Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 76 to 87 of 87

Thread: Make it a law everyone has to vote in federal election.

  1. #76 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    5,812
    Thanks
    1,211
    Thanked 895 Times in 772 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 44 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    You promised that before, dude, then reneged. Why should I believe you this time?
    You do the same thing dutch you lie then back track you brag then find a way to chicken out .
    Your just play both aides and suck up where you think it. Will do you the most good . scum

  2. #77 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    42,190
    Thanks
    12,617
    Thanked 18,594 Times in 14,513 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 2,117 Times in 2,075 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    You do the same thing dutch you lie then back track you brag then find a way to chicken out .
    Your just play both aides and suck up where you think it. Will do you the most good . scum
    Still waiting for you to prove the first dozen times you've made that claim, Bobbie. Don't worry about it since I forgive you due to you being a demented old man with nothing but his bitterness and hate to keep him warm at night.
    Stripping Americans of their rights, regardless if inalienable or unenumerated, is against American ideals

  3. #78 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    5,812
    Thanks
    1,211
    Thanked 895 Times in 772 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 44 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    I forgive you also dutch for being a lying backstabbing 2 faced coward

  4. #79 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 425 Times in 302 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 44 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Good luck. Stalin and Mao tried that too and it never worked. How many millions will you kill before you give up?
    Can't you read , the hate party can't survive in a democracy, so they will murder , steal and lie to stay in power. Making it a law that everyone vote. doesn't kill anyone it will only kill the hate party which in no way could ever get enough votes to survive if everyone voted/Does anyone have a clue about this Stalin and Mao remark.Maybe he is just joking.

  5. #80 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 425 Times in 302 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 44 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    What a marvelous idea! We want to make sure every American gets to have input as to how our country is run!

    No we don't, anyone who supports the takeover of our capital to destroy our democracy and country for the sake of a piece of shit called Trump for a dictator has no voice in this country, They are traitors and they kill traitors in this country , which I support 100%,

  6. #81 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Flyover Country
    Posts
    5,893
    Thanks
    3,568
    Thanked 3,312 Times in 2,311 Posts
    Groans
    253
    Groaned 160 Times in 155 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    No we don't, anyone who supports the takeover of our capital to destroy our democracy and country for the sake of a piece of shit called Trump for a dictator has no voice in this country, They are traitors and they kill traitors in this country , which I support 100%,
    I assume you meant our Capitol?

  7. #82 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    42,190
    Thanks
    12,617
    Thanked 18,594 Times in 14,513 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 2,117 Times in 2,075 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Can't you read , the hate party can't survive in a democracy, so they will murder , steal and lie to stay in power. Making it a law that everyone vote. doesn't kill anyone it will only kill the hate party which in no way could ever get enough votes to survive if everyone voted/Does anyone have a clue about this Stalin and Mao remark.Maybe he is just joking.
    And your solution is to get them before they get you, amirite? It's either that or let democracy work. Everyone chooses which way they want to see it.
    Stripping Americans of their rights, regardless if inalienable or unenumerated, is against American ideals

  8. #83 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 425 Times in 302 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 44 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    I assume you meant our Capitol?
    Good God. get a life Qanon hero

  9. #84 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 425 Times in 302 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 44 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    And your solution is to get them before they get you, amirite? It's either that or let democracy work. Everyone chooses which way they want to see it.
    That's not how democracy works, you shoot the people who are traitors to your country who support the destruction of our democracy to force in a dictator, These people are low lives who deserve that. They are ugly hateful bigoted mentally twisted liars who should be treated as traitors because they are traitors. I like the word pond scum , seems to fit the bill.

  10. #85 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    21,085
    Thanks
    1,307
    Thanked 5,808 Times in 4,731 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 232 Times in 221 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I give you the WOKE TALIBAN.
    BE BRAVE!

  11. #86 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    42,190
    Thanks
    12,617
    Thanked 18,594 Times in 14,513 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 2,117 Times in 2,075 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    That's not how democracy works, you shoot the people who are traitors to your country who support the destruction of our democracy to force in a dictator, These people are low lives who deserve that. They are ugly hateful bigoted mentally twisted liars who should be treated as traitors because they are traitors. I like the word pond scum , seems to fit the bill.
    When do you plan to start killing them?
    Stripping Americans of their rights, regardless if inalienable or unenumerated, is against American ideals

  12. #87 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 425 Times in 302 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 44 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    When do you plan to start killing them?
    They all should have been shot the day they attacked our country and capital. If the court decides to charge them with treason which they can , they will start the killing of you haters,

Similar Threads

  1. Democrats make federal election standards a top priority
    By BidenPresident in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-24-2021, 07:37 AM
  2. Replies: 188
    Last Post: 11-18-2020, 04:03 PM
  3. Federal Election Commission (FEC) says ELECTION IS ILLEGITIMATE!!!!
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-14-2020, 01:00 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-13-2020, 09:36 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-13-2020, 05:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •