Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannot wait for this guy to be the President again! Amazing speech, 100% on point!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Cannot wait for this guy to be the President again! Amazing speech, 100% on point!

Former President Trump Speaks at the North Carolina Republican Party's State Convention

56,976 views •Streamed live 5 hours ago

FOX Carolina News
    87.4K subscribers
    Former President Donald Trump speaks at the North Carolina Republican Party's annual State Convention in Greenville, NC

B.Right
    12 minutes ago
    Cannot wait for this guy to be the President again! Amazing speech, 100% on point!
    The Left will cause Government of the people, by the people, for the people, to perish from the Earth.

Trump is mankind's last hope to preserve Liberty.

MAGA

2. The Following 3 Users Groan At Drummie123 For This Awful Post:

Diesel (06-06-2021), no worries (06-06-2021), signalmankenneth (06-06-2021)

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Drummie123 For This Post:

Grokmaster (06-06-2021), Hawkeye10 (06-05-2021), Lionfish (06-06-2021)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I get chills just watching him again.

I love this guy.

I just flashed on something.

I think it would serve America's and the President's best interests and certainly NBC's interests to feature DJT as the guest host on the season premier of Saturday Night Live this Fall.
    The Left will cause Government of the people, by the people, for the people, to perish from the Earth.

MAGA

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Shucks, he left his accordion at home.

BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

gemini104104 (06-17-2021), Guno צְבִי (06-06-2021), no worries (06-06-2021), ThatOwlWoman (06-06-2021), Trumpet (06-06-2021)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,115 Times in 12,640 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,445 Times in 1,389 Posts
    Blog Entries

I might get to it.....right now I am on Bret and Heathers Darkhorse of today.

I note that Redstate does not give it much attention.....I dont know what to make of that.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I gotta say that the internet is flowering with great content right now, especially Youtube for me, thats where I spend most of my attention now. I have books I want to read but I barely get to them. And it hard to justify spending yet more hours with Trump.

Trump is increasingly for me getting to be like Sam Harris...."Damn Man....would you speed it up please and get somewhere.....there are lots of other minds I want to get to".
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 766 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 155 Times in 147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drummie123 View Post
    Former President Trump Speaks at the North Carolina Republican Party's State Convention

FOX Carolina News
    87.4K subscribers
    Former President Donald Trump speaks at the North Carolina Republican Party's annual State Convention in Greenville, NC
    Like you, Dotard is a lying, moron.

The worst US president since Reagan.

The very worst since Hoover.

Easily the most corrupt ever.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to no worries For This Post:

christiefan915 (06-06-2021), Cinnabar (06-06-2021), Guno צְבִי (06-06-2021), Trumpet (06-06-2021)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    I gotta say that the internet is flowering with great content right now, especially Youtube for me, thats where I spend most of my attention now. I have books I want to read but I barely get to them. And it hard to justify spending yet more hours with Trump.

Trump is increasingly for me getting to be like Sam Harris...."Damn Man....would you speed it up please and get somewhere.....there are lots of other minds I want to get to".
    No one else can rally the numbers of Americans who will have to be the ones who'll stop the Leftist takeover of American and Western Civilization.

Only Trump.

To try to marginalize DJT suggests you don't recognize how imperiled Government of, by and for the people is. It is one suspicious election away. We lose faith in the system and violence could result.

And your posts suggest that you have no idea what Trump has done for America and how improbable it was that he accomplished what he did while the Leftist establishment, the Dems and the dishonest media using every possible unethical and dishonest trick they could to make US hate or discount him and his importance to our society and our future.

Your thoughts that some other politicians should be given the control of the GOP or the Conservative's blessing to lead US while we are close to going over the falls, makes one wonder how you could not grasp that if Trump doesn't do what we know he can and will, none of the things you envision and none of the people you have in mind, will make any difference.

You atre putting the cart before the horse.

Without Trump, the chances are greater that we will lose our sovereignty.

MAGA

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No one else can rally the numbers of Americans who will have to be the ones who'll stop the Leftist takeover of American and Western Civilization.

Only Trump.

To try to marginalize DJT suggests you don't recognize how imperiled Government of, by and for the people is. It is one suspicious election away. We lose faith in the system and violence could result.

And your posts suggest that you have no idea what Trump has done for America and how improbable it was that he accomplished what he did while the Leftist establishment, the Dems and the dishonest media using every possible unethical and dishonest trick they could to make US hate or discount him and his importance to our society and our future.

Your thoughts that some other politicians should be given the control of the GOP or the Conservative's blessing to lead US while we are close to going over the falls, makes one wonder how you could not grasp that if Trump doesn't do what we know he can and will, none of the things you envision and none of the people you have in mind, will make any difference.

Ya Ya.....you go to war with the Army you have, and the ABUSIVE WOKE FUCKS must be dealt with tomorrow.....literally.

If Trump can be useful going forwards great, but I am not expecting it, and I barely listen to him anymore....I am listening to other people.

DARK AGES SUCK!

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Only Trump.

do you think if you make dumbass posts praising this piece of shit, if you ever meet, he will grab your pussy without asking?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

Trumpet (06-06-2021)

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,429 Times in 53,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by no worries View Post
    Like you, Dotard is a lying, moron.

The worst US president since Reagan.

The very worst since Hoover.

Easily the most corrupt ever.
    You got to admit though that seeing what the JPP drunks posted overnight is pretty amusing. Aren't the QPers so cute, posting love sonnets to their #TangerineToddler?!
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

AProudLefty (06-06-2021), Frank Apisa (06-06-2021), Guno צְבִי (06-06-2021), Hoosier Daddy (06-06-2021), no worries (06-06-2021)

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries

Poor Trump and American Haters... liberalism is a mental disorder.

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,485 Times in 52,488 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Cannot wait for this guy to be the President again! Amazing speech
    Don't hold your breath because the odds of it happening are slim to none.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-06-2021)

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,252 Times in 7,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

FOX Carolina News
    87.4K subscribers
    Trump is a disgusting, classless moron...with the oratorical skills of a 6th grader. People who continue to support him are not quite that adroit.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

christiefan915 (06-06-2021), Guno צְבִי (06-06-2021)

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,485 Times in 52,488 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    You got to admit though that seeing what the JPP drunks posted overnight is pretty amusing. Aren't the QPers so cute, posting love sonnets to their #TangerineToddler?!
    Saturday and Sunday morning post reading over a cup of coffee is the best! Always good for a laugh. LOL
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Frank Apisa (06-06-2021), Guno צְבִי (06-06-2021), ThatOwlWoman (06-06-2021)

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,429 Times in 53,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Saturday and Sunday morning post reading over a cup of coffee is the best! Always good for a laugh. LOL
    It's become a tradition. First, laughing at the drooling idiot Reichtards' posts, most of which make little sense. *Then* we're treated to Kenneth's Sunday Funnies! It's a win-win.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

christiefan915 (06-06-2021), Frank Apisa (06-06-2021), Guno צְבִי (06-16-2021)