Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default Bloody Hands

Hillary Clinton Ordered Waco Massacre Leading To 76 Deaths
    March 5, 2016
    Sean Adl-Tabatabai

https://newspunch.com/hillary-clinto...-to-76-deaths/

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...93#post2830393

Now filthy Joe Biden’s bloody hands are visible:

"Some injustices are so heinous, so horrific, so grievous they can't be buried no matter how hard people try," said President Joe Biden in Tulsa on Tuesday.

Biden knows something about burying injustice. On April 19, 1993, he was serving on the Senate Judiciary Committee when a Democrat-controlled, FBI-led tank assault on the Mount Carmel religious community outside of Waco, Texas, left 74 people dead, more than half of them racial minorities.

As chairman of the Judiciary Committee, Biden had the responsibility to redress the injustice that took place at Waco. He passed on that responsibility.

Of the 74 killed that day, six were Hispanic. Six were of Asian descent. And 27 were black. The victims ranged in age from 6 to 61. And no, this is not something I read on the internet. I found a verifiable list of the dead, broken out by age and ethnicity, and counted them.

At Tulsa on Tuesday, Biden repeated his blood libel that "terrorism from white supremacy is the most lethal threat to the homeland today." Biden's goal at Tulsa, indeed the goal from the day he announced his candidacy, has been to frighten blacks into remaining within the Democratic fold.

To maintain that control after Waco, federal authorities had to conceal from the public the videotapes the FBI had allowed the Davidians to record from within the compound. They knew the racial count of those killed.

The media cooperated in suppressing the video evidence, and the American people were spared that knowledge. To this day I doubt if even Al Sharpton knows how many blacks were killed at Waco. If Ben Crump knew, he would have found someone to sue a long time ago.

Truth be told, Waco represented the single greatest federally orchestrated one-day slaughter of racial minorities on American soil since Wounded Knee in 1890, and there, at least, the Indians fought back, killing more than 30 American cavalry.

In Tulsa the blacks had better odds than they did at Waco. The initial encounter between black and white mobs left 10 whites dead and two blacks. A 2001 commission confirmed a total of 26 black dead and 13 whites, notwithstanding Biden's insistence that "the likely number is much more than the multiple of hundreds."

There was a reason Judiciary Chair Biden chose not to hold hearings in 1993. His allies were responsible for the "massacre," a word more appropriate in Waco than in Tulsa.

Democratic Attorney General Janet Reno gave the tank assault the green light. Her deputy Jamie Gorelick – the mistress of disaster – served as "field commander." Biden's president, Bill Clinton, hovered in the wings ready to claim credit or duck blame depending on how things worked out.

Had the federal government killed 80 white Christian rednecks at Waco – as the American people thought they did – authorities figured the blowback would be minimal. It was, at least until April 19, 1995. That's on Biden too.

It was not until the Republicans seized control of the Senate in 1995, nearly two years after the attack, that hearings were finally held. At the hearing, Biden's comments were of the kind that state and local police officers would love to hear from their president.

"There is a big difference between mistakes and malevolence," said Biden. "The record of the Waco incident documents mistakes – mistakes in gathering intelligence and mistakes in planning and executing operational plans. And law enforcement should and must be held accountable for such mistakes."

Biden continued, "What the record from Waco does not evidence, however, is any improper motive or intent on the part of law enforcement."

Biden thought it important to defend the federal agents because "a growing number of people across the country who are seizing on the incidents at Waco as well as at Ruby Ridge to suggest that law enforcement is our enemy."

For Biden and other Democrats, it is now axiomatic that black lives matter only when they are politically useful. As Biden has proved since his election, blue lives matter only when they, too, are politically useful.

The police are to be defended when serving the interests of the Deep State against the white supremacist hordes. So the killer of Ashli Babbitt remains unknown, and Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick is elevated to martyrdom though dying of natural causes.

Meanwhile, Biden and allies are quick to accuse state and local cops across America of "malevolence" at the drop of the first Molotov cocktail.

Their game is getting more desperate. Despite the efforts of Big Tech and Big Media, the left does not control the information flow as well as it did 30 years ago. Said Biden at the 1995 Senate hearing, "In the end, David Koresh and the Davidians set fire to themselves and committed suicide. The government did not do that."

The lies Biden tells today may be just as grotesque, but fewer and fewer people believe them.

27 blacks dead at Waco – and Joe defended the killers
    Exclusive: Jack Cashill notes irony of Biden's remark on how injustices 'can't be buried'
    By Jack Cashill
    Published June 2, 2021 at 7:27pm

https://www.wnd.com/2021/06/27-black...ended-killers/

I assume Biden thought the black Americans murdered at Waco were illiterate, dumb, dirty and ugly:

Remember When Joe Biden Called Obama Articulate and Clean?
    Posted by Coal Region Canary
    October 10, 2020 1:14 pm

https://coalregioncanary.com/2020/10...ean-storybook/

Biden’s bloody hands can be traced back to the Americans he helped John Kerry kill in Vietnam. If China Joe’s bloody track record is a guide he will keep Dr. Fakepandemic on indefinitely with an executive order:

The way things are going, a forced retirement at age 80 may be the best outcome that “Dr. Doom” can expect.

June 1, 2021
    Fauci will be gone in 90 days
    By Peter Barry Chowka

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...n_90_days.html

Finally, I keep reading articles that say Fauci is Biden’s man. It pains me to admit it but Trump gets the blame for keeping Fauci on the job because he did not fire him. Instead of firing Fauci he praised him in the early months of the fake pandemic. Not only did Trump praise Fauci he, Trump, lacked the courage to veto trillions of tax dollars going to medical industry parasites. Trump is either stupid, or he willing took part in the conspiracy. A conspiracy that is nothing more than a scare tactic engineered and executed by congressional Democrats and Republicans.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

The spirit of the Clinton's infamous massacre is being revived:

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post

THIS DEMENTED DEMOCRAT IS COMING FOR YOUR GUNS

Waco wacko Davy Chipman is not a smart man and that’s readily apparent.

This is a guy who made his name by lying about the Waco massacre, where dozens of children were burned to death by an over-zealous ATF that had little justification to do what they did.

Chipman was so proud that he posed on the rubble afterward for a photo-op.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    It pains me to admit it but Trump gets the blame for keeping Fauci on the job because he did not fire him. Instead of firing Fauci he praised him in the early months of the fake pandemic. Not only did Trump praise Fauci he, Trump, lacked the courage to veto trillions of tax dollars going to medical industry parasites. Trump is either stupid, or he willing took part in the conspiracy. A conspiracy that is nothing more than a scare tactic engineered and executed by congressional Democrats and Republicans.
    It's a bitter pill to swallow, isn't it?

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,168 Times in 7,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

The FBI is coming for you two idiots!

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's a bitter pill to swallow, isn't it?
    To Legion: It would kill me had I voted for Trump in 2020.

Luckily, there is an antidote for Biden’s theft:
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Luckily, there is an antidote for Biden’s theft
    I doubt it.

DEMOCRATS are always willing to use militarized force to repress anyone they deem a threat. Waco was a dress rehearsal.

The Bidenites are purging the military ideologically as we speak (as well as obstructing all audits and investigations of the election) and will not hesitate to kill those who protest. Ask Ashli Babbitt. Oh, wait. You can't.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I doubt it.

DEMOCRATS are always willing to use militarized force to repress anyone they deem a threat. Waco was a dress rehearsal.

The Bidenites are purging the military ideologically as we speak (as well as obstructing all audits and investigations of the election) and will not hesitate to kill those who protest. Ask Ashli Babbitt. Oh, wait. You can't.
    To Legion: I agree. Nevertheless, I sense some resistance forming among the very people Biden’s butchers need to get away with another Waco.

In addition, Biden’s top people are not the brightest Communists that ever came down the pike. Biden’s next move will tell me a lot.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I sense some resistance forming among the very people Biden’s butchers need to get away with another Waco.
    I wouldn't put much credence in that.

Biden’s top people are not the brightest Communists that ever came down the pike.
    They don't need to be. They control the government and the military.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

The spirit of the Clinton's infamous massacre is being revived:
    Leprosy, you are not mentally fit to have a gun.
    Lock Him Up

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Finally, I keep reading articles that say Fauci is Biden’s man. It pains me to admit it but Trump gets the blame for keeping Fauci on the job because he did not fire him. Instead of firing Fauci he praised him in the early months of the fake pandemic. Not only did Trump praise Fauci he, Trump, lacked the courage to veto trillions of tax dollars going to medical industry parasites. Trump is either stupid, or he willing took part in the conspiracy. A conspiracy that is nothing more than a scare tactic engineered and executed by congressional Democrats and Republicans.
    Do not be surprised when the NY asshole tells Americans to wear masks:

Former President Donald Trump was booed at a rally on Saturday in Alabama after telling supporters they should get vaccinated.

“And you know what? I believe totally in your freedoms. I do. You’ve got to do what you have to do,” Trump said. “But, I recommend: take the vaccines. I did it. It’s good. Take the vaccines.”

Some boos rang out from the rally crowd, who were largely maskless.

Trump booed at Alabama rally after telling supporters to get vaccinated
    Published Sun, Aug 22 20213:16 PM EDT
    Allan Smith

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/22/trum...ign=syndicated

p.s. The guy who totally loves your freedoms handed Democrat parasites three trillion tax dollars so they could enslave you with the pandemic fraud.