Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Make it a law everyone has to vote in federal election.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    85% of the voting population vote and the hate party is toast. There are 22 countries that have mandatory voting and Russia isn't one of them, nor has it ever had it. So I say this is just another normal hate party lie , they have to lie because everything about them that is true is ugly cruel unAmerican and traitorous .
    Here's a thought ... use a little reading comprehension the next time you read one of my posts. Look at each word and think about what each word says. Also compare what the response is and compare it to the topic.

Your retort is meaningless babble.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Here's a thought ... use a little reading comprehension the next time you read one of my posts. Look at each word and think about what each word says. Also compare what the response is and compare it to the topic.

85% of the voting population vote and the hate party is toast. There are 22 countries that have mandatory voting and Russia isn't one of them, nor has it ever had it. So I say this is just another normal hate party lie , they have to lie because everything about them that is true is ugly cruel unAmerican and traitorous .

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"and yours is a lie not even close to the truth, You said this "
    The soviets had such a law and N E V E R got 100% "TOTAL LIE!!!!! and that is responding to this thread here, that I think making it a law that everyone in this country vote is a great idea since it will get rid of the hate party.
    "

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

wow ... a stuck record ... posts 15 and 17 are the same ... wow ... shall we try for 3 ???

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"and yours is a lie not even close to the truth, You said this "
    The soviets had such a law and N E V E R got 100% "TOTAL LIE!!!!! and that is responding to this thread here, that I think making it a law that everyone in this country vote is a great idea since it will get rid of the hate party."
    Which part ???

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

The hate party? Why so harsh on democrats? Aren't you one of them?

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,128 Times in 9,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 503 Times in 476 Posts
    Blog Entries

This voting law alone rids us of the hate group the right calls a party and it is 1/100 as offensive as the 300 bills the right has put together across the nation to take away votes of Democrats to get rid of us. The right can no longer exist in a democracy and they know it ,so they will do anything at all to stay in power, that includes anything to take away the votes of Democrats and anyway at all to turn around election for any reason, of course that reason will be if Dems win. their 1/6 attempt to bring down our country and democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. Show us clearly what they will do if we let them. If you are a patriot , you won't let them.
    fuck no.

abstention is a right.

of course you lying lefties want a chance to maximize ballot stuffing and bot-voters.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,128 Times in 9,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 503 Times in 476 Posts
    Blog Entries

1/6 attempt to bring down country. lol. you're moronic.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Which part ???
    You are right and I was wrong.They did have compulsory voting.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You are right and I was wrong.They did have compulsory voting.
    I commend you.

I have no idea just what your politics are but if you are a dim ... you are unique in admitting an error ... WELL DONE

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I commend you.

I have no idea just what your politics are but if you are a dim ... you are unique in admitting an error ... WELL DONE
    Not so easy my friend , I say the only person that would do that are democrats. The right wouldn't exist without lies and distortions. The most used attack from the right is always a lie.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,654 Times in 4,435 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

This voting law alone rids us of the hate group the right calls a party and it is 1/100 as offensive as the 300 bills the right has put together across the nation to take away votes of Democrats to get rid of us. The right can no longer exist in a democracy and they know it ,so they will do anything at all to stay in power, that includes anything to take away the votes of Democrats and anyway at all to turn around election for any reason, of course that reason will be if Dems win. their 1/6 attempt to bring down our country and democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. Show us clearly what they will do if we let them. If you are a patriot , you won't let them.

Nobody should ever be forced to vote. Would there be a fine for those who did not? Who will enforce the law?

If we want everyone to vote we should work on voting laws and not on a law (constitutional amendment?) requiring us to vote. It sounds like an attempt to maintain power for Democrats rather than being designed to make it easy for all to vote.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Nobody should ever be forced to vote. Would there be a fine for those who did not? Who will enforce the law?

If we want everyone to vote we should work on voting laws and not on a law (constitutional amendment?) requiring us to vote. It sounds like an attempt to maintain power for Democrats rather than being designed to make it easy for all to vote.
    What a hoot, making it a law that everyone has to vote, can somehow be interpreted as doing something unfair for democrats , That's a hoot , when there are 300 bills across this country all being more gross and anti American then having everyone vote. You can't make this crap up.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

No.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Having a law that everyone votes is 1/10 as obnoxious as the most lenient attempt by the hate party in 300 bills across this nation ,written to take away votes of Americans and as many ways as possible to overturn election all by making it harder to vote. Real heroes aren't they/