why the fuck would they care what cunts say about them as long as no identities are known? Sure, maybe some cunty doxxers may act like fucking cunts and doxx them, but those cunts are rare and almost always get their cuntuppance! <--see what I did there? LOL
    Yep. You are on the same infantile mentality level as katzguts. You are both......pussies
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  9. #114 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Prairieville
    Posts
    25,812
    Thanks
    2,745
    Thanked 10,338 Times in 6,904 Posts
    Groans
    331
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,697 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gin Saké View Post
    Fag.
    you will never live your bwst life until you come out and admit you are gay. Until you do that you will always be a piece of crap.
    Why Biden? Because Fuck You that's why. Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President and a Twitter account.

    Donald Trump has 2 impeachments.

  10. #115 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    46,218
    Thanks
    14,080
    Thanked 20,488 Times in 16,065 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,202 Times in 2,160 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    TOP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Why? Because an anonymous cunt posted cunty comments on a cunty forum? Why the fuck would they care what cunts say about them as long as no identities are known? Sure, maybe some cunty doxxers may act like fucking cunts and doxx them, but those cunts are rare and almost always get their cuntuppance! <--see what I did there? LOL
    Yep. You are on the same infantile mentality level as katzguts. You are both......pussies
    What would a pussboy like you understand about prose?

    Your defense of TOP is noted.
    Stripping Americans of their rights, regardless if unalienable or unenumerated, is against American ideals

  11. #116 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"s"
    Posts
    27,610
    Thanks
    4,239
    Thanked 14,823 Times in 11,102 Posts
    Groans
    123
    Groaned 304 Times in 291 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    What would a pussboy like you understand about prose?

    Your defense of TOP is noted.
    That's funny! A cunt like you calling me a pussy when you haven't the balls to face me face to face...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  12. #117 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    46,218
    Thanks
    14,080
    Thanked 20,488 Times in 16,065 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,202 Times in 2,160 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    That's funny! A cunt like you calling me a pussy when you haven't the balls to face me face to face...
    Feel free to lie all you want. The fact remains, after your death threat to punch me in the throat, I have justification to shoot you down in self-defense. It's you who ran and is afraid to face me. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    You have the same option. Put me on ignore. take note I do not quote you unless you quote me. Fuck off and we're good.

    LOL You were the pussy who says you'd run to the cops if I slammed you for insulting my mother, and I'd definitely slam you. One shot to the throat, one more breaking your jaw and kick in the (if you had) balls.

    You're a pussified cunt. And you say you're a Marine. What a joke.
    Stripping Americans of their rights, regardless if unalienable or unenumerated, is against American ideals

  13. #118 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"s"
    Posts
    27,610
    Thanks
    4,239
    Thanked 14,823 Times in 11,102 Posts
    Groans
    123
    Groaned 304 Times in 291 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Feel free to lie all you want. The fact remains, after your death threat to punch me in the throat, I have justification to shoot you down in self-defense. It's you who ran and is afraid to face me. LOL
    Fire away, pussy
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  14. #119 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    8,381
    Thanks
    778
    Thanked 3,288 Times in 2,331 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 458 Times in 435 Posts

    Default

    The internet was invented for us to insult one another.

    Using it to threaten one another is non-productive.

    If we could actually kill one another over the internet,
    that, perhaps, might be a good thing;
    but alas,
    we cannot.

    Let's see what they can do with Windows Eleven.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848

  15. #120 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Prairieville
    Posts
    25,812
    Thanks
    2,745
    Thanked 10,338 Times in 6,904 Posts
    Groans
    331
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,697 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    My teachings always point a well-adjusted person being a happy person fully actualized and cognizant of the world around them. People who aren't are mentally ill and/or lower IQ, i.e. stupid.

    Part of the fun I have on forums is differentiating people on that basis. Who is intelligent vs stupid, who is sane vs. mentally ill...the latter one involves the puzzle of figuring out the nature of their illness.

    You are an aged person who so unhappy that he spreads his misery to everyone on this forum with the slightest excuse; usually for disagreeing with you no matter how respectfully.

    Your choice. We all have our choices, our freedom to think as we please. You've chosen to hate and to spread that hate. Why? Is it because you're old and feeling it? Is it because you regret not coming out sooner? The bias you get from your fellow septuagenarians who think you're a wackadoodle who can't get it up anymore?

    Feel free to say whatever makes you feel the most comfortable. This is a purely anonymous and academic conversation. Your life is yours to live and I think everyone should support that right of all Americans and those who share our ideals.
    you will never live your bwst life until you come out and admit you are gay. Until you do that you will always be a piece of crap.
    Why Biden? Because Fuck You that's why. Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President and a Twitter account.

    Donald Trump has 2 impeachments.

Similar Threads

  1. Homophobia used to be a real word
    By ]2epo]v[an in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-21-2021, 01:11 AM
  2. homophobia
    By tsuke in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-04-2017, 01:28 PM
  3. Will Homophobia Be Acceptable, In 2020?
    By Mr. Shaman in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-08-2016, 08:42 AM
  4. Homophobia on the view
    By canceled.2021.1 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 09:55 AM
  5. homophobia associated with homosexual arousal?
    By BRUTALITOPS in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 06:42 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •