Thread: Three in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated as president: poll

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,599 Times in 9,131 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,428 Times in 1,257 Posts

Default Three in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated as president: poll

Besides myself, do of you JPP republicans believe our savior Trump will be reinstated as president this year?

Approximately three in 10 Republicans say in a new poll they believe former President Trump will be reinstated this year.

The Politico/Morning Consult Poll published on Wednesday found the vast majority of Americans dismiss the theory that Trump will be reinstated as president, including 61 percent of Republicans. Twenty-nine percent of GOP respondents, however, said they believe Trump will be made president again.

More than eight in 10 Democrats -- 84 percent -- and 70 percent of independents also dismiss the notion that Trump will be made president after it is proven President Biden cheated in the election.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...EaZ?li=BBnbcA1

2. The Following User Says Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (06-09-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,989 Times in 8,360 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    Besides myself, do of you JPP republicans believe our savior Trump will be reinstated as president this year?

Approximately three in 10 Republicans say in a new poll they believe former President Trump will be reinstated this year.

The Politico/Morning Consult Poll published on Wednesday found the vast majority of Americans dismiss the theory that Trump will be reinstated as president, including 61 percent of Republicans. Twenty-nine percent of GOP respondents, however, said they believe Trump will be made president again.

More than eight in 10 Democrats -- 84 percent -- and 70 percent of independents also dismiss the notion that Trump will be made president after it is proven President Biden cheated in the election.

Even though he never will be I love that he takes up so much fucking space on your head. The only time I think of trump is when I read a post here about him and inevitably it's started by a leftist cunt.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,327 Times in 6,017 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post

Those TrumpTards have reached a new level of ignorance and naivety.

Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (06-09-2021)