Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump Is Rapidly Losing His Grip on Public Attention

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,575 Times in 9,985 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

See how quickly I ended your silly little thread? You are faced with two choices......1...Bail on the thread now that you fools see how moronically ironic it is...... or B.....continue posting in the moronically Ironic thread thus proving my point for ME...

I can make you dumb fucks do whatever I want you to do it seems. Maybe next time I'll throw some loose change at your feet. Thanks for the entertainment.......

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,137 Times in 33,847 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    As Trump’s tweets largely drove the news of the day for the better part of four years, he has struggled to find such an effective way to hold the public’s attention since his deplatforming. He launched a blog, “From the Desk of Donald J. Trump,” to communicate with supporters but it was shuttered this week just 29 days after it was first published. It reportedly received very little engagement online.

Meanwhile, clicks to Trump stories plummeted 81 percent from January to February, another 56 percent from February to March and 40 percent from March to April, according to SocialFlow.

The removal of Trump’s blog, a ruling on Trump’s account status by the Facebook Oversight Board, and the GOP drama surrounding Cheney’s ouster from her Republican leadership role all served as recent news events that drove a spike in Trump’s media attention. However, none caused a remarkable surge in attention or a sustained wave of attention, data from SocialFlow show.

The highest rating Trump has reached on SocialFlow’s index in the past three months was a 32 on May 13 — the day after Cheney was removed from her role as House Republican Conference chair over her repeated criticisms of the former president. Trump’s index rating dropped down to a 14 the next day and a six the day after that.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ows/ar-AAKIqmm
    He’s got his first public appearance tonight. I imagine he’ll rant about his Facebook ban. The FB ban has really put a damper on his fundraising.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-06-2021)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,342 Times in 6,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    ....and in the minds of the Qless. They're still defending and supporting the fucking moron. LOL

As the plea deals begin to flow and the trials begin next year, I think Trump's star will finally set....sooner if he is hammered for tax crimes.

Ha! That's all Stoned has left to rejoice about. Believing Trump is living rent free in the minds of Libtards. I've heard that statement from other TrumpTards so it must be the latest Radical Right Wing sound-byte.
    Sad that this is what they need to believe in order to get through the day.

But the reality is there are more signs every day that Trump is falling into the Chasm of Irrelevance and there nothing the right wing can do to stop it so they have to cling to this fantasy that Trump 'is living rent free in the minds of Libtards'.

Sad.

Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-06-2021), no worries (06-06-2021)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,417 Times in 52,442 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    Ha! That's all Stoned has left to rejoice about. Believing Trump is living rent free in the minds of Libtards. I've heard that statement from other TrumpTards so it must be the latest Radical Right Wing sound-byte.
    Sad that this is what they need to believe in order to get through the day.

But the reality is there are more signs every day that Trump is falling into the Chasm of Irrelevance and there nothing the right wing can do to stop it so they have to cling to this fantasy that Trump 'is living rent free in the minds of Libtards'.

Sad.

To an extent, Stone is correct. The LW extremists go batshit over anything Trump says or does just like the RW extremists did for Obama.

OTOH, Obama never tried to take over the US government, assault the Capitol and murder most of the occupants.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-06-2021), Joe Capitalist (06-05-2021), no worries (06-06-2021)

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,575 Times in 9,985 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    To an extent, Stone is correct. The LW extremists go batshit over anything Trump says or does just like the RW extremists did for Obama.

OTOH, Obama never tried to take over the US government, assault the Capitol and murder most of the occupants.
    No to an extent about it. I AM correct....as evidenced by this totally moronic/IRONIC thread.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Matt Dillon (06-05-2021)

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    No to an extent about it. I AM correct....as evidenced by this totally moronic/IRONIC thread.
    Disagreed since 1) Trump has been losing his grip for years and 2) Trump's favorability is very low. Ergo, while the LWers are overplaying Trump's fall they are correct that Trump is "losing his grip on public attention".

Consider the answer to the question "Why did Trump shut down his blog?"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...able-5493.html
    41.0 Favorable
    54.3 Unfavorable

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,489 Times in 7,581 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

TRUMP! Trump in the mornin.....Trump in the evenin.....Trump at Suppertime......Trump,....living rent free in the minds of Libtards for as long as he wants to....

Seems he gets plenty of attention on JPP.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

Matt Dillon (06-05-2021), Stone (06-06-2021)

13. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Seems he gets plenty of attention on JPP.
    Agreed. Almost all of the RW JPPers are staunch Trumpazoids and all of the far Lefties hate anything right of center so naturally they hate all Republicans...and Trump. LOL

14. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,628 Times in 9,296 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    For what, exactly?

Did he let loose 5 enemy-of-the-state terrorist leaders in exchange for a traitor? Ones that killed our boys that they had to fight and kill later?!

Did he pardon a domestic terrorist that killed people with explosives?

I'm not buying into your Clown World bullshit.

I can see your stammering from here.
    He had his supporters invade the US Capital to overthrown an election.5 people died.
    That's treason.
    If you follow Trump you support treason.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

15. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mason View Post
    He had his supporters invade the US Capital to overthrown an election.5 people died.
    That's treason.
    If you follow Trump you support treason.
    Yeah, it wasn't quite like that. That was but a drop in a big bucket of the amount of Americans that are pissed off about the cheating of the election.

Only 5? That's a lot less than the people I mentioned.

You don't understand what treason is. Obama committed treason in everybody's face and nothing was done. He continues to.
    He helped with the election cheating..that is his doing.

Wow, Margot is a fucking idiot. Owait! I already knew that!
    For years!
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 06-05-2021 at 09:11 PM.

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 6 Times in 6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    He’s got his first public appearance tonight. I imagine he’ll rant about his Facebook ban. The FB ban has really put a damper on his fundraising.
    What's interesting is that Trump is supposed to be a multi-billionaire or so he claims. If this is true, then why does he have to go out and grovel for monies to fund his recounts/attorney fees/slush funds? I personally think he's full of it but that remains to be seen once the IRS/state of NY gets done with his income taxes.

That being said, I find it interesting that he can attract hundreds if not thousands to a rally, but yet cannot garner enough people to keep his newly created blog alive. Film at eleven folks.
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamewell45 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-06-2021)

18. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

HE KICKED ASS AS THE GOP CONVENTION TONIGHT, EVEN CALLING OUR CHINA TO PAY REPARATIONS FOR THE PANDEMIC.

BRAINS and BALLS...LIKE PRES.MORON WILL NEVER HAVE...

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c49657...tions-covid-19

TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

19. The Following User Groans At Grokmaster For This Awful Post:

no worries (06-06-2021)

20. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

........." Trump is losing his grip on public attention" ...............

Quickly followed by a 12 page thread on the subject! Im tellin ya,.....you absolute dumb asses with zero self awareness!!!!! Talk about hilarious!!!!! How do you dumb fucks even sleep at night as stupid as you are?

This is what you call a self-owning OP.

It's a candidate for best of the year!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Stone (06-06-2021)

22. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    As Trump’s tweets largely drove the news of the day for the better part of four years, he has struggled to find such an effective way to hold the public’s attention since his deplatforming. He launched a blog, “From the Desk of Donald J. Trump,” to communicate with supporters but it was shuttered this week just 29 days after it was first published. It reportedly received very little engagement online.

Meanwhile, clicks to Trump stories plummeted 81 percent from January to February, another 56 percent from February to March and 40 percent from March to April, according to SocialFlow.

The removal of Trump’s blog, a ruling on Trump’s account status by the Facebook Oversight Board, and the GOP drama surrounding Cheney’s ouster from her Republican leadership role all served as recent news events that drove a spike in Trump’s media attention. However, none caused a remarkable surge in attention or a sustained wave of attention, data from SocialFlow show.

The highest rating Trump has reached on SocialFlow’s index in the past three months was a 32 on May 13 — the day after Cheney was removed from her role as House Republican Conference chair over her repeated criticisms of the former president. Trump’s index rating dropped down to a 14 the next day and a six the day after that.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ows/ar-AAKIqmm
    Starts OP on Trump..about his relevance..today.

Says Trump's not relevant, yet starts OP about him today.

Self-owning OP.

23. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,820 Times in 17,256 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,595 Times in 4,273 Posts

The audience that Trump was shooting for was you crazy Trumpies. You failed him. You should feel very sad that you hurt him so badly. Poor sad Trump. How can you guys sleep at night after what you did to him?