Thread: Biden Flies The M-F Flag

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,752 Times in 17,082 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    I'm not worried about him....I am concerned for my "them"...frineds and community.... I stand with them....
    I doubt you'll have to worry about the Jews taking a stand.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,295 Times in 16,314 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,431 Times in 1,353 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    I doubt you'll have to worry about the Jews taking a stand.
    They have...

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They have...
    And did something happen?

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And did something happen?
    Yes, of course....it's a work in progress here....

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes, of course....it's a work in progress here....
    Is it being reported?

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Is it being reported?
    No....not that I know of...why?

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No....not that I know of...why?
    I found it. It's supposed to start at 4 PM EST.

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/inter...g-antisemitism

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

FLAG UPDATE

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    BLM is an acronym for Black Lying Mother-fuckers:
    Telling federal government mother-fuckers what they cannot do something is the way the Constitution is supposed to work. Proposed legislation does just that:

On Friday, Republican Reps. Nicole Malliotakis (NY), Ken Buck (CO), Michael Guest (MS), Darrell Issa (CA), Brian Mast (FL), and Pete Sessions (TX), as well as the new House GOP Conference Chair Elise Stefanik (NY), introduced the Stars and Stripes Act of 2021. The legislation, according to a press release, "directs the Secretary of State to restrict the display of certain flags or banners at diplomatic and consular posts around the world."

Believe it or not, such legislation is necessary, considering the current Secretary of State, Antony Blinken, has authorized and even encouraged all U.S. embassies overseas to fly the 'Black Lives Matter' flag. Such a directive was to commemorate the anniversary of the death of George Floyd, which was just a few days before the legislation was introduced, as Jack Posobiec reported for Human Events, citing a leaked memo.

Not only that, but as Jon Levine with The New York Post reported, "The BLM flag flown at the Athens embassy was reportedly so enormous it covered the United States seal."

The BLM flag isn't the only political flag Sec. Blinken has encouraged U.S. embassies to fly. Foreign Policy magazine first reported last month that Blinken gave "blanket authorization" for embassies to fly the LGBT rainbow pride flag, reversing a move from then Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who served under President Trump. Sec. Pompeo directed that no other flags would fly on the same pole as the U.S. flag.[No other flag should be flown anywhere on American territory.]

Thanks to the Biden Administration, We Actually Need a Law to Ensure Only American Flag is Flown at Embassies
    Rebecca Downs
    Posted: May 30, 2021 7:45 PM

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebecc...rican-n2590240

The United Nations flag is nothing more than a pretentious universal flag. The Red Cross flies a flag that is recognized around the world although there is no question that the Red Cross is a charitable organization; whereas, the U.N. is a commercial enterprise funded by tax dollars. The U.N.’s product line for the time being is also a charity which is an extremely lucrative business the way International parasites run it.

The U.N. flies its company flag along with all of those national flags outside of U.N. headquarters. To my way of thinking every Fortune Five Hundred company should also be entitled to fly its company flag on the U.N. campus.

The center of the U.N. flag depicts a stylized map of the world. That illustration of the world symbolizes no less than the U.N.’s area of concern. The picture of the world map is bordered three-quarters of the way around its circumference by olive branches very much resembling a crown of laurel similar to the one Roman emperors wore. The olive branches are supposed to represent peace, but I cannot help associating them with Julius Caesar. If, as I suspect, the symbol of the U.N. embodies a hidden message ——the world ruled by a U.N. dictator —— it will not be long before a U.N. secretary-general thrice refuses the crown being offered by toga clad U.S. Senators.

In the past 21 years I posted countless messages covering every aspect of flags. Blowing the U.N. flag to kingdom come gave me the most pleasure.

U.N.-lovers were outraged knowing that most Americans do not care whenever the United Nations is attacked. The same indifference from the American people happened in Iraq in 2003 when 20 U.N. employees including top U.N. envoy Sergio Vieira de Mello were killed after a truck bomb exploded outside U.N. headquarters in Baghdad.

At the time media mouths screamed U.N. HQ Attacked in Baghdad, and variations on that theme.

U.N.-loving media liberals jumped on the bombing like bedbugs jump on a boarding house mattress. The press instinctively knew how to writeup the incident without any guidelines from the U.N.’s public relations office. At the time, I wondered how the press knew the truck bomb was aimed at U.N. personnel since a lot of journalists were known to hang around the hotel?

The sickest reporting were clips of the U.N. flag flying (“fluttering” according to one report) over the smoking ruins? Talking heads made the Canal Hotel sound like Fort McHenry. Give me a break on that one. The media did a lot of sorry things in recent decades, but that one was as sick as it gets. They truly expected the rest of us to place a hand over our hearts and sing the Star Spangled Banner to the U.N.’s house flag?

The United Nations is so protected by media mouths it is impossible to nail those filthy bums for anything, but it is possible to make every U.N.-loving elected official accountable. Democrats unanimously support every piece of garbage the United Nations dumps on this country, everything from United Nations law, to open-borders, to environmental horse manure.

Happily, voters still have a chance to find out how Republican wannabes running for Congress stand on the United Nations when Congress votes on the Stars and Stripes Act of 2021. That act has indirect consequences for the United Nations flag.

The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 766 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 155 Times in 147 Posts

To Geeko Sportivo: Participation is your thing not mine.

To Geeko Sportivo: Did you run out of moral horseshit?

To AProudLefty: You got that right. I have a deep and abiding hatred for Communists of every skin color.

Incidentally, which national flag do you respect? This one:

or this one:
    Your fat, orange, dear leader obviously loves one of them.

Congratulations to President Xi and the Chinese people on the 70th Anniversary of the People’s Republic of China!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 1, 2019

10. The Following User Says Thank You to no worries For This Post:

AProudLefty (05-31-2021)

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/ODAwWDgwMA==/z/qwUAAOSw6fle2gbm/$_3.JPG

CV NEWS FEED // The U.S. Embassy to the Holy See sent a message Tuesday by flying the LGBT “Pride” rainbow flag at the Vatican.

CV News Feed on June 1, 2021
    U.S. Embassy Waves Pride Flag at Vatican

https://catholicvote.org/u-s-embassy...ag-at-vatican/

QUESTION: When will Biden fly these flags over every U.S. Embassy and be done with it?

ANSWER: Biden’s dilemma is trying to decide if all of his flags should fly higher than this flag:

The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

12. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Black Lives Matter is disintegrating into squabbling over money, even though it won’t frankly admit the base motivation behind the fights that have erupted and escalated yesterday.

XXXXX

Amazingly, there is no mention of money in this statement at all. It’s as if Marxists are embarrassed and ashamed to be squabbling over money, and instead use vacuous and vague demands when money is clearly what is at stake.

June 12, 2021
    BLM infighting escalates over demands for ‘accountability’ and ‘transparency’
    By Thomas Lifson

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...sparency_.html

Critical Race Theory and KKK are BLM acronyms for:

In a just world lying black mother-fuckers will kill each other.

13. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Perhaps the most prominent of such thinkers—and the most anxious—is Barack Obama. As candidate and later as president, Obama had to pretend to care about the flag.

Why Flag Day 'Disturbs' Obama and the Dems
    Mon Jun 14, 2021
    Jack Cashill

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/202...-jack-cashill/

Biden’s dilemma is trying to decide if all of his flags should fly higher than this flag:

Scummy Joe better check with the lying sack of shit before he makes a decision:

14. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,647 Times in 7,180 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,049 Times in 995 Posts

It's now called the birthingpersonfucker flag.
    I do understand that it's hard to keep up with these things.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

15. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Biden’s dilemma is trying to decide if all of his flags should fly higher than this flag:

Burn it resolves Biden’s dilemma:

At long last, China Joe found a flag he can fly over the White House:

16. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/ODAwWDgwMA==/z/qwUAAOSw6fle2gbm/$_3.JPG

US Honors BLM, Flies Their Flag at Embassies Around World
    By Nick Arama
    May 26, 2021 9:00 AM ET

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021...-world-n386505

So which deeds stir the souls of black mother-fuckers?

A moth-eaten rag on a worm-eaten pole,
    It does not look likely to stir a man's Soul,
    'Tis the deeds that were done 'neath the moth-eaten rag,
    When the pole was a staff, and the rag was a flag.
    Sir Edward Bruce Hamley
    fuck you, you sick racist bitch.