Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Its always amazed me how democrats see the world....

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,581 Times in 9,988 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Default Its always amazed me how democrats see the world....

Its all rainbows lollypops and gay unicorns. Just kinda do whatever you want. Work is optional. If you wanna work....work,...if not,...dont. Someone else will work instead and the govt will take their money and give it to you so you can lay around all day playing video games like a little kid and smoking pot.

If you are a 40 year old fat man and want to dress up in a womans evening gown and high heels, go right ahead. You can even go into the bathroom where little girls are if you want to,...I mean,..why not? You earned it. You can do whatever you want to.

If you are some thug beating on your wife and kids and the cops pull up,....just tell them to go fuck themselves. Matter a fact,...you should have the right to fight with them if you want to, for that matter if you want you can even try to take their gun and shoot them if you want. I have no idea what cops would be for anymore but....Oh well.

In fact,....EVERYONE should be provided free housing, free cable, free wifi, free food, free healthcare, a free vacation, free pot, ........Fuck it...the big corporations can just pay for it all. Oh but wait,...they wont be able to turn a profit because they wont be able to function anymore because they have no employees because everyone went on the dole. Hmmmm.....guess we will have to figure something else out on that one.

People with no marketable talent or education quit working decades ago when they figured out that living off the govt dole was every bit as lucrative as any low end job people like that could possibly get. But those bennies are STRESS FREE,...you have to do NOTHING to get them. Now,....if you continue to increase the govt bennies all that will happen is the lower middle will quit working too. Why wouldnt they? If you can live close to the same but have NONE OF the stresses or responsibilities why would you just continue to work? You wouldnt. If we lose the lower middle........turn out the lights the party is over. Going to be quite the show sitting back and watching this all happen. Eventually these idiots will end up getting exactly what they deserve......NOTHING.

2. The Following User Groans At Stone For This Awful Post:

Charoite (05-19-2021)

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Callinectes (05-19-2021), Eagle_Eye (05-19-2021), ExpressLane (05-19-2021), Grumpy (05-19-2021), Into the Night (05-19-2021), Wolverine (05-19-2021)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,770 Times in 27,244 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to evince For This Post:

Micawber (05-19-2021), NiftyNiblick (05-19-2021), Trumpet (05-19-2021)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Its all rainbows lollypops and gay unicorns. Just kinda do whatever you want. Work is optional. If you wanna work....work,...if not,...dont. Someone else will work instead and the govt will take their money and give it to you so you can lay around all day playing video games like a little kid and smoking pot.

If you are a 40 year old fat man and want to dress up in a womans evening gown and high heels, go right ahead. You can even go into the bathroom where little girls are if you want to,...I mean,..why not? You earned it. You can do whatever you want to.

If you are some thug beating on your wife and kids and the cops pull up,....just tell them to go fuck themselves. Matter a fact,...you should have the right to fight with them if you want to, for that matter if you want you can even try to take their gun and shoot them if you want. I have no idea what cops would be for anymore but....Oh well.

In fact,....EVERYONE should be provided free housing, free cable, free wifi, free food, free healthcare, a free vacation, free pot, ........Fuck it...the big corporations can just pay for it all. Oh but wait,...they wont be able to turn a profit because they wont be able to function anymore because they have no employees because everyone went on the dole. Hmmmm.....guess we will have to figure something else out on that one.

People with no marketable talent or education quit working decades ago when they figured out that living off the govt dole was every bit as lucrative as any low end job people like that could possibly get. But those bennies are STRESS FREE,...you have to do NOTHING to get them. Now,....if you continue to increase the govt bennies all that will happen is the lower middle will quit working too. Why wouldnt they? If you can live close to the same but have NONE OF the stresses or responsibilities why would you just continue to work? You wouldnt. If we lose the lower middle........turn out the lights the party is over. Going to be quite the show sitting back and watching this all happen. Eventually these idiots will end up getting exactly what they deserve......NOTHING.
    Stony you are delusional, and therefore you should seek help.
    Lock Him Up

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

In my perusal of the postS following your OP ... all I can say is YOU ARE SPOT ON

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grumpy For This Post:

Eagle_Eye (05-19-2021), ExpressLane (05-19-2021), Into the Night (05-19-2021)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    OP is a traitor.
    you are right.......Stone has turned traitor against that America you are trying to create.......thank goodness for traitors......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,247 Times in 7,659 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

C'mon, Stone. You can do better than that!

The problem with America right now...is the cancer called The American Right...especially the part of the American Right known as Trumpers.

They are the blight.

At some point, I hope you figure out what the progressives of America are actually lobbying for...rather than continuing down that absurd path you are presently on.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm 70/30 the OP is not the fat slob Americana guy in the avatar, but some paid Russian sowing discord, like anatta.
    Because only from overseas could a sane person so willingly court so much govt. counter home grown terrorist attn.
    Or he could be the mentally unstable fat slob he outwardly appears to be, that's the 30%

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,667 Times in 16,593 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Is that what is in your festering brain?

No wonder you are such an asshole
    What did he post that isn't true?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TOP For This Post:

Eagle_Eye (05-19-2021), ExpressLane (05-19-2021), Grumpy (05-19-2021)

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

incorrect, we understand there a lot of assholes like you out there.
    Why Biden? Because Fuck You that's why. Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President and a Twitter account.

Donald Trump has 2 impeachments.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to katzgar For This Post:

evince (05-19-2021)

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,470 Times in 3,394 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,143 Times in 1,048 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Is that what is in your festering brain?

No wonder you are such an asshole
    And no wonder he's an amazed asshole.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to martin For This Post:

evince (05-19-2021)

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well at least he actually finally published his manifesto. And the feds don't even have to decode it!

So he hates the welfare state and is a homophobe. Why the fuck did it take so long for him to spit it out.
    Thousands of vague posts about consequences and insurrection and how dark powers are going to have enough and kill everyone.
    At least I know his motivations.

Hey Stoner, do your homework, its SSI and Medicare that is tapping us out, not welfare or unemployment.
    And last I check neither Yang nor Bernie even got support of their own political party.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

AProudLefty (05-19-2021), evince (05-19-2021)

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,470 Times in 3,394 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,143 Times in 1,048 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    What did he post that isn't true?
    Here's another one. These guys require much patience, keeping in mind that they believe black and Jewish voters flock to the party that hates them.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to martin For This Post:

evince (05-19-2021)

23. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,667 Times in 16,593 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    Here's another one. These guys require much patience, keeping in mind that they believe black and Jewish voters flock to the party that hates them.
    Who do black and Jewish people "hate"?

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,770 Times in 27,244 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries