1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Flash,

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    All the investigations over the 2000 and 2016 presidential elections found nothing. The same is true of all the investigations and court cases over the 2020 elections--nothing.

Republicans to Democrats in 2016: "you lost, get over it."

Democrats to Republicans in 2020: "you lost, get over it."
    I don't recall any investigations in 2016. Democrats accepted the results. And Y2K was a dispute, not an investigation. It was resolved in time to be certified, and nobody challenged it afterwards. Nor did the loser run around calling it a 'stolen election.'
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,966 Times in 14,555 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

With as much dirt the Dems are throwing at the forensic audit gives me reason to think that they don't think the election was legit either.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,653 Times in 4,435 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Flash,

I don't recall any investigations in 2016. Democrats accepted the results. And Y2K was a dispute, not an investigation. It was resolved in time to be certified, and nobody challenged it afterwards. Nor did the loser run around calling it a 'stolen election.'
    Democrats called for recounts accusing the election of being rigged. Clinton joined Stein's push for a recount of MI, WI, and PA and said the election was "stolen" from her. They also claimed Russia stole the election. In 2004 Democrats claimed Kerry lost Ohio because of rigged voting machines.

Political science has found a "winner effect" in which voters of both parties are confident their vote will be counted properly before the election. After the election, the winner's confidence their vote was counted properly increases while the loser's confidence decreases.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Amazing aren't they?? Hypocrites they are. When Trump won, you couldn't have enough investigations and false claims about voting. When Bush won, they couldn't find enough hanging chads.

Suddenly, elections that take more than a week are the epitome of honesty and accuracy. Judges, changing election laws is A OK too.
    I don’t think anyone here is actually following it any great detail lol.

And the question about why democrats are expending so much energy in trying to block it deserves an answer.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Truth Detector (05-19-2021)

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Flash,

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Democrats called for recounts accusing the election of being rigged. Clinton joined Stein's push for a recount of MI, WI, and PA and said the election was "stolen" from her. They also claimed Russia stole the election. In 2004 Democrats claimed Kerry lost Ohio because of rigged voting machines.

Political science has found a "winner effect" in which voters of both parties are confident their vote will be counted properly before the election. After the election, the winner's confidence their vote was counted properly increases while the loser's confidence decreases.
    Quote of Clinton saying the 2016 election was stolen, please? On what date did she use that term? Thank you.

I do recall President Jimmy Carter saying that Trump was not legitimately elected.

But just as I thought, you have no quotes of a losing Democrat carrying on months after an election loss that the election was 'stolen.'

The sore loser of the world title goes to Trump, for undermining our democracy, which is the basis of our country. Does he care what happens to the country? Hardly. Not in the least. We all know the only thing he cares about is himself.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,653 Times in 4,435 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Flash,

Quote of Clinton saying the 2016 election was stolen, please? On what date did she use that term? Thank you.

I do recall President Jimmy Carter saying that Trump was not legitimately elected.

But just as I thought, you have no quotes of a losing Democrat carrying on months after an election loss that the election was 'stolen.'

The sore loser of the world title goes to Trump, for undermining our democracy, which is the basis of our country. Does he care what happens to the country? Hardly. Not in the least. We all know the only thing he cares about is himself.
    It was 2019. That is carrying on months (years) after the election. The discussion following her statement is interesting in light of the 2020 election.

Video:

"Hillary Clinton dismissed President Trump as an “illegitimate president” and suggested that “he knows” that he stole the 2016 presidential election in a CBS News interview to be aired Sunday."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...40f_story.html

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Truth Detector (05-19-2021)

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Asking for a recount when the election is close and one is entitled to the recount is normal. Some states even require it if it is within a certain margin.

That's one thing.

But when you lose a state by 12,000 votes, that's not close. Demanding a recount at that point is pretty much assured in resulting on an affirmation of the loss.

There has never been an election flipped by a recount when the difference of the original tally was more than just a few hundred votes.

If it is thousands apart, that is pretty much a guarantee that the results are going to stand.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (05-19-2021)