Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by no worries View Post
    I know, either did I.

I was referring to Trump.

Just like the Trump cult, China claims only 4,636 deaths so far from covid-19.

They blame the US.
    that vacant stare in your eyes is becoming more noticeable......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You're FOS.

Biden never promised t get rid of the middle class tax cut.

Biden: "On Day One, I Will Move to Eliminate Trump's Tax Cuts."
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 766 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 155 Times in 147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    Biden: "On Day One, I Will Move to Eliminate Trump's Tax Cuts."
    Dotard's tax cuts weren't for the middle class.

"Middle class millionaires", maybe.

December 24 2017
    President Trump kicked off his holiday weekend at Mar-a-Lago Friday night at a dinner where he told friends, "You all just got a lot richer," referencing the sweeping tax overhaul he signed into law hours earlier.
    The president has spent many weekends of his presidency so far at the "Winter White House," where initiation fees cost $200,000, annual dues cost $14,000, and some of the most affluent members of society have the opportunity to interact with the president in a setting while many Americans cannot.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Dotard's tax cuts weren't for the middle class.

"Middle class millionaires", maybe.

December 24 2017
    President Trump kicked off his holiday weekend at Mar-a-Lago Friday night at a dinner where he told friends, "You all just got a lot richer," referencing the sweeping tax overhaul he signed into law hours earlier.
    The president has spent many weekends of his presidency so far at the "Winter White House," where initiation fees cost $200,000, annual dues cost $14,000, and some of the most affluent members of society have the opportunity to interact with the president in a setting while many Americans cannot.
    I got a tax cut.......around $2k......does that make me a millionaire?.....

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I got a tax cut.......around $2k......does that make me a millionaire?.....
    Not even close.

The average was a little over $2500, about $25 to $30 a week.

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Not even close.

The average was a little over $2500, about $25 to $30 a week.
    dude, if you knew that why lie and say it was only for millionaires?...........gosh you people are idiots.....

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

dude, if you knew that why lie and say it was only for millionaires?...........gosh you people are idiots.....
    Never said that moron.
    I said they weren't for the middle class, tax cuts for the middle class, expire in 2025.
    For corporations and millionaires, the tax cuts are permanent.

I never stated the middle class never got a tax cut.

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Never said that moron.
    I said they weren't for the middle class, tax cuts for the middle class, expire in 2025.
    For corporations and millionaires, the tax cuts are permanent.

I never stated the middle class never got not a tax cut.
    lol.....your backtrack is a full 360 degrees......and I'm pretty sure you don't even realize it.....

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

lol.....your backtrack is a full 360 degrees......and I'm pretty sure you don't even realize it.....
    Your 360 degree lying is on full display moron.

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Your 360 degree lying is on full display moron.
    well at least you admit that lib'ruls will be anxious to extend the middle class tax cuts in 2025 if they are in control, even though they prevented it in 2018........and if you aren't in control its guaranteed the Republicans will.......

11. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

well at least you admit that lib'ruls will be anxious to extend the middle class tax cuts in 2025 if they are in control, even though they prevented it in 2018........and if you aren't in control its guaranteed the Republicans will.......
    They did not.

They weren't directed towards the middle class.

Why would Dotard promise middle class tax cuts IF he won the election?

January 22 2020
    An enormous tax cut for middle-class Americans is coming soon, Donald Trump vowed on Tuesday, if he and his party win in November.
    Trump told the Wall Street Journal this week that if he wins a second term and Republicans regain control of Congress, he will cut taxes for the middle class. He declined to share any details of his plan with the paper, saying only that it would be unveiled in three months.
    Hours later, Trump went on Fox Business Network and repeated his vague promise. "We are going to be doing a middle-class tax cut, a very big one," he claimed. "We'll be doing that. We'll be announcing that over the next 90 days."

Just like repealing and replacing Obamacare.

Donald Trump is putting the finishing touches on an Obamacare replacement plan that aims to provide “insurance for everybody,” he told The Washington Post.
    “We’re going to have insurance for everybody,” Trump told The Washington Post. “There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us.”

“[They] can expect to have great health care. It will be in a much simplified form. Much less expensive and much better,” he said.

Zilch, nada, nothing.

As usual.

12. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They did not.
    once you admitted that they did, but only until 2025, you lost this argument.......time for you to slip back into oblivion.....

13. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

once you admitted that they did, but only until 2025, you lost this argument.......time for you to slip back into oblivion.....
    You're FOS.

Trump tax cuts weren't directed at the middle class, so it wasn't a middle class tax cut.

If democrats prevented the Trump tax cuts, how did they get enacted?

14. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You're FOS.

Trump tax cuts weren't directed at the middle class, so it wasn't a middle class tax cut.

If democrats prevented the Trump tax cuts, how did they get enacted?
    I'm sorry you are too stupid to understand........the signed bill was a compromise......the demmycunts demanded and got what they wanted in compromise for their cooperation......they've complained about what they insisted on ever since.........the tax cuts were directed at everyone so it was an everyone tax cut........doesn't matter how many times you deny it......everyone knows you are lying because you're a lib'rul......

15. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm sorry you are too stupid to understand........the signed bill was a compromise......the demmycunts demanded and got what they wanted in compromise for their cooperation......they've complained about what they insisted on ever since.........the tax cuts were directed at everyone so it was an everyone tax cut........doesn't matter how many times you deny it......everyone knows you are lying because you're a lib'rul......
    Typical teabagger, (www.teaparty.org) just deny everything, then lie some more.

“Our framework ensures that the benefits of tax reform go to the middle class, not to the highest earners.” – President Trump, Oct. 11, 2017

"The rich will not be gaining at all with this plan.” – President Trump, Sept. 13, 2017

December 24 2017
    President Donald Trump told friends at his lavish Mar-a-Lago club “you all just got a lot richer” after the passage of his tax cut legislation, CBS News reported Sunday.

Trump reportedly made the remark during dinner on Friday at the exclusive Florida resort, where initiation fees cost $200,000, just hours after he signed the bill into law. Asked for comment by CBS News, the White House on Saturday stood by its claims that the legislation would benefit the middle class.

The richest 1% of taxpayers will get an average tax cut of $50,000 in 2020 from the Trump-GOP tax cuts. That’s over 75 times more than the tax cut for the bottom 80% of taxpayers, which will average $645.

These figures are comparable to estimates from the Tax Policy Center for 2018, which found the average tax cut for the richest 1% to be $51,000 and the average tax cut for the bottom 80% to be about $800.

“Stick with us. Don’t believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news. … What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening.”

And that's what teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) do.