Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beware of COVID-Spreading Trumpsters: One in Four Unvaccinated Americans May Not Comp

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,613 Times in 9,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,428 Times in 1,257 Posts

Default Beware of COVID-Spreading Trumpsters: One in Four Unvaccinated Americans May Not Comp

Beware of COVID-Spreading Trumpsters: One in Four Unvaccinated Americans May Not Comply With Wearing Masks Indoors as Mandated by CDC, Study Suggests.

This is one of the reasons, I will continue to wear masks and social distance at least to the end of this year?!!

The revised guidelines on when and when not to wear masks came as a surprise to many Americans. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced May 13, 2021, that people who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 can safely enter many indoor settings, such as grocery stores and restaurants, without wearing a mask.

The CDC’s updated guidelines also ask that unvaccinated or partially vaccinated people continue to wear a mask – even in establishments like bars and restaurants, where doing so may no longer be required.

There is good reason to suspect that at least some unvaccinated Americans may violate the CDC’s recommended “honor system” approach. Although the number of Americans who have been vaccinated or plan to be vaccinated against COVID-19 has increased in recent months, many Americans – 34%, according to a recent Kaiser Family Foundation survey – are either on the fence about vaccinating (15%), will vaccinate only if required to do so (6%) or plan to forgo vaccinating altogether (13%).

My colleagues and I conducted research that suggests that many people who plan to refuse a vaccine hold negative views toward scientists and medical experts. Consequently, it seems plausible that unvaccinated people may be unwilling to heed the advice of public health experts at the CDC.

So an important question arises, especially as Memorial Day approaches and people want to be out and about: Can fully vaccinated Americans trust unvaccinated people to wear a mask, even when not required to do so? In a new, demographically representative survey, I find that the answer may be no.

https://buzzflash.com/articles/bewar...study-suggests

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,678 Times in 27,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

I am thinking we will need leper colonies for diseased and unvacinated Republicans.

They are willfully offering their bodies up as hosts for the virus to potentially mutate into vaccine-resistant strains.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    Beware of COVID-Spreading Trumpsters: One in Four Unvaccinated Americans May Not Comply With Wearing Masks Indoors as Mandated by CDC, Study Suggests.

This is one of the reasons, I will continue to wear masks and social distance at least to the end of this year?!!

The revised guidelines on when and when not to wear masks came as a surprise to many Americans. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced May 13, 2021, that people who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 can safely enter many indoor settings, such as grocery stores and restaurants, without wearing a mask.

The CDC’s updated guidelines also ask that unvaccinated or partially vaccinated people continue to wear a mask – even in establishments like bars and restaurants, where doing so may no longer be required.

There is good reason to suspect that at least some unvaccinated Americans may violate the CDC’s recommended “honor system” approach. Although the number of Americans who have been vaccinated or plan to be vaccinated against COVID-19 has increased in recent months, many Americans – 34%, according to a recent Kaiser Family Foundation survey – are either on the fence about vaccinating (15%), will vaccinate only if required to do so (6%) or plan to forgo vaccinating altogether (13%).

My colleagues and I conducted research that suggests that many people who plan to refuse a vaccine hold negative views toward scientists and medical experts. Consequently, it seems plausible that unvaccinated people may be unwilling to heed the advice of public health experts at the CDC.

So an important question arises, especially as Memorial Day approaches and people want to be out and about: Can fully vaccinated Americans trust unvaccinated people to wear a mask, even when not required to do so? In a new, demographically representative survey, I find that the answer may be no.

https://buzzflash.com/articles/bewar...study-suggests

BLACKS, HISPANICS and, OF COURSE, ILLEGALS ARE THE PEOPLE WITH THE HIGHEST RATES ON NON-VACCINIATION...MOSTLY CORON-A-CRATS...BY FAR...WHILE PRES.MORON IS SHIPPING UN-VACCINATED ILLEGALS ALL OVER AMERICA.

BETTER CHECK YOUR OWN BACKYARD, BEFORE YOU BITCH ABOUT MINE....
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Callinectes (05-25-2021)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

What if you've had the Covid? You don't need a vaccination then.
    Having the actual stuff (and beating it) is better than vaccinations.

Where does that work into your narrowminded worldview?

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I am thinking we will need leper colonies for diseased and unvacinated Republicans.

They are willfully offering their bodies up as hosts for the virus to potentially mutate into vaccine-resistant strains.
    HOW ABOUT ALL THE BLACKS, HISPANICS AND ILLEGALS?? THEM TOO?
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    What if you've had the Covid? You don't need a vaccination then.
    Having the actual stuff (and beating it) is better than vaccinations.

Where does that work into your narrowminded worldview?
    10% of all Americans have been diagnosed with Covid. And there is no way of knowing how long those naturally occurring antibodies provide protection. But do what you want. I'm sure we don't hang out in the same places.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

reagansghost (05-25-2021)

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Why aren’t Black and minority COVID-19 vaccinations rising?

CHARLESTON, WV (WOWK)
    In an effort to get as many people vaccinated, people of color and minority communities are still trailing at the bottom of the list. In the Mountain State, the numbers are extremely low and aren’t improving much.

“Overall, and talking to people there’s still a big hesitation on getting the vaccine, especially among our people, especially among our youth,” Bishop Robert Haley, Pastor of A More Excellent Way of Life Church said.

According to the West Virginia DHHR, only 5.5% of Kanawha County’s African American population is fully vaccinated or have had at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. That number is up half a percent from two months ago. Hispanics, Asians and other minority groups have 3.6% of the population vaccinated and 4.0% have had one dose.

https://www.wowktv.com/news/health/c...ations-rising/

DO I NEED TO EVEN MENTION UNVACCINATED ILLEGALS BEING SHIPPED ALL OVER AMERICA BY PRES.MORON?

LOOKS LIKE THE OP PREMISE IS TOTAL FUCKING BULLSHHIT.

De Oppresso Liber

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Matt Dillon (05-25-2021)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,064 Times in 7,498 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,103 Times in 1,048 Posts

I have enough masks to wear for the rest of my life.

I've come to like them.

The general public is laden with more airborne diseases than just covid.

The election of a diseased orange ape to the presidency of the nation in 2016
    has illustrated far beyond any room for argument

that running into devolved mutants, probably seriously afflicted with any manner of ailments,
    brain-eating STDs not being the least of them

is unavoidable for those of us living in the allegedly United States of America.

Even as masks become unnecessary in the company of civilized human beings.
    we must never overestimate the number of civilized human beings as a percentage of our population.

There are more of us than the pachys think,
    but fewer of us than we may think.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

Frank Apisa (05-27-2021)

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    10% of all Americans have been diagnosed with Covid. And there is no way of knowing how long those naturally occurring antibodies provide protection. But do what you want. I'm sure we don't hang out in the same places.

Just 10%? So I guess it's not that big of a deal then, right? Not a pandemic?
    Yeah, we certainly do NOT hang out in the same places. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near a fucktard like you and hear your bullshit.

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    I have enough masks to wear for the rest of my life.

I've come to like them.

There are more of us than the pachys think,
    but fewer of us than we may think.
    A: Haha! You spent money on masks!

B: There's way fewer of you than you think.

Entirely overrepresented on social media, forums, and the networks. To the point of farcity.

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,245 Times in 2,336 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 162 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post

Why do you russians always go straight to the gulags to solve your problems with freedom? Just get the fucking shot, run home with your mask on and stay there until Amazon delivers your full body condom or pmsnbc and cnn say it’s okay to step outside for 10 minutes if you have four fucking masks on.
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Callinectes For This Post:

anatta (05-25-2021), Matt Dillon (05-25-2021)

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    memory Tcells. learn it

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    Why do you russians always go straight to the gulags to solve your problems with freedom? Just get the fucking shot, run home with your mask on and stay there until Amazon delivers your full body condom or pmsnbc and cnn say it’s okay to step outside for 10 minutes if you have four fucking masks on.
    Thx, I needed to laugh.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

illegal migrants are about at a 10% positive rate, then Biden just trucks them into various cities at night to avoid detection.
    And im supposed to worry about this???

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    illegal migrants are about at a 10% positive rate, then Biden just trucks them into various cities at night to avoid detection.
    And im supposed to worry about this???
    you're a fuckin moron