Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: How do U.S. Right Wingers differ from those in Europe?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Bend over and shove your small head up it.
    Did you get a thrill today from seeing the "Ring of Fire"?

Did you miss this morning's awesome partial 'ring of fire' solar eclipse? Check it out here

The Left will cause Government of the people, by the people, for the people, to perish from the Earth.

Trump is mankind's last hope to preserve Liberty.

MAGA

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Well, that might be true- if European countries actually had open borders!

But since they do not, YOUR ANSWER IS THAT OF AN IDIOT!
    His point is unmistakable, even to an enemy of America like yourself.

Five years on: How Germany's refugee policy has fared

Five years ago, as hundreds of thousands of refugees came to Germany, Chancellor Angela Merkel maintained: "We can do this!" How has Germany — and those who sought asylum — managed since then? DW explains.

Merkel with refugee Anas Modamani

Perhaps no other phrase uttered during Angela Merkel's long chancellorship has made such an impact. The words "Wir schaffen das" ("We can do this!") were meant to express confidence in the face of a huge, self-imposed task. In a matter of a few weeks, 10,000 people had come to Germany, mostly via what became known as the Balkan route. Many of them, initially stuck in Hungary. The majority came from Syria, but others from North Africa, Iraq or Afghanistan.

Merkel let them enter Germany even though other EU member states were officially responsible for them under the Dublin Regulation, which stipulates that asylum-seekers must be registered in the first safe EU country they enter. Instead, Germany allowed people to cross the border first and have their asylum claims checked later.

Nearly half a million people applied for asylum in Germany in 2015, and another 750,000 the following year. The interior minister at the time, Thomas de Maiziere, admitted to public broadcaster ARD in mid-August this year that there had been "moments when control was lost." His successor, Horst Seehofer, then premier of Bavaria, once called the situation in 2015 a "reign of injustice."

Merkel's political opposition voiced very different opinions about her actions, at least in retrospect. The Greens' Irene Mihalic said, "It was right for the chancellor not to close the borders back then. The alternative would have been chaotic conditions in the heart of Europe with an incalculable potential for conflict."
    https://www.dw.com/en/five-years-on-...red/a-54660166

Germany: 40 percent of welfare recipients are Muslim migrants
    SEP 25, 2019 1:00 PM BY ROBERT SPENCER

Non-Muslims paying for the upkeep of Muslims is a Qur’anic dictate:

“Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued” (Qur’an 9:29).

The caliph Umar said the jizya payments from the dhimmis were the source of the Muslims’ livelihood:

“Narrated Juwairiya bin Qudama at-Tamimi: We said to `Umar bin Al-Khattab, ‘O Chief of the believers! Advise us.’ He said, ‘I advise you to fulfill Allah’s Convention (made with the Dhimmis) as it is the convention of your Prophet and the source of the livelihood of your dependents (i.e. the taxes from the Dhimmis.)’” (Bukhari 4.53.388)

Anjem Choudary said in February 2013:

“We are on Jihad Seekers Allowance, We take the Jizya (protection money paid to Muslims by non-Muslims) which is ours anyway. The normal situation is to take money from the Kafir (non-Muslim), isn’t it? So this is normal situation. They give us the money. You work, give us the money. Allah Akbar, we take the money. Hopefully there is no one from the DSS (Department of Social Security) listening. Ah, but you see people will say you are not working. But the normal situation is for you to take money from the Kuffar (non-Muslim) So we take Jihad Seeker’s Allowance.”

“Germany: 40 percent of welfare recipients are foreigners,” by Arthur Lyons, Voice of Europe, September 23, 2019 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):

At least 40 percent of all welfare recipients in German are foreigners, costing German taxpayers more than 4 billion euros every month to pay for the food, education, medicine, and shelter of 2.7 non-contributing foreigners living in the country, new official reports have revealed.

According to new figures released by Germany’s Federal Employment Agency, three out of four working-age Syrians living in Germany are supported entirely or partially by the country’s welfare system, Hartz IV, Die Welt reports.

As of June 2018, the official unemployment rate for Syrians in Germany was 44.2 percent, slightly down from last year’s figure of 49.6 percent. However, as the report points out, the figure isn’t exactly truthful because Syrian migrants who attend state-funded ‘integration courses’ or ‘vocational language courses’ are not regarded as unemployed, but instead as ‘underemployed persons.’

Those who attend these courses are also paid a certain amount by the Hartz IV system.

The report’s numbers are further skewed since Hartz IV figures do not include all of the arrived but not yet ‘accepted’ or ‘registered’ ‘asylum seekers’ who able to collect benefits.

These people can collect funds from the budget of the Asylum Seekers Benefits Act, and are not included in the Hartz IV figures.

According to figures from the European statistics office, nearly 900,000 so-called ‘asylum seekers’ in the European Union are still waiting to have their claims processed. Close to 44 percent of these ‘asylum seekers’ waiting to have their claims processed are in Germany.

Thus, close to 396,0000 ‘asylum seekers’ currently living in Germany are collecting benefits while waiting for their claims to be processed….

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/09/g...uslim-migrants
    The Left will cause Government of the people, by the people, for the people, to perish from the Earth.

MAGA

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Drummie123 For This Post:

Hermes Thoth (06-11-2021)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,175 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drummie123 View Post
    His point is unmistakable, even to an enemy of America like yourself.

https://www.dw.com/en/five-years-on-...red/a-54660166

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/09/g...uslim-migrants
    NO! It was a stupid comment that implied Euro countries have open borders- at which they do not!

So he should have said, IMMIGRATION and Violating borders is a number one concern- AND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN CLOSER TO BEING ACCURATE!

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

NO! It was a stupid comment that implied Euro countries have open borders- at which they do not!

So he should have said, IMMIGRATION and Violating borders is a number one concern- AND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN CLOSER TO BEING ACCURATE!
    If you aren't able to figure out why open borders are bad, it would explain why my post doesn't impress you more.

America needs to remain AMERICA.

Allowing immigrants to come in and change the entire essence of what America once was is a loss that you can't grasp.

The way that I couldn't grasp that catsup on steak was a lesser taste experience as a young child.

It seemed terrific to me before I became more discerning.

When I first began drinking, Bartles and Jaymes was considered high class wine.

Now, not so much.

And that is why your ideas should be considered less relevant.

You don't realize how great America is and so you don't know or care if it becomes a cesspool.

You already think its a cesspool.

MAGA

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The Donna Reed Show

S01:E18 - It's the Principle of the Thing
    (1959)
    ·
    25 min
    TV-PG
    Comedy
    Donna helps a man earn money for his son's medical treatment.
    https://tubitv.com/tv-shows/502897/s...ing?start=true

The man seeking medical help for his son is an immigrant.

Imagine if the entire country was made to adopt the immigrant's sensibilities.

The great character of the town of Hilldale would be erased and replaced by those of the immigrant.

And anyone wanting to enjoy HILLDALE'S charming qualities would be out of luck and could never experience it again.

MAGA

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Allow me to come to your house and whether you invite me inside or if I trick my way inside or I break in illegally, it doesn't matter.

When I get inside, I will begin to tell you how you should change your home and change your habits and choices in food and vocabulary to suit my dictates.

That is what Hawkeye was getting at, iinm.

MAGA

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Drummie123 For This Post:

Callinectes (06-11-2021)

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,400 Times in 5,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,396 Times in 6,143 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    As I expected ... no source ... just your usual tripe
    It takes a special kind of dumbass not to know that the UK has just finished paying the US for services rendered during WW2.

And there you are.

Haw, haw...............................haw.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drummie123 View Post
    Did you get a thrill today from seeing the "Ring of Fire"?
    It ain't me that's talking to my sphincter. Date Grumpy- you can talk to each others.

Haw, haw.....................................haw.

Maria Ressa.

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,240 Times in 2,333 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 150 Posts
    Blog Entries

One thing that pisses me off is when they find a copy of mein kampf on a guy, they go to “right winger” immediately. And he’s got an interest in the Middle Ages? Hell, the nazis and 13th century France were virtually interchangeable! People of both eras thought their leaders were Devine, government controlled EVERYTHING, and both of them were brutal to the populous. They were the embodiment of Big government, and the very definition of “leftists”. Right wingers like SMALLER government!
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    One thing that pisses me off is when they find a copy of mein kampf on a guy, they go to “right winger” immediately. And he’s got an interest in the Middle Ages? Hell, the nazis and 13th century France were virtually interchangeable! People of both eras thought their leaders were Devine, government controlled EVERYTHING, and both of them were brutal to the populous. They were the embodiment of Big government, and the very definition of “leftists”. Right wingers like SMALLER government!

And have failed completely at accomplishing it.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,923 Times in 13,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

I suppose that you believe America won WW2 in Europe ?

Haw, haw, haw, haw.........................................haw.
    Who do you believe did?

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Who do you believe did?
    Hitler won it for us. He attacked the Russians.

Maria Ressa.

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,923 Times in 13,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Hitler won it for us. He attacked the Russians.
    That actually isn't a bad answer.

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It ain't me that's talking to my sphincter. Date Grumpy- you can talk to each others.

Haw, haw.....................................haw.
    Back to ignoring you. Let's guess how long before you get another Drummie123 parole hearing.

Keep laughing.

MAGA

17. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    Are you referring to ALL RWers?

Or only Euoro RWers?

Or only US RWers?

MAGA