Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Lots of feeble swings.
    Lots of laughable misses.
    Most likely the story of Oom's life.

Can't be my fault, though.
    I'm not his dad.
    I never slept with Xaviera Hollander.
    Are you attempting prose, neef? Needs work.

Joke:
    The third-grade teacher was teaching English and repeated for her class: "Mary had a little lamb, whose fleece was white as snow, and everywhere that Mary went, the lamb was sure to go." She explained this was an example of poetry, but could be changed to prose by changing the last line from 'the lamb was sure to go' to 'the lamb went with her.'

A few days later, she asked for an example of poetry or prose. Little Johnny raised his hand and said, "Mary had a little pig - An ornery little runt. He stuck his nose in Mary's clothes and smelled her little . .." He stopped, turned to the teacher, and asked, "Do you want poetry or prose?"

"Prose." the teacher said weakly.

"Butt", finished Little Johnny.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Micawber (06-17-2021)

3. #227 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,331 Times in 8,491 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    The thing is, many who have left Trump and see his BS would return to him once he won the primary. Both my brother and uncle were like that, they hated Trump until he won the primary… Now they are back to pretending they never liked him.
    The reluctant trump voters are a force out there. They are people who do not like trump, but hate any Democrat much more. The problem for Republicans is if you add strong trump supporters to reluctant trump supporters, you get somewhere in the neighborhood of 40% today, and probably lower in 2024.

Even before the trump insurrection attempt, trump nearly lost Texas, and actually lost Georgia.

4. #228 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 31 Times in 29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Like the one below? Oh, there's one of my Lambo and my chauffeur including link. LOL

Kid, when you start acting like a mature, educated adult, then I'll believe you are one. Jus' sayin'.

cute, but unlike you I am not lying about who and what I am. You are a waste of my time. done here

5. #229 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,435 Times in 52,457 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    cute, but unlike you I am not lying about who and what I am. You are a waste of my time. done here
    Prove it by acting like the person you claim to be instead of a college dropout pissed off at the world and living in his parent's basement.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (06-12-2021)

7. #230 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,364 Times in 6,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    The reluctant trump voters are a force out there. They are people who do not like trump, but hate any Democrat much more. The problem for Republicans is if you add strong trump supporters to reluctant trump supporters, you get somewhere in the neighborhood of 40% today, and probably lower in 2024.

Even before the trump insurrection attempt, trump nearly lost Texas, and actually lost Georgia.
    I have many Republican friends who have bailed on Trump. They're conservative but they're not blinded by the right. They know a charlatan and grifter when they see one.
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Doc Dutch (06-12-2021)

9. #231 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    I have many Republican friends who have bailed on Trump. They're conservative but they're not blinded by the right. They know a charlatan and grifter when they see one.
    Around here we call those people "Libertarians" and I'm one of them.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

11. #232 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    No, I don't think so. I was shocked that he ran this last time, frankly.

We watch NBC Nightly News just about every evening. I've noticed that they are giving a lot of face and air time to Harris. Usually once January 20th rolls around and everyone's sworn in, the VP basically vanishes. Sometimes you'll see him/her standing behind the POTUS at a speech but in general they become invisible. Not Harris. I think she's being positioned for the 2024 (D) presidency.
    That probably has as much o do with her gender as any agenda to "position her".

The fact that she is a "she" alone is enough for the networks to kind if fawn over her.

"Look everybody!!!! It's a female VP!!!! Isn't it wonderful??? Let's all feel wonderful about ourselves!!!!"

Don't get me wrong, I like Harris well enough and I feel she's more than qualified for the job.

But let's face it... when it comes to minorities and women, the media are shameless panderers.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

12. #233 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post

The fact that she is a "she" alone is enough for the networks to kind if fawn over her.

"Look everybody!!!! It's a female VP!!!! Isn't it wonderful??? Let's all feel wonderful about ourselves!!!!"

Don't get me wrong, I like Harris well enough and I feel she's more than qualified for the job.

But let's face it... when it comes to minorities and women, the media are shameless panderers.
    Harris has time to grow into the job, but she's already been involved in a few faux pas; the military and border being two.

TBH, I think the border thing was overblown, but she/the Biden administration didn't handle it well.

Regardless, I'm still guessing she'll be the first female President....maybe by 2022.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Nomad (06-12-2021)

14. #234 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,364 Times in 6,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post

It's pathetic the way the misogynistic Right Wing Media has chosen to portray her as a woman who has slept her way to the top.
    And the radical right minions swallow it whole.

Sad
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Doc Dutch (06-12-2021), Nomad (06-12-2021)

16. #235 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's pathetic the way the misogynistic Right Wing Media has chosen to portray her as a woman who has slept her way to the top.

Sad
    It all goes to prove that the Party of Trump are misogynists in addition to be being racists...and loving uneducated people...as long as they are white, male and stupid.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

18. #236 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,331 Times in 8,491 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Many trump worshippers are not ideological conservatives, so really do not care about whether trump is conservative or not. They just do not like Black people.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

20. #237 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Prove it by acting like the person you claim to be instead of a college dropout pissed off at the world and living in his parent's basement.
    you described yourself quite well. my posts are all accurate, sane, and intelligent. Unlike you on the left who are unable to post anything except dem/lib talking points and juvenile cartoons.

21. #238 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Many trump worshippers are not ideological conservatives, so really do not care about whether trump is conservative or not. They just do not like Black people.
    totally false. Check out Ben Carson, Candace Owens, Burgess Meredith, Thomas Sowell, and many others. You sir, are FOS

22. #239 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It all goes to prove that the Party of Trump are misogynists in addition to be being racists...and loving uneducated people...as long as they are white, male and stupid.
    more bullshit from the party of lies and cartoon characters.

23. #240 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sad
    yes it is sad, but its also true. She started as Willie Brown's ho when he was married and 20 years her senior. She got where she is on her back and knees.