Thread: Tesla (TSLA) stock seen rising to $1,000 on 'green tidal wave' in the US and China

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,168 Times in 5,906 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Default Tesla (TSLA) stock seen rising to $1,000 on 'green tidal wave' in the US and China

I got my Model Y Friday any I'm LOVING it. No more gas stations. Soon, everyone will be driving EVs. Gas cars are dinosaurs and The Chicxulub asteroid is coming.

Don't you just LOVE The Green Movement?

https://electrek.co/2021/06/07/tesla...wave-us-china/

A top Wall Street analyst released a new report stating that he believes Tesla (TSLA) stock could soon rise to $1,000 per share on a ‘green tidal wave’ coming to the US and China.

As we reported last week, a report came out stating that Tesla’s net new orders are crashing in China due to recent bad press in the market.

Dan Ives, analyst at Wedbush Securities, issued a new note to clients about Tesla in which he stated that the electrification of China’s massive automotive market is just starting:

“Taking a step back, only 5% of auto sales in China are EV driven today and we believe this transformational consumer demand will see a doubling of EV deliveries in this key region over the next two years with Tesla a major beneficiary along with domestic pure plays NIO, Xpeng, Li Auto, and others,”

He believes Tesla will benefit from the accelerated electrification of the market in the next few years.

The analyst also notes that the impact of President Biden’s $174 billion plan to accelerate electrification in the US has yet to be realized.

At this point, we don’t even know all the details of the plan.

Ives was actually the first to report that the EV federal tax credit could go up to $10,000 in the reform of the program.

He was actually right since the latest bill proposed to reform the federal EV incentive included an increase to $10,000 for EVs made in the US and to $12,500 for EVs made in the US by union workers.

However, the bill hasn’t gone to a vote yet, and the final form of the EV tax credit reform is still unclear.

Wedbush reiterated a $1,000 per share price for Tesla’s stock.

Ives is one of the top Wall Street analyst according to Tip Ranks, an analyst ranking firm.

The Wedbush analyst ranked #79 out of 7,545 analysts on TipRanks with a 67% success rate and a 32% average return.

Electrek’s Take

I agree with Ives that we haven’t seen anything yet. Tesla’s troubles in China are going to look like child’s play when 40-50% of car buyers are going to be hungry for EVs.

Same thing in the US.

Tesla managed to get 80% of the US market last year without having access to the $7,500 tax credit while most competitors did.

Can you imagine how many it could sell if the buyers had access to a $10,000 incentive? Everything they can make, which is going to be a lot more in the US once Gigafactory Texas starts producing vehicles later this year.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    I got my Model Y Friday any I'm LOVING it. No more gas stations. Soon, everyone will be driving EVs. Gas cars are dinosaurs and The Chicxulub asteroid is coming.

Don't you just LOVE The Green Movement?

https://electrek.co/2021/06/07/tesla...wave-us-china/

A top Wall Street analyst released a new report stating that he believes Tesla (TSLA) stock could soon rise to $1,000 per share on a ‘green tidal wave’ coming to the US and China.

As we reported last week, a report came out stating that Tesla’s net new orders are crashing in China due to recent bad press in the market.

Dan Ives, analyst at Wedbush Securities, issued a new note to clients about Tesla in which he stated that the electrification of China’s massive automotive market is just starting:

“Taking a step back, only 5% of auto sales in China are EV driven today and we believe this transformational consumer demand will see a doubling of EV deliveries in this key region over the next two years with Tesla a major beneficiary along with domestic pure plays NIO, Xpeng, Li Auto, and others,”

He believes Tesla will benefit from the accelerated electrification of the market in the next few years.

The analyst also notes that the impact of President Biden’s $174 billion plan to accelerate electrification in the US has yet to be realized.

At this point, we don’t even know all the details of the plan.

Ives was actually the first to report that the EV federal tax credit could go up to $10,000 in the reform of the program.

He was actually right since the latest bill proposed to reform the federal EV incentive included an increase to $10,000 for EVs made in the US and to $12,500 for EVs made in the US by union workers.

However, the bill hasn’t gone to a vote yet, and the final form of the EV tax credit reform is still unclear.

Wedbush reiterated a $1,000 per share price for Tesla’s stock.

Ives is one of the top Wall Street analyst according to Tip Ranks, an analyst ranking firm.

The Wedbush analyst ranked #79 out of 7,545 analysts on TipRanks with a 67% success rate and a 32% average return.

Electrek’s Take

I agree with Ives that we haven’t seen anything yet. Tesla’s troubles in China are going to look like child’s play when 40-50% of car buyers are going to be hungry for EVs.

Same thing in the US.

Tesla managed to get 80% of the US market last year without having access to the $7,500 tax credit while most competitors did.

Can you imagine how many it could sell if the buyers had access to a $10,000 incentive? Everything they can make, which is going to be a lot more in the US once Gigafactory Texas starts producing vehicles later this year.
    If someone has to be paid to buy your product that's a bad business plan.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Today, 06:18 AM
    Yagina
    Verified Moron
    This message is hidden because Yagina is on your ignore list.
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cuntist View Post

Yakuda
    Verified Genius
    This message is hidden because Yaduka makes me look the cunt I am and since I have no balls I have to put him on ignore. I am Yakuda's bitch
    You must feel better sharing that huh?

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yagina
    Verified Moron
    This message is hidden because Yagina is on your ignore list.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ammonia is the future, I've told you that before but you're far too braindead to recognise the truth. Canada and Australia are poised to be massive in the future.

How A 100 Year Old Science Experiment Helped Create The Fuel Of The Future

Wed, June 9, 2021, 6:00
    Over a century ago, a unique chemical process helped take the world from the brink of a food crisis that would’ve led many to starve.

It was called “the biggest global problem solved by chemistry” and delivered its creators a well-deserved Nobel Prize.

But today, this breakthrough could help revolutionize the $1.5 trillion green energy revolution, resulting in substantial upside for the companies leading the charge in the industry.

AmmPower (CSE:AMMP; OTC: AMMPF), for example, has taken off for huge 207% gains over the last year, and we think they’re just getting started.

That’s because ammonia, one of the largest traded commodities in the world, is now playing a little-known role in powering hydrogen fuel cells.

Many of the world's largest economies have already adopted formal hydrogen strategies over the past year, like the European Union, India, and Canada.

Several major oil companies like Shell, Saudi Aramco, and ExxonMobil have also started sketching out plans for getting into the global hydrogen market as well.

And some of the biggest automakers in the world have been investing in hydrogen fuel cell technology, including GM, BMW, Daimler AG, and Groupe Renault, to name just a few.

But there's been one major problem standing in the way of hydrogen taking its place as the clear winner atop the green energy space.

The cost is too much of a barrier for hydrogen fuel cell EVs to go mainstream at the moment.

That's where AmmPower (CSE:AMMP; OTC: AMMPF) may come in to help give the hydrogen industry the boost it needs to become a viable option in the potential $1.5 trillion green energy revolution.

Is Proprietary Technology Getting Set to Drive the Boom?

AmmPower has come onto the scene strong, potentially developing new, proprietary technology that could soon help supercharge this hydrogen industry surge.

Their technology is aimed to help produce clean ammonia, a key component in both producing and transporting hydrogen, much more efficiently.

That's because while hydrogen is said to be the "sleeping giant" in the future of alternative energy, its chemical properties make it dreadfully expensive to transport.

Since hydrogen needs to be stored at a frigid -253 degrees Celsius, it requires a different level of logistics to keep the fuel cold enough to remain in its liquid state.

But ammonia, on the other hand, needs to be kept at just -33 degrees Celsius, a more than 200 degree difference in temperature.

That means it's both much easier and far cheaper to transport.

And from there, ammonia (NH3) can easily be broken down to hydrogen gas (H2) using green electricity.

That’s why AmmPower (CSE:AMMP; OTC: AMMPF) is working to develop new technology unlike any other we’ve seen in the markets right now.

The company reports that their modular units will be made to work for a wide array of customers, including everyone from farmers using the ammonia for fertilizer to large marine ports and distribution hubs.

They say these unique units will be modular, scalable, and stackable.

That means it could be flexible enough to be used for a whole slew of different purposes, and customers could ramp up ammonia production over time if needed as well.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/100-o...230000278.html
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 06-10-2021 at 10:33 AM.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

"Greeen "movement"
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    "Greeen "movement"
    What's the matter, Soiler? Is your 8-cylinder 12 MPG Oldsmobile in the shop again? What a shame you can't afford a beautiful, new Tesla.

This is the one I got. Arrived Friday. I love it.