Thread: Infinity

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,598 Times in 7,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,534 Times in 1,477 Posts

Default Infinity

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Nah, he'll be right there, willing to give his spleen right now because he signed a card. "Here's my papers, sir!" He'll say as he proves to his beloved government and the super desirable government tracking program that HE at least is perfectly capable of carrying the right papers at all times and that super benevolent Federal government programs deserve his immediate and prolific obedience!

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nah, he'll be right there, willing to give his spleen right now because he signed a card. "Here's my papers, sir!" He'll say as he proves to his beloved government and the super desirable government tracking program that HE at least is perfectly capable of carrying the right papers at all times and that super benevolent Federal government programs deserve his immediate and prolific obedience!

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Do not drop acid, mmkay?

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

10^275

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sounds of the infinity

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

When Jeff Bridges decides to run the Mandelbrot set program

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This is one for Legion and Christie.

Fractals forever.