Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Facebook REFUSES SERVICE to president Trump till 2023!!!!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Default Facebook REFUSES SERVICE to president Trump till 2023!!!!

Liberal businesses are allowed to refuse service to anyone for any reason, even the POTUS!!!!. Conservatives have no such right. If a conservative is a baker, he has to bake cakes for child molesters!!! And if i put up a sign in my store saying i am refusing service to blacks because they steal, the press and govt (same thing really) will crucify me.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/fac...rs-2021-06-04/

june 4 2021 Facebook Inc (FB.O) on Friday suspended former U.S. President Donald Trump until at least January 2023 and announced changes to how it will treat world leaders who break the rules on its site.

Facebook had suspended Trump's account the day after the deadly Jan. 6 Capitol Hill riot, determining he had incited violence. That suspension will last at least two years from the date of the initial block and would only be lifted if the risk to public safety has receded, Facebook said on Friday.

Trump criticized the decision as a form of censorship and an insult to his voters.

This new timeline denies Republican Trump a major social media megaphone ahead of the November 2022 congressional elections. However, it means he may be able to return to Facebook well before the next presidential election in late 2024.

Trump has been permanently banned by Twitter (TWTR.N) and remains suspended by Alphabet’s (GOOGL.O) YouTube after the riot. Trump, who this week shut down his recently-launched blog, has teased plans to start his own platform.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm all for Freedom of Association but it has to apply to all businesses not just liberal ones. Everyone running a business should have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 766 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 155 Times in 147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Liberal businesses are allowed to refuse service to anyone for any reason, even the POTUS!!!!. Conservatives have no such right. If a conservative is a baker, he has to bake cakes for child molesters!!! And if i put up a sign in my store saying i am refusing service to blacks because they steal, the press and govt (same thing really) will crucify me.
    As usual, you're FOS.

The U.S. Supreme Court gave a boost to advocates of religious freedom on Monday, ruling that a Colorado baker cannot be forced to make a cake for a same-sex wedding, in a case that involved marriage equality and protection from discrimination.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 766 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 155 Times in 147 Posts

I'm all for Freedom of Association but it has to apply to all businesses not just liberal ones. Everyone running a business should have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
    They do, moron, you must post a disclaimer saying such.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

OMG! What would they do if he had actually gone to the Capitol with his mob, as he promised he would?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tranquillus in Exile For This Post:

no worries (06-05-2021)

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

The easiest way to handle this is to lynch zuckerjew.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump isn't being refused because of anything of discrimination so your comparison falls flatter than a pancake, trolltard.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Pro discrimination and treating those you do not like with abuse. How sad you are.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,660 Times in 4,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Facebook is not a public accommodation subject to non-discrimination laws. It is a private business that does not need any government interference.

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Facebook is not a public accommodation subject to non-discrimination laws. It is a private business that does not need any government interference.
    Fine - so can i put up signs in my store saying "no blacks allowed on the premises".??

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Trump isn't being refused because of anything of discrimination so your comparison falls flatter than a pancake, trolltard.
    HAHAHA. Did you really say that you stupid tranny.?? Big Tech discriminates against ALL CONSERVATIVES.

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Fine - so can i put up signs in my store saying "no blacks allowed on the premises".??
    Is your business covered under civil rights laws?

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Is your business covered under civil rights laws?
    Answer the question, you stupid tranny. If Facebook can refuse service to conservatives, why can't i refuse service to blacks.?

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ok you must tell Damocles that he cannot refuse service or ban anyone from JPP.

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Answer the question, you stupid tranny. If Facebook can refuse service to conservatives, why can't i refuse service to blacks.?
    Maybe you can. Are you a private club? Does your business fall under civil rights legislation?

"The laws cover all private employers, state and local government employers, and educational institutions that employ 15 or more individuals, except for ADEA which covers employers with 20 or more employees."

Why do you get so angry, abusive, and insulting when someone just gives you some factual information? Don't assume facts have anything to do with a person's opinion.