Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: The Most Copied Poster Would Be Arminius.

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    42,054
    Thanks
    13,407
    Thanked 8,692 Times in 7,121 Posts
    Groans
    426
    Groaned 1,553 Times in 1,496 Posts

    Default The Most Copied Poster Would Be Arminius.

    Prove me wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    so the vaccines job was to let those who were vaccinated become more easily infected, allow them to easily infect others, and may or may not hide the symptoms? why do we have that vaccine, then?



  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    10,779
    Thanks
    2,894
    Thanked 6,196 Times in 4,127 Posts
    Groans
    422
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Prove me wrong.
    Do you mean he's just a bunch of copied responses? By the way, this should probably be in war zone.

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    42,054
    Thanks
    13,407
    Thanked 8,692 Times in 7,121 Posts
    Groans
    426
    Groaned 1,553 Times in 1,496 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Do you mean he's just a bunch of copied responses? By the way, this should probably be in war zone.
    You'll have to ask the other guy who just created a thread with me banned in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    so the vaccines job was to let those who were vaccinated become more easily infected, allow them to easily infect others, and may or may not hide the symptoms? why do we have that vaccine, then?



  4. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    105,618
    Thanks
    8,210
    Thanked 29,883 Times in 23,828 Posts
    Groans
    2,804
    Groaned 2,329 Times in 2,219 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    You'll have to ask the other guy who just created a thread with me banned in it.
    asking you.....its your thread......are you proud of being stupid?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  5. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    42,054
    Thanks
    13,407
    Thanked 8,692 Times in 7,121 Posts
    Groans
    426
    Groaned 1,553 Times in 1,496 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    asking you.....its your thread......are you proud of being stupid?......
    Yes. Naturally. Very, very proud to be a stupid and dumb lefty.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    so the vaccines job was to let those who were vaccinated become more easily infected, allow them to easily infect others, and may or may not hide the symptoms? why do we have that vaccine, then?



Similar Threads

  1. General Board Discussion: who's the most-copied JPP poster?
    By Legion in forum Introductions, User Announcements, Suggestions and General Board Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-27-2021, 06:50 AM
  2. Arminius is a Moron
    By katzgar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-01-2020, 09:43 AM
  3. Arminius is a Moron
    By katzgar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 10:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •