Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO's.....old hat, new interests.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 4,159 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default UFO's.....old hat, new interests.

Here's the 60 minutes story from this past weekend regarding UFO's and government insiders going on record:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ufo-mil...es-2021-05-16/

What cracks me up is that this is OLD news! D.C. buzz in 1952, the Belgium Air Force documentation in 1990, the Phoenix Lights seen by hundreds in 1997.

This stuff has been old hat for 2 generations and counting.....lives have been disrupted and destroyed by a foolish infrastructure hell bent on maintaining "normalcy" in business and religion. Short of the damned things landing in Central Park or the White House lawn, it'll be the SOS.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Phantasmal (05-18-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,680 Times in 27,325 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

The media loves this UFO stuff. It is good business.

My two cents: the human eye is prone to the vagaries of optics, lighting, perspective, and the human mind is fully capable of taking flights of fancy in interpreting optical sensory input.

I do not think these people are lying. They are seeing things their mind cannot interpret. But it does not follow that the only plausible explanation are flying saucers piloted by little green men.

On a related tangent, I was actually bummed when the crop circles turned out to be a hoax. Those things looked so wierd, part of my mind really wanted to believe they were alien landing sites!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (05-28-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,829 Times in 17,261 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,597 Times in 4,275 Posts

There are more and note people with power and prestige who are backing the UFO stuff. An interesting question is "why now". What has changed?

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,680 Times in 27,325 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    There are more and note people with power and prestige who are backing the UFO stuff. An interesting question is "why now". What has changed?
    This stuff seems to go in cycles. Every 15 years or so, the media goes crazy on this stuff. In the 1990s it was alien autopsies and Area 51. In the 1970s it was alien abductions. Roswell in the 1950s. Etc.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Doc Dutch (05-20-2021)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,578 Times in 9,986 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Nothing is coming here from other worlds. In fact,....the very idea is absurd. Having said that people ARE seeing things and they are not all just tricks of light, swamp gas, or advanced Human aircraft.

They were cast out of Heaven,...THAT is who and what they are.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post

My two cents: the human eye is prone to the vagaries of optics, lighting, perspective, and the human mind is fully capable of taking flights of fancy in interpreting optical sensory input.

I do not think these people are lying. They are seeing things their mind cannot interpret. But it does not follow that the only plausible explanation are flying saucers piloted by little green men.

On a related tangent, I was actually bummed when the crop circles turned out to be a hoax. Those things looked so wierd, part of my mind really wanted to believe they were alien landing sites!
    Who says they are necessarily some kind of "craft" that are being piloted something or someone inside of them?

What they are seeing might very well be remotely operated drones, or self operated craft that possess some type of artificial intelligence or possibly even living alien beings who are "operating" themselves.

Think in terms of someone going out for a walk or a jog.

Or maybe on a scouting mission.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Taichiliberal (05-20-2021)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Or maybe even on a deceive the whole world mission. ;

1...They will eventually make themselves known and it will be a grand entrance

2..They will say that all faiths but especially Christianity is not only based upon them,...but based upon a special one of them

3..They/he are only here to save humanity

4... All other faiths will be henceforth banned as they/he is the one and true King. Or so they say.

5...Many, maybe even most will be deceived

Lastly,....do you think it is just a coincidence that right now at this exact time the govt is choosing to admit their existence? The jig is "almost" up. In the end they will be destroyed.

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,972 Times in 32,287 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

UFO sightings are spiking......aliens are checking to see if we were really stupid enough to put Biden in the WH......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Stone (05-18-2021)

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    UFO sightings are spiking......aliens are checking to see if we were really stupid enough to put Biden in the WH......
    I saw one pulling a banner the other day in broad daylight. It said......."The election was rigged. AND...Epstein didnt kill himself either you dumb bastards. "

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The MSM always ends coverage with insinuation that those claiming to have proof actually don't.

Ask yourself this: people trained and trusted to do their jobs and considered experts in their fields(fighter pilots, airline pilots, astronauts, military, police, scientists, doctors, etc.) are suddenly labled as you do here?
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    I saw one pulling a banner the other day in broad daylight. It said......."The election was rigged. AND...Epstein didnt kill himself either you dumb bastards. "
    So you can't deal with the OP....got it. Carry on.

George Orwell

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    so you can't deal with the OP...got it. Carry on.

George Orwell

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Or maybe even on a deceive the whole world mission. ;

1...They will eventually make themselves known and it will be a grand entrance

2..They will say that all faiths but especially Christianity is not only based upon them,...but based upon a special one of them

3..They/he are only here to save humanity

4... All other faiths will be henceforth banned as they/he is the one and true King. Or so they say.

5...Many, maybe even most will be deceived

Lastly,....do you think it is just a coincidence that right now at this exact time the govt is choosing to admit their existence? The jig is "almost" up. In the end they will be destroyed.
    Ahh, but the "officials" haven't admitted anything....we are STILL dealing with ex-members. So it's the SOS, different day.

George Orwell

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Nothing is coming here from other worlds. In fact,....the very idea is absurd. Having said that people ARE seeing things and they are not all just tricks of light, swamp gas, or advanced Human aircraft.

They were cast out of Heaven,...THAT is who and what they are.
    so you can't deal with the OP and just act silly. typical. What are you scared of?

George Orwell

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This stuff seems to go in cycles. Every 15 years or so, the media goes crazy on this stuff. In the 1990s it was alien autopsies and Area 51. In the 1970s it was alien abductions. Roswell in the 1950s. Etc.
    The alien autopsies were part of the standard misinformation campaign done by gov't affiliates. the Betty and Barney Hill story still can't be debunked, just disbelieved. Roswell is THE case of gov't cover-up. And you cannot debunk what I listed on this thread.

George Orwell