Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: How many JPP right wingers are committing felonies here? (18 U.S. Code § 2385)

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,578 Times in 9,986 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

When Antifa sings No borders....no walls...NO USA AT ALL...... Im sure I remember all the lefties in here are railing against it and calling the FBI right? Oh wait....

What a bunch of absolute frauds.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    12b is not because it is against the law (it isn't, BTW), it is because if I let it go it makes the site something that it was never meant to be. I have seen it with my own eyes.

They get to say their piece even if you want to believe that they cannot.
    Talk about a strawman. I explicitly said it is your right to give them this forum. The law allows you to do that. You have chosen what is and is not allowed here. 12b is a no-no. Advocating for treason is not. That's your choice, and no one elses. Own it instead of making excuses.

So, you think this site was meant to be a forum for advocating treason? Cool. I'd imagine you aren't disappointed.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Just because I'm not acting as a cop here, it doesn't change the fact they are violating the law. 'Saying your piece' is different than violating the law. That should be obvious to you. 12b comes to mind. After all, the violators were just 'saying their piece'. YOU choose what people are and are not allowed to post here. You've chosen to let them advocate for treason on your site. That's on you.

And no, I did not claim YOU said that. YOU are the one creating the strawman. Not me. I said THEY do not believe they should be held to account.
    Again, I have yet to see anybody say that the folks that were arrested for actions on 1/6 not be prosecuted. That is your strawman. It will continue to be a strawman no matter how many times you repeat it because it is imaginary. Nobody has suggested that folks that broke the law that day should not be prosecuted other than people in your own imagination.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Again, I have yet to see anybody say that the folks that were arrested for actions on 1/6 not be prosecuted. That is your strawman. It will continue to be a strawman no matter how many times you repeat it because it is imaginary. Nobody has suggested that folks that broke the law that day should not be prosecuted other than people in your own imagination.
    Did you not read the topic of this thread? We are talking about the fact that what is POSTED HERE is likely a violation of the statute that was cited. We aren't talking about the capitol riot. We are talking about this site.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Talk about a strawman. I explicitly said it is your right to give them this forum. The law allows you to do that. You have chosen what is and is not allowed here. 12b is a no-no. Advocating for treason is not. That's your choice, and no one elses. Own it instead of making excuses.

So, you think this site was meant to be a forum for advocating treason? Cool. I'd imagine you aren't disappointed.
    Own what? That it is my right to give them a forum to say their piece? I do, and quite literally so.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Own what? That it is my right to give them a forum to say their piece? I do, and quite literally so.
    Right, and you pick and choose what is allowed. And you have chosen to allow people to violate the law on your site. Suit yourself.

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Did you not read the topic of this thread? We are talking about the fact that what is POSTED HERE is likely a violation of the statute that was cited. We aren't talking about the capitol riot. We are talking about this site.
    Again, what do you plan to do about it? I'm betting that the Law Enforcement agency you report it to will not do anything about what they have posted, because it is not a violation of the law any more than it was a violation of the law to kill Bush in effigy. It just isn't.
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Again, what do you plan to do about it? I'm betting that the Law Enforcement agency you report it to will not do anything about what they have posted, because it is not a violation of the law any more than it was a violation of the law to kill Bush in effigy. It just isn't.
    Which is of course why I don't report it. An unreported crime is still a crime. Not a violation of the law? Nonsense.

"Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so"

That happens here EVERY DAY.

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Exactly. The FBI or any policing agency also takes a dim view of crank calls that eat up their time that could be used more wisely. Being one of the cranks that reports nonexistent crimes is not a good look....

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

12b is not because it is against the law (it isn't, BTW), it is because if I let it go it makes the site something that it was never meant to be. I have seen it with my own eyes.

They get to say their piece even if you want to believe that they cannot.
    which is why you banned me for referencing pedophilia in a post, then proceeded to sit on your ass while Lesion, text, etc etc etc do post after post with 'pedo' in the subject line, day after day, year after year......12b is your tool to censor those you disagree with, period

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

" Hey FBI, this is the minneSOTA nut job here,....just thought I would report some guys that have been talking roughly on my message board. Oh....and they are TRUMP supporters too!" Meanwhile antifa/BLM are pillaging and burning whole blocks as they advocate the overthrow of the Govt and its nothing but tumbleweeds....

Gee...I wonder why the FBI doesnt take me seriously.

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,163 Times in 33,863 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

That would depend on whether you think Jefferson (founder of the Democratic Republican Party) was advocating that when he said the tree of freedom needs to be fertilized by the blood of patriots on occasion. Do you think the founders should have just followed the laws of the land that made it illegal to advocate for independence?
    I wonder as well because he signed into law the Insurrection Act of 1807. He kind of made a mockery of his own words.

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    which is why you banned me for referencing pedophilia in a post, then proceeded to sit on your ass while Lesion, text, etc etc etc do post after post with 'pedo' in the subject line, day after day, year after year......12b is your tool to censor those you disagree with, period
    You can talk about pedophilia, you just can't say someone here is a pedophile. Pay attention to the rule, it will help you follow it.

Post thread after thread about pedophilia and you will be fine, until you say or suggest <insert JPP username here> is a pedophile.
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

14. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,845 Times in 14,185 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    SO, IS OPPOSING AND/OR VOTING AGAINST THE TREASON-O-CRATS NOW A FELONY?

YOU AND YOURS FOMENTED A YEARS-LONG SEDITOUS CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION...
    I can see battering rams and flash bang grenades in your future
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

15. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I wonder as well because he signed into law the Insurrection Act of 1807. He kind of made a mockery of his own words.
    Fun isn't it? Jefferson was an interesting set of contradictions.
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

Phantasmal (06-04-2021)